Destroy PMO December Challenge. {GROUP closed}

@debellator @tanmay_ck @Kpee @hellojaani Please update the scoreboard. This is 2 day warning. After two days you will be terminated.

@MustaF if you cant edit the scoreboard then you need to update it in the posts. Reply with telling your streaks.

3 Likes

Ok bro updated the scoreboard :+1:

2 Likes

I wish u had replied it soonerā€¦:expressionless:

1 Like

:sweat: :sweat:sorry cannot help you in timeā€¦ still donā€™t be frustrated and learn the lesson from this failure. You can get even stronger on your next journey :muscle:

3 Likes

I relapsed. This is my inexcusable reason (or perhaps one that I used as bait to do what I wanted to do, itā€™s both). I ran a Marathon (my first one) on Sunday and I was so out of my mind due to the pain/exhaustion that I gave in.

I withdraw/forfeit the challenge. I find that I operate better solo (after years of analysis). Iā€™ll be in my diary henceforth.

4 Likes

I will stand again and try again, And
I will also participate again after i beat my previous highest streak ā€¦

3 Likes

today is day 1, i was so demotivated that instead of waking up at 5am, i am waking up at 10.

i guess i have realised my mistakes
which are

1. missing my evening schedule- although sometimes i get so busy that i fail to complete my evening routine, but instead of ignoring it i should have decreased duration of every task, which includes meditation and self talk.

2. when urges are so intense that it gets difficult to observe them without reacting, its better to do some physical task like jumping, dancing, pushup etc. - its already difficult, so why to make it more harder. one can also take nap, it is by experience that urges vanish after nap, there must be some reason regarding why it happens sošŸ¤”ā€¦

this is also reminder to myself that this was my biggest mistake. this is the advice to the future badal, who might b standing at the verge of relapsing again, that donā€™t relapse. it might feel pleasing to do so but there is no reality in it. its all fake, its a trap. donā€™t listen to body or mind. you are above them, and to have your dominance back, you to need to show with your action about who is the boss.
its not a competition with others, its competition with yourself, its claiming yourself back.

moreover, what is the need of getting demotivatedā€¦just look how far have u come. instead of fapping regularly, if it is happening once in a month then is not that a improvement. yes, it is and we will improve further

go my dear, i trust you. just make it happen now.
- to future badal

6 Likes

Sorry guys. I did MO. Iā€™m out

1 Like

Come back stronger bro @anon71071506. Weā€™re with you. :+1:

5 Likes

Take care of Chaser effect.
@zakhmi_sher YES You can do this for sure. Best of luck and nice post.(self talk)

4 Likes

Thanks bro @MM2020 @Mahesh27_03 . Getting out of it

5 Likes

Were you speaking to me? Honestly I didnā€™t really enjoy my relapse. It made me feel like I have fever. Also my legs hurt after doing it. I donā€™t think I wish to do it again

2 Likes

Nah man, I meant everyone in general. Itā€™s all part of the journey. I was thinking I have the tendency to make excuses after failing, whether for NoFap, studies or work in general.

We just need strong enough of a reason to persevere. Keep it up bro.

2 Likes

@chhava @Karan050 @saksham3 Update the scoreboard within 2 Days. Elimination reminder. :no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign:.

Only 17 remaining now. :disappointed::disappointed:.

6 Likes

ā€œA 100 men go to war, 10 shouldnā€™t be there, 80 are just targets, 9 do most of the fighting, 1 is a warriorā€
-David Goggins
Its always about the survival of the fittest.
https://twitter.com/qmiller09/status/1075046551582621696?lang=en

4 Likes

Count me in.

Sharing code - 75m1ry
Current streak - 7 days
Highest streak - 141 days
Age - 21
Gender - M
Location - India :india:

2 Likes

Sorry brother you already relapsed this September

Stoked to see all of you in October and getting where you want to

2 Likes

@babi @sammeena @debellator Update the scoreboard. :no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign:. Reminder for 2 Days.

1 Like

Yes bro @Mahesh27_03 sorry and thanks

1 Like