Destroy PMO December Challenge. {GROUP closed}

Bro while i was editing on the scoreboard i noticed the list of droppers is increasing. Today is 9th of the month and 15 hv relapesd.
It show how much deeply rooted is the addiction in the minds of indian/world youth.
Only cure is repair of ourselves.

5 Likes

Mine too and i also had wet dream nearby this day
After wet dreams intensity of urges decreasesā€¦after few days u will start to have intense urges again, defeat them the way u did earlierā€¦gud luck bro

3 Likes

Is age that big issue? I never knew. You can trust us this much :thinking:. Age se koi kya kar lega? We wont mind if youā€™r of 90 or a 10. Its better to late than never. And shubh karya(good deeds) must be done as early as possible. Still what can we do.

Please edit the reply with your sharing code too. I need to follow you.

1 Like

Congratulations for being promoted to Captain of this Navy.

@babi Congratulations brothers for the 150 days. Keep going bhai. @prad07 Kudos to you as well for completing 30 days. Still a long way to go. A long way has been covered. Keep going.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot brotherā€¦

5 Likes

Rewiring takes time. People cant give up so easily. They try for years to completely stop this. But Exceptions exist. And i do wanna be that exception. Its my 4th month of trying.

6 Likes

It is sad to see that so many people failed. I donā€™t want to see the point when more than half of the challengees fail, but we are getting close.
Something really good happened with me today so I share it, maybe some of you get motivated to keep going without relapse.

In the February of 2018, I was diagnosed to have gallstones. This can be risky because if it moves to the wrong way it can cause pancreatitis and that can lead to death. Usually it is common to make a surgery and remove the bile. It was recommended to me too, but since I had no symptoms, I decide not to. I rather changed my eating habits and slowly started to move more, pay more attention to my health. Today I had a checkup, and it turned out, that I donā€™t have gallstones anymore. It is rather left my body without causing any issue, or my bile was able to dissolve it. But I donā€™t have it anymore.

This is such a great news for me. It gives me more power, because this proves me that our efforts are never wasted, but it will bring change and good in our life. So brothers, donā€™t give up! Donā€™t let go of your efforts! Keep it up and it will bring you the salvation you are waiting for too!

5 Likes

What is this brother? If you need earphones buy the cheap ones. And if you want expensive then Go nd Earn. Stop this shit. This is not expected by you.

2 Likes

Sorry to disturb and disappoint you brother.

But you will not know what im going through.

All i wanted was little help.
Thanks for you kind wordsā€¦

Hi Bro,

Iā€™m interested. Count me in.

Sharing code - 761xlb

Current streak - 1 day
Highest streak - 1 day
Age - 20
Gender - M
Location - Indonesia :indonesia:

Stay Productive

2 Likes

I just created a post sharing these advices (Topic: Special Advices from Chinese Nofap Forum). I probably update posts at weekends. Hope you find it helpful!

4 Likes

Hey @Mahesh27_03, I am active, but I canā€™t edit the my steak in the post.

2 Likes

Morning:
Can u also notice, that, after 40 days of nofap time slows downā€¦:joy:

Afternoon :
And now i had nightfallšŸ˜’
It actually happened in afternoon nap, so, i wonder if it can be called noonfall or napfallšŸ¤”

1 Like

Yeessss, exactly like that

1 Like

I have failed
After 37 days.
Iā€™m out now.

1 Like

Brother, it feels like i will also fall soon. Somehow managing the balance. Dont know for how long , will be able to go onšŸ˜¢

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry I canā€™t help you. Iā€™m not eligible to advice you, having relapsed myself. It made me feel sick. If it also makes you feel sick, then you know you shouldnā€™t do it.

1 Like

Relapsing isnā€™t the end. Itā€™s just another step towards beating our addictions. Donā€™t give up on yourselves!

And donā€™t use it as an excuse to try again only starting next month; you can do this.

1 Like

Came too far, but now I am going to relapse bro.:joy:telling in advance

Bye bye. I hope u people make it to the end

1 Like

No bro, you are conscious about it so you can still get rid of it.
Take a cold shower, do some stretching and listen to relaxing music can quench your urge. Donā€™t let yourself regret!!

2 Likes