Nep's diary (in pursuit of being unbreakable)

I relapsed. I couldn’t help it.
The attacks were too much for me and I’m not happy about it.
I don’t know what to do now. I lost everything :disappointed:

I don’t even feel any pleasure after doing it. Just pain in my balls. I hate myself.

1 Like

And I did it on 99th day.
2 days back I was able to resist the urges in my dreams as well.
And now the urges got so hard. And it is all my fault. Fuck this.

1 Like

Alright get back on the track. You’re not going to fall into chaser effect. No time to cry. Just time to stay strong.

3 Likes

Damnnn…
99th day.
Shit bro… once i relapsed on day 98 and after that i realised i myself was hindering myself. It was like "i am not worthy of 100 streak . "
But i worked on that and later crossed 100 also… You can do it too bro. All the best

5 Likes

Man what do I do now. It feels as awful as it can be.
It’s too much to bear. But I don’t want to relapse again. What do I do. How do I handle myself. I have to study as well. How do I be strong.

1 Like

You haven’t lost everything. Progress is progress no matter how small.
It will take more than one slip up to lose what you gained for 99 whole days!!! That’s a lot!!! You should feel proud cause you are closer to victory.
The road of success is not a perfect straight line. It is full of slip ups but in the end, if you keep the mindset of “I am on the path of victory” you will never lose

Quote of the unbreakable monster!
Fight on!!!

3 Likes

I only watch this movie for the cars used in those movies.
I don’t mind if they introduce 20 or 30 parts.
As long as cars are good, I am happy. :relieved: :boom: :heart:

This is all so embarrassing :neutral_face:

I really said all this. I was so stupid. But I guess I was trying to tell myself in desperation.

3 Likes

But bro I just want to say that you are an winner.

Nope, you have not lost anything. Your results doesn’t decide if you are a failure or not but what makes you a winner is not giving up.
Just look at you bro, even after this much failure, you are still standing on the battlefield to try again. That shows how strong and bad you want to win. Wanna see a quote, let me share

So refuel your will power petrol and start to fight again. All the fighters here started from level 0. So again start from 0 and reach 100%.

6 Likes

There is no pleasure in a relapse after a streak that long. I’ve been there. It’s a miserable experience. The orgasm is pathetic and you think, “I threw it all away for that?

But now that you have gone back to PMO, the urges will be attacking in full force. You simply must win that battle. Because another relapse will feel pleasurable, and you can easily become very hooked again.

This is why you see someone fall from a high streak and then they struggle to pass 2 weeks afterwards. The time away had started rewiring their brains, but now they are rewiring towards the addiction with a greater strength.

You have not lost everything brother. This relapse can give you a deeper understanding that there is nothing good in PMO, only misery, suffering and regret. But I warn you as I care about you. If you binge, you certainly will lose everything, and you will become worse than before. I know because it happens to all of us, and has happened to me many times. I am no hero. I have been to 250+ days. I should have a multi-year streak right now. This is what binging did to me.

Rise up and fight on.

8 Likes

So true, even at day 10, it’s just an fake pleasure to be said and that fake pleasure only last for 10-15 minutes.

But a person will never forget his 1st real sex experience because it’s the real deal.

5 Likes

I know. And not to mention the weakness in body. My balls are hurt. And I’ll probably get IBS too now.

I know :sob:
I’m hating on myself right now. A part of me wants to binge, but I know down that rabbit hole is nothing but a shitshow.

Thank you bro. But did orochimaru really say that :thinking:

7 Likes

I don’t remember much but he might have said it. But it’s relatable to real life. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oh wait. I recall the most important line for me in the whole anime.
It was from Might Guy.
Those red leaves falling off from tree aren’t falling without a purpose they go back and nourish the fresh green leaves and the bridge between them is the climax of youth.

I’m quite sure what he meant by those red leaves is the pain and suffering one has to go through, and it keeps hurting but you keep going despite all of that and all of a sudden you start to enjoy it.

4 Likes

Those two episodes (418 and 419) were the most important for me in the whole anime.
I was so moved by them. When he was a kid, he was trying and trying. He did one thing, he failed, he picked up another thing to do. He failed again, he started doing another thing.
Everyone was laughing at him, he got sad but he pulled himself back together again. He kept trying over and over. He was a loser, but he pulled himself out of it.

3 Likes

Alright I’m going to get back again. Right now it’s all the red leaves, time to move. Will have to find that bridge again.
@Binocular @anon32080123 @Forerunner @Strong_one thank you all.

helped me a ton.

7 Likes

the urge to binge has showed up. And I’m going to stand against it and look eye to eye to say it that “you can’t do shit to me”

5 Likes

1 Like

triple fail ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

2 Likes