The study challenge ENTRIES CLOSED FOR JUNE WILL REOPEN 1ST JULY

8 hours done for today. Was hoping for atleast 10 but… tomorrow’s another day.

2 Likes

I believe it was 6th November.

2 Likes

2021-11-14T18:30:00Z
6hrs 15minutes

1 Like

I have updated my score @The_integrous_one and @immortal227 Thanks for helping. @The_integrous_one could you just tell me which app your are using.

1 Like

@The_integrous_one 5 hours yesterday…

1 Like

Worked on Sunday for 2 hours and 1 hour on Monday. I described what happened here

1 Like

I am using “Study Checker” @BlackMagic123

1 Like

Woke up late today, came here to get motivation by seeing everyone’s scores, the competition is on another level this month :fire:, all members scores are very close, it’s gonna be epic.

1 Like

Yo bro @AlexCrazy welcome to the community.
If you have your study record for the month of November, 6th onwards, you are free to participate, if you don’t you can wait till December but if you want you can still post your study time here everyday for accountability

1 Like

Thanks a lot!
I will try to transmit my study data from November 6th during this day. Self-study counts?

1 Like

Yeah bro all study counts.
Let me add your name to the scoreboard (Post number 5 of this thread). You can edit that post and add your study time there, I’ll help you if you find any difficulties in that.

1 Like

@AlexCrazy you are at number 15 for now in the scoreboard

1 Like

Okay, so I’ll just write statistics here, and you will move them to the board?

1 Like

Ok cool will do that :v:

1 Like

November
6. 0
7. 0
8. 2,5
9. 3
10. 3,5
11. 2,5
12. 3,5
13. 0
14. 4
15. 2,5
16. In progress

1 Like

Ok I’ll add these but after this you have to keep updating yourself in post number 5 ok?

@AlexCrazy like I edited post number 5 and added these scores, you need to edit that post and just add your day’s score in the next bracket… Did you get it?

Ok, I’m just trying to edit the post, but I can only view
changes

1 Like

Click at edit wiki option in the bottom after changes appear or, click on edit option at bottom of the post.
Try this @AlexCrazy

1 Like

Super bad :grimacing:
Will do much better tomorrow