Highest streak - 8 days
Age - 25
Gender - M
Location - INDIAšŸš©

2 Likes

I relapsed.
Iā€™m out.

1 Like

its sad to hear this bro. I was just waiting for your promotion to Commander post. You were on day 60. Leave. Noq Dont fall to Chaser effect.

1 Like

Is it late to join?
Iā€™m on day 33

1 Like

you can still. Just post your details as per Post 1.

Read rules must.

I read them
These are suggestions to deal with urges
But not the rules for accountability. Of course they can help but I do not see how theyā€™re rulesšŸ¤”

1 Like

Yes, for sure world will remeber u brother.
BTW ur writing skill is also :heart_eyes:
It is also motivating. Hope it may help others to move on in life and overcome this suicidal posion.

1 Like

There are RULEs as well as way to stop urges.
See this.

Read again.

I added myself
Accordingly
You can check

I am glad that I have achieved my first 50 day streak ever since my first attempt of nofap. I have been taking this journey more than one and a half years, with uncountable failure. Yet these failures have made me stronger and stronger. Thanks all of you, I feel stronger than ever after joining this forum.

Btw I used to engage in a Chinese nofap forum like this one, and they share some advices that is unique and I find useful, involving elements of Chinese medicine and Buddhism. If you are interested, maybe I can create a post later to talk about them.

I also appreciate if you guys create a post talking about Brahmacharya, Ayurveda and the like, I believe in ancient wisdom and hope to learn more:)

6 Likes

Please share the advices here bro.

Great, let me prepare and arrange them a bit and share the advice later on :ok_hand:

1 Like

Today is suicide prevention day

Anyone waana quote something?

How can I rejoin this challenge I just fappedā€¦ I want to break my streak againā€¦

Today is my 41st day of nofap.
Had wet dream.
Feeling very wierdšŸ¤”

Hi bro , I am new to this platform so donā€™t know exactly what to do( how to join a challenge) thus just copying what others are doing .
Sharing code -ex3hj5
Longest streak - 22hrs
Current streak - 0 hrs
Age 22
Location - USA

@zacefron you can add yourself from the pencil in post 1 , please read the rules at the top ā€¦

you have to update youstreak after 5 days ā€¦
Thatā€™ s it ā€¦
Have a special target :+1:

1 Like

He already relapsed. He cant now. also he just joined 4 hours ago. So he could not even edit that. Trust level 0. @zacefron You must not join challneges so early. First you must make your theiry part good. Read abt NO Fap. How to deal with that. Try your best to abstain. Just discuss issues with people in the forum without being in a challenge. After few days you will get to know the way and theme. Try making streaks. How much can you go?

1 Like

@Nep_12 Bhaiiii. Thats why i told you to go through the rules. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚.

Rule 1 not followed. You did not shared your details in the format asked.

Rule 2 not followed. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚.

I think you know English. Because i know only English Hindi and Marwari(regional language).

I hope you got me. Did you??

Here

Current streak - 34 days
Highest streak - 34 days
Gender - M
Location - INDIAšŸš©

Iā€™m sorry I do not want to disclose the other details (the ones I havenā€™t mentioned) if thatā€™s not okay, you can kick me out. Iā€™m good

I added the warning symbol to my streak which is been added under appropriate title.
Anything else youā€™d like?

1 Like