Need help...Being treated badly

Brothers i need help…I am working as Quality Manager in one of the reputed company and my job requires to connect with all the departments to ensure quality is maintained and thus my role demands that i be good to every team members else they might not support me on the quality part because that is my requirement.
Now, there is a lady in one department who talks to me very rudely and badly as if i am a worthless nonsense man. She is 3 level down than me (she is Assistant Manager) in terms of designation but not reporting to me, still she treats and talks to me very rudely, even in meetings she treats me as if I am someone who is just doing timepass and not here to add any value.
Though i don’t know her, not even interested in her, not even want anything from her except to be treated politely whenever i talk because i need to work with all the departments, so i cannot rock the boat and I always try to keep peace everywhere.
Her behaviour towards me has made me very restless and with peaceless mind at my work… i didn’t even say anything bad or annoying to her ever, i was never and am not even in interested in her as an attraction to opposite sex, have never ill-treated her ever, but because of her behaviour i am unable to focus on my work because if i also treat her badly in return then my work will be affected and i might not be able to get my quality work done from people here.
Because of her behaviour her other colleagues also started treating me badly and ignoring me.
I don’t feel my value here brothers, don’t know what to do…My boss tells me to talk to everyone politely and get the work done but at the same time my boss also ignores me, doesn’t gives me value as if i am stranger to him
I seriously don’t know brothers what’s going on with me and why am going through all these.
Because of these stresses i do keep relapsing at times and make things worse for myself.
Pls help me brothers, why is it happening and what should i do to stop all these and my relapses.

6 Likes

Brother idea but still same thing - you might not like it😅

1 Like

I need idea very badly bro, pls message me what to do…pls help me.

1 Like

Disclaimer: it’s not an advice just an idea
Just show them who’s the boss.
If they talking you rude give them big dose in their ass that their ancestors will rattle
If boss will shout tell them to fuck off here boss shocked you rocked
If that girl shout then then straight say to her " ohh chipkali jaise dikhne waali aurat"
If anyone doesn’t want to work then threat them that there are lots of worthy people than you shithead who can work so if you don’t want to work lift your ass and get out you dickheads

And I’m giving just an idea not advicing you it depends on you, I will not recommend it but I see not other option than this.

3 Likes

I would say
Prove yourself, the more they act like this the more energy you will have and u can invert it and put it on your work.

Don’t be extra nice nor rude. Sometimes if you try to get closer they will get meaner. Especially this woman don’t try hard to change her behaviour, keep it pretty official and dry with her. On the other side see who’s willing to respect and value there, and strengthen the connection there.

Don’t be extra nice, don’t come down on yourself for them to be pleased.

Good luck

4 Likes

Awesome bro, u r just amazing bro i must say that…ur ideas always fills me up with loads of courage and enthu and makes the issue to appear extremely small… thanks for being there bro…i always take your suggestions as something which gives enough energy and motivation to face any issues head on confidently …
thanks bro, God bless!!

3 Likes

Truly said bro… should be professional and dry to her… it’s always better to build connections with the ones who respects us and it’s never good to put ourselves down for pleasing people or being nice…
:pray: Thanks for being there bro @Rab_J
Feeling better now and can see the light in the darkest tunnel !!

5 Likes

Bro. There are two reasons for these situations.

1. May be you did something wrong with them and you didn’t notice. May be your behaviour is the problem.
  2. Those people are frustrated and trying to let it on you. In this case , you should follow @anon69203515 advice and show them who’s the boss.

And even if 1st is the reason , try to stay calm for some time ask why you behaving like this in front of all. If reason is valid , you know what to do. And if she is stupid , show her reality…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@Rohitash bro… Never use unprofessional language… Never… Otherwise they might make a case against you… Also it wrong to verbally abuse.

So what to do?

Just believe that you dont need acknowledgement of other people. You are capable and worthy.
So, ask her about her rude behavioir in a polite manner and use calm arguement.
Ask her if anything is wrong with her in her life, ask her if she needs support, ask her why is she doing this… Do this next time she misbehaves… Ask her infront of everyone… This will catch her off guard… And if she misbehaves then politely say that her behaviour is professionally wrong and she should change her behaviour… But if she calmly says that you are not good at your job and tries to use logic against you to insult you… Then calmly say that to make work environment nourishing and to reach good productivity… It would be better to tell people their weaknesses in a manner so they may improve it rather than insulting them… Tell her that her way is wrong… Then acknowledge any weakness and i will try my best to improve and if there are other weakness then we should all help each other grow

This is my advice… Use it at your own risk…

But i think instead of doubting yourself, just face the situation calmly as she is wrong and you are not so handle it professionally.

4 Likes

@NeverGiveup420’s idea is much more modest and calmest I must say but I don’t think they will react the way that @NeverGiveup420 thinks.
Let’s hope for the best.

3 Likes

I am still not sure what wrong i did bro…she was ok with me like morning general greetings (and i don’t expect anything more than that)…but all of a sudden out of no where she started behaving very rudely and that made me unable to handle the situation…infact she is ok with everyone and with me totally rude…am still clueless why is it so but the only issue is It’s my weakness that am unable to handle situations like this…may be too much of a nice guy attitude.
Thanks for advise bro, will surely work on it.

3 Likes

Sure bro, that’s a professional attitude and that’s how professionalism should be… facing the situation calmly and not to lose cool head…i agree to your point…i will be completely professional and if i ever find any such behaviour ever in a meeting, i will check with her calmly then and there itself.
And i should focus on working on my productivity and improving myself…once i start validating myself and stop seeking acknowledgement then i should be in a better position to handle my emotions and that is when i should be able to handle such situations in a best possible way…
Thanks a lot bro!!

4 Likes

Don’t be a b**** . Be Masculine. Show her who’s the Man(Gentle man) But be gentle.
Ask this yourself “Am i a Piece of Crap”(You obviously are not, I mean you’re at a Good corporate Job and Role.) So don’t be treated like one.

If it was one time or two times, you could have ignored But if she does over and over then have some self respoect and dont be treated like crap.

Now as you’ve said she doesn’t report to you so just Ignore as if she doesn’t exists, If she calls you First Don’t respond, but if she still persists respond by saying You’re busy. Do it until she realises that you’re not messing around or a kid.

5 Likes

Yes rightly said bro @krishvamsi30 , self reflection is very important and self respect should be put first…also neber to forget one should always learn to ignore petty things and focus on self improvement by being busy.
Thanks bro for your motivating and encouraging message which focuses on accepting our masculinity and being a Gentle man !!

2 Likes

Ignore her , While she is talking to you like I are not hearing because it will irritate her more , and let she explode and calm, is she like that to everyone?

4 Likes

No bro, she is like this only to me.

1 Like

You are very handsome, she knows that she won’t get you ,so she is frustrated

4 Likes

Me to @Joosh
IMG_20220412_193445

3 Likes

Me Malayali hu, isliye hindi memes relate karna mushkil he

2 Likes

No worries no worries I will translate man Insha Allah
The written part is that