NeverGiveup420's Journey of SELF MASTERY and DISCPLINE

Hi Awesome People :fire:,

Im going on a journey to master all my human desires. Its the next phase of my recovery. Currently im on DAY 87 of no PMO streak. I have gained a good control over my sexual urges and thoughts but stopping here is welcoming relapse. To survive, we need to improve everyday and be better than our past.

PHYSICAL DETOX

For the next 60 days, im going on a JUICE FAST just like Joe Cross in FAT SICK AND NEARLY DEAD documentary. I’ll post its link. I will drink nothing but vegetable and Fruit Juice. I wont eat anything. Its Crazy I Know!, im afraid it would be too much for me. But im not the first person to try this. Hundreds and Thousands of people have tried juice fasting. If i do this, i would master hunger, lose a lot of weight, gain Super DISCPLINE and UNBREAKABLE WILLPOWER. (Maybe i will start eating vegetables and fruits before 60 days. It depends on my weight loss goal and my willpower) It would reboot my taste buds and I will eat healthy for the rest of my life. I dont believe in Cheat Days.
I would also do light exercise and gradually incorporate exercise as a permanent habit in my life.

DIGITAL DETOX

I would also continue my DIGITAL DETOX. I would continue not using any social media. I would not watch new movies, seasons or animes. Few Movies and Seasons are exception which i have been waiting for.

DISCPLINE

I would improve my habit of MEDITATION. I would discpline myself for STUDYING and book reading as a hobby. I would guard my eyes and ears from all triggers. I would not speak foul language. I would not hurt anyone from my words or my hands ( punching or slapping irritating siblings… Ok maybe i will :joy:)
I would also speak less and only when needed. I would observe more and react less.

I would write my daily diary here for my motivation and Discpline. Please support me. Do share your views and valuable advices.

19 Likes

Documentary about Juice Fasting - Fat Sick and Nearly Dead

1 Like

In a few days, i’ll know if I have enough strength for a juice fast or not. I hope I won’t delete this thread :joy:.

Also it looks like i have chosen a very hard mode for my next phase of recovery :joy:. Who am i kidding. Maybe i dont have what it takes. Time will tell. Well, better to aim perfect and miss and settle on great than to aim low and stay there.

3 Likes

All the best for your Journey of self mastery.

2 Likes

Thank you very much :blush:

2 Likes

All the best friend you’ll become more great :muscle::+1:

2 Likes

Haha. Thanks :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:… Great? I dont know… But i wanna be better than yesterday.

1 Like

In my terms great meant that you should help other people like me in the forum and feel great after giving help to guys like me ; while you accomplish your goals :blush::muscle:

2 Likes

Yes… I am here for you as you are here for me.
We all will accomplish our goals together. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Ah mate, Nofap has made you into a polished chap, keep going, make us proud!!!

3 Likes

Happy and Smiling :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

A thousand thanks for your appreciation. I will do my best

2 Likes

Day 1 Completed :heavy_check_mark:

Hi Awesome people,

Today i completed day 1 of my next phase of recovery. I only drank vegetable and fruit juice. It is not easy. And it will get tougher around day 4. But after day 7, i will feel energized due to begining of ketone processing in my body.

I had headache all day. I had low energy. And even simple boiled rice smelled so delicious :yum::pleading_face:.

I spend alot of time resting in bed. But i managed to accomplish a few daily tasks. I meditated. Reorganized my books in book shelf. Took 3 cold showers just to feel good. I wasn’t horny. I spend time with family. It seems very little tasks accomplished but with such low energy, i am proud of myself i did not quit. I had thoughts all day what the hell am i doing. DRINKING ONLY JUICE! , WHO DOES THAT? :joy:. But, i managed to complete day 1 somehow.

I hope tomorrow, i accomplish more than today.

6 Likes

All the best brother!

1 Like

:blush:… Best of luck for your journey too.

1 Like

Thanks…

1 Like

Day 2 Completed :heavy_check_mark:

Hi Awesome People,

Today was a more difficult day. I accomplished more than yesterday. But my headache has intensified. Physically i am not hungry. I have low energy. Its like power saving mode. But i am having doubts about continuing. I really wanna eat solid food. But i know i have to honor my decision.

My father said i would fail. Only thing stopping me from quitting is shame :joy:. I wont admit defeat. I wont let my father see me as weak willed person. Im surprised how powerful a force respect is.

I have to continue drinking juice for at least 7 days. Then it would become easier to continue. Let my headache go away and my energy back, then all my doubts will go away. I cant know if i dont try.

I hope i survive tomorrow and make tomorrow better than today.

6 Likes

You can try glucose?

1 Like

I put 1 apple in juice to sweeten it a little. But i cant use glucose because i want my body to use fat as energy. Once day 7 hits, im sure that process will start and i will feel energized and fresh. People who has done this say after day 7, it becomes very easy.

3 Likes

Go for that target man, you gonna get it!!

2 Likes

Thanks bro :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:… I now realize how important appreciation is in the time of need

3 Likes