Nep's diary (in pursuit of being unbreakable)

I want to relapse so much.
But not today.
Go to hell. Fuck off urges

1 Like

Not just urges, this is for everything that wants to keep me hooked up. From urges to phone and everything. Just fuck off. Take your hands off of me you faggots. Iā€™m a free fucking bird.
I want to live a good life. I donā€™t want any compulsions. Fuck off from my mind.

2 Likes

Man feels like I canā€™t take it anymore.

I wonder if this is my end.

2 Likes

If you resist a little longer youā€™ll touch that point were a new wide view will unfold before you.

3 Likes

I remember when I was such an addict.
Iā€™d masturbate at least twice a day.
And it could go as much as 6 times a day.
From April to August 2020, when covid was at peak, I went through so much of pain and suffering.
And one day I was free.
I went on to go for a 210 days streak. It was a sad day when I relapsed after that.
I know that Iā€™m stronger than this. I will conquer my study phobia too. I will fight until Iā€™m dead.

4 Likes

My brain fog is strong since last night.
But Iā€™m happy. This is where one can transform.

3 Likes

Damn, Is this even a thing in India?:joy:

2 Likes

Surely for me.

Well this evening I went through the pain again. Exercise was intense. I can do better than this too.

I can go through bigger and stronger challenges.
I just need to stay on this track. Soon enough the mind will come back to normal, or so I hope.

1 Like

Hold it you fucking idiot. You are not quitting.
Death is allowed, quitting is not.

1 Like

This guy is going to hit the jackpot.

2 Likes

He needs a standing ovation.

man in front of my house thereā€™s this kid who has to break the habit of his motherā€™s milk.
Dude is crying (and screaming) hard right now as Iā€™m writing this post, itā€™s been going on since an hour. His grandma is trying so much to calm him down and put him to sleep. Sheā€™s so patient. I feel sorry for him regardless.
But it has to be done.
Kinda also reminds me of the situation we all belong to in here. That drive for sex and orgasm is so fucked up. Too bad though, we donā€™t have a grandma to hold us patiently to break our habit. That part has to be done by ourselves. Iā€™m hating this brain fog so much. Yesterday I was able to study and solve problems. Today Iā€™m just hating it. The reason I keep going is because I know it is temporary.

2 Likes

remember that and stick by it.

2 Likes

The way Iā€™m between these legendary peoplešŸ¤£

All the dudes are with massive streaks. And just look at me.

3 Likes

I set a new record. 64 sets without stopping.

3 Likes

64 sets of what ?..20 character)

1 Like

64 sets of Suryanamaskaar

3 Likes

Keep suffering and keep hoping. Hold yourself right there.
You can make it through.

2 Likes

Once you made up your mind that nofap is natural and is intended way of being, you will not suffer anymore.
We are a generation of fapers because is a conspiracy behind to weaken the masculinity through a fucking screen, but from the beginning till my father generation our ancestors didnā€™t fap, you canā€™t go to war knowing that you fapped, or to hunt, or courting a girl. Back then was hard to be successful because everyone was a nofaper and everyone was tough, now itā€™s easy because almost everyone is fappin and the ones who doesnā€™t takes the spoils in a generation of fapers.

5 Likes

I donā€™t wanna lose.
I want to fight and win. Fight and win. Stand up fight back and win. Stand up. Get up you fucking idiot.
Get up and fight.

1 Like