No-PMO Reebot 🈲

How old are you? @anon32080123

2 Likes

21 years old [May 22]

2 Likes

30/03/2023 [THURSDAY]

Wasted yesterday without studying anything. This procrastination habit is very hard to get rid of. Whenever I try to do a task, procrastination be like “Procrastination has entered the chat” & “Goals have been removed by procrastination”.

Hoping today I would be able to complete my tasks :melting_face:

TASKS TODAY

1. 100 bench crunches :x:
  2. 10 km cycling :white_check_mark:
  3. 8 hours of study :x:
  4. Research about Animation & VFX :white_check_mark:

I am glad I cycled yesterday. Mind was only saying “Should you really do this? Imagine simply riding cycle and suddenly what would happen if tyre get’s punctured?”

Was listening to METAMORPHOSIS [KUTE REMIX] in spotify and the song cover made me like “Ayo, wtf…”. I have removed every triggering content but just take a look at the picture:
Even Spotify is not safe now :rage:

3 Likes

I know it’s weird to say but you got no hair on your chest? Have you done some waxing or something

2 Likes

Nah bro, it’s natural. No hair came out till now.
:grin: :grin:

3 Likes

31/03/2023 [FRIDAY]

Will start beating procastination. If I don’t eat it up, it will devour me.

TASKS TODAY

1. 100 bench crunches :x:
  2. 10 km cycling :white_check_mark:
  3. 8 hours of study :x:
  4. Update journey on REWIRE COMPANION :white_check_mark:

Relapsed today, reason was an movie called “Thaneer mathan dinangal”. There was an beautiful girl and I did the mistake again.
Tomorrow is a brand new month. Gonna stay clean

2 Likes

01/04/2023 [SATURDAY]

Want to go tripping somewhere. It’s been 4+ months since sitting home and nowhere to go because of this bs exams. University won’t let me know the exam dates and these guys post timetable exactly 1 week before exams. Also they won’t let us know which exam will come next.

Also if anyone calls university, no one will pick calls. They have almost 30-35 numbers and 15 of them are not in service and another 5 will always be busy. Actually I feel like beating the crap outta them. All these people care is only money.

I am actually fed up of this course. Just wanna spend some days tripping anywhere peaceful. Want to go to Ladakh, Kashmir or Jammu, Bhutan [One of the happiest places] etc.

Also didn’t relapse. I am also loosing interest in ■■■■ and I am happy.

EDIT: Dad came home 2 days ago and he told that I have burned some fat from my stomach. This motivated me so much that imma keep on going.

Started using a new app for cycling and it is far better than Strava which I have used. No premium subscription or nothing. Simple plain app. Also set an goal for 100 km this april.

GOALS FOR APRIL

Below are all the goals for April which I will achieve:

1. 100 km cycling.
  2. 1000 bench crunches.
  3. Study 8 hours for next 29 days.
  4. Focus and research about BA.ANIMATION & VFX course.
  5. Sleep at 10:00 pm.
  6. Wake up at 6:00 am.
  7. Complete 30 days of belly fat app.

These goals will be tough for a heavy procrastinator like me but I won’t give up.

This is how my Notion task page looks like:

5 Likes

02/04/2023 [SUNDAY]

Failed to achieve all tasks. Woke up at 10:00 am. Today I was totally unenergetic.
Total sleepy head and even slept at afternoon. :sleepy::sleeping:

Now have to attend an reception function. Don’t know if I will survive it. It’s making me a bit tense and nervous thinking about it.

But I am still clean.

EDIT:

Competed day 1 of the belly fat app at morning.
Went to reception and it was awesome. Didn’t feel anything, just simple awesomness. No shyness, no tension, nothing. Came home now :grin:

4 Likes

Be careful bro. Not because you didn’t relapse today after being lazy you will do it again. I know you don’t want it but this is just a reminder for the future. Do not be lazy cause urges appear only in weak times. It’s the strong ones that are the sword and willpower is your shield!

5 Likes

Yes bro. I am fully prepared for it. One of my greatest strength I found was SWITCHING TASKS. I found this when I stopped counting days.

Also I have started to loose interest in ■■■■ or fapping. I don’t even feel like doing it. I had urges today and it was a bit hard to deal with because I was lazy like you told but I didn’t do it. :grin:

5 Likes

03/04/2023 [MONDAY]

1. Wake-up at 6:00 am= :x: [Woke up at 6:50 am]
  2. 15 km cycling= :white_check_mark: [20.64 + 12.93 = 33.57 kms]
  3. 100 bench crunches=
  4. Study 8 hours=
  5. Focus and research on course=
  6. Complete 30 day of belly fat app=
  7. Sleep at 10:00 pm=

Today while cycling, I saw this beautiful powerhouse:

EDIT:
Again went for cycle ride at evening. Had to climb extreme inclines and heart was beating rapidly. I lack stamina. Need to build it.
Total 2 cycling workout today.

Goodnight, gonna sleep. Tomorrow exam so I maxed out workout so I can sleep. Now eyes are feeling heavy and brain is shutting down :sleeping: :sleepy:

6 Likes

Mustang GT :heart_on_fire::cold_face:
FORD will be missed forever !!

3 Likes

Yea bro, it’s rare to see such cars here. I was like “WOW” after seeing this.

3 Likes

04/04/2023 [TUESDAY]

Today I have cost accounts exam and studied nothing. I am thinking of how I will survive 3 hours in exam hall. Going to watch some accounts videos now.
If possible I may prepare “Cheat note” :skull:

EDIT 1: Didn’t study anything and know nothing. Today’s exam utter fail with an egg. :slightly_smiling_face:

EDIT 2: As expected, I fucked up the exams. I had nothing to write, so I wrote the whole question paper. Only attended Part A, Part B and Part C I wrote the same exact question paper in the answer booklet.

EDIT 3: Today will be rest day for me. Totally tired and no motive to do anything. Bye, goodnight. Tomorrow I start studying for upcoming computer exam.

EDIT 4: I really feel ashamed of myself. Relapsed today. Just want to slap myself. :triumph: Will start again tomorrow.

6 Likes

05/04/2023 [WEDNESDAY]

I need to change asap. I have some issues going on and there is an pressure from parents, can’t blame them. I am 21 and I need to take decisions in life. Can’t always live like an immature kid.

I also need to take risk and an leap of faith. Need to make serious changes for myself or I won’t be able to improve. Also making changes in April goals and some more goals:

1. Wake up at 6:00 am.
  2. 1000 bench crunches [APRIL TOTAL TARGET]
  3. Focus and research about BA.ANIMATION & VFX course.
  4. Sleep at 10:00 pm.
  5. 100 km cycling [APRIL TOTAL TARGET]
  6. Complete 30 days of belly fat.
  7. Complete 30 days of height increase.
  8. Gain General Knowledge.
  9. Reduce mobile and laptop usage.
5 Likes

06/04/2023 [THURSDAY]

I am sick for the last 2 days. Slight body pain and running nose and cough.

Also I won’t be able to update my diary regularly, but will update whenever possible. It’s because there are some problems going on in life.

Like people say “Like is hard I guess :slightly_smiling_face:” Trying to figure out solutions for problems. Also there is pressure from parents. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Take care of your health bro

3 Likes

Yes bro, taking medicines :mask:

08/04/2023 [SATURDAY]

I cried yesterday because of how I destroyed my life. I am a failure even now. I am 21 and I have no degree.
I just needed to pass b.com and if I did that, dad could have me admitted to any bank or workplace because he has hold in banks. I destroyed that chance by my mobile gamin addiction and fapping.

It has been 2 days and I have lost interest in living. I am playing valorant whole day in my room and doing nothing. On top of that I am sick and I have stopped interacting much with parents. Nothing makes me laugh. Parents are not tensed because I am very cheerful with them and I irritate them sometimes. They asked me if I am going through some problems and I told them no but deep inside I regret my actions.

Honestly, our parents are our 1st best and only well wishers, 2nd comes friends. I regret not listening to them. They care about me this whole time and I just destroyed it. I even prioritized parents over many thins but now everything makes sense when I connected the dots by looking back.

I started caring about them few months ago and will spend time with them even more because once you loose them, nothing can be done to bring back the lost time.

I NarutoKun take a oath from today onwards that:

From this moment on I will put my maximum hardwork in whatever thing I am gonna do. It can be a course, fitness routine etc. I won’t let parents, friends or myself down. I honestly regret my actions till now and that’s why I wanna change.

I am also going to drop B.COM and choose Animation course and I decided I will burn my ■■■ off to obtain this degree. Because in today’s world, without degree, job availability chances are very low. Yea skill also matters but degree also matters.

Father’s wish was that for me to complete B.COM because if I completed that he could gave me a job in any bank. So I will take MBA after Animation course so I will have both options to:

1. Work in an animation/vfx company or
  2. Work in bank.

I had enough and I really felt the failure and rock bottom in this situation because I can now sense how tough it is to live in today’s world.
Will never stop improving but will keep on improving.

5 Likes

How many years of B.Com left?
If not long, how about you complete it? Just a thought. It’s your call ultimately.

Start preparing for CAT if you’ve decided to pursue MBA. Get an Analytical and Logical Reasoning MCQ book cuz that’s fun.

1 Like