Need help...Being treated badly

Maybe you should try asking your colleagues first why she is upset with you specifically

2 Likes

I have better answer why the fuck do we care that she talk rudely or not
She is what?queen elizabeth or Victoria?

1 Like

Not sure bro, but i really want to improve my energy levels so that i am least bothered at such situations…may be i am being treated like this because i lack the life force and energy which i expelled due to the habit of PMO.
I think i will bounce back once i reach good number of streak and live a life of integrity.
This should help me to start self loving and self validating…this will help me to stop seeking validation from others and might start to make me unshakeable under such situations.
Actually now i days I don’t feel like talking to anyone…i constantly feel that people will drag me down, disrespect me and ignore me and make fun of me,
May be i am getting her reaction as a mirror of what i already hold inside of me…self hatred due to long term PMO habit :cry:
And it might also be because in my intial development stage age 6-19 my dad was very dominating and kept family controlling…i was in constant fear and had developed attachment only with my mom. My dad actually loved alot his family but very dominating…He passed away early, few years ago, but in his last years i became good friend of him and had good time with him…i loved him like a best son i can say, infact in the last time he asked where is my elder before departing his soul :cry: Though i had good relationship in the end few years with him but may be that deep rooted thought memories that i had for him which i developed in my initial development stage,that might b affecting my relations with others…that might b the reason that i am behaving exactly like a typical scared, insecured, validation seeking NICE Guy…I am not blaming my dad, i just want to work on making my relationship with my dad in my memories a peaceful, friendly and expressive so that i can accept my masculinity in an expressive way through relation with my masculine dad.
And second thing i really need to work on my streaks by staying to myself, retaining life force my semen which makes us courageous and masculine who accepts his weaknesses, who is vulnerable, ready to fail,face fears courageously and above all the others stops seeking validations and giving too much importance and
thus overr thinking on petty things.
I sincerely can’t thank you enough for listening to me, i really feel that am blessed to be part of such an amazing community of brothers who there to support and just listen to someone, that itself makes heart so light and with back to soulful life.

2 Likes

I really suggest that you read the book “How to win friends and influence people”.

I am a project manager in a pharmaceutical company. I used the ideas and tips from that book in my job and my everyday life. It taught me a lot of things, including things in leadership and how to deal with people.

I strongly recommend you to go through it and try to use its suggestions as much as you can. It may solve your issues.

2 Likes

Exactly bro, i just wrote my entire heart out and mentioned exactly the same that why even we need to think about her…the issue is inside me who is seeking validation from outside otherwise nobody gives a d’am abt such behaviours.
And fact i shouldn’t say this but since u asked she is Elizabeth or what…no, she is just a fat bulgy figureless lady with extra fats in cheeks with damaged hair and no looks at all but trying to Wanna be kind of… Anyways may God forgive me for what i commented for that lady, nobidy has right to comment on someone’s body but yes this was her description…and am not at all interested in her looks or anything… just that i couldn’t take it that someone behaved like this with me, disrespected me, it’s because of my false ego…i need to work on myself to start self loving and self validating…
IT’S NOT about her i guess, God is just trying to teach me to handle myself, God is showing me my weak areas through her for myself to work upon it…Time to focus on my emotions, energies, health,skills, streaks, real self worth.
Thanks a ton my bro @anon69203515 even u have really been of supporting brother.
Sometimes support is as good as giving life. I can never repay you and all my brothers for such support and a fuel for self improvement :heart::heartpulse::pray:

2 Likes

Yes bro @TonyTheChristian glad to see your message…infact u won’t believe i downloaded pdf version of this book last week only…what a coincidence, now will surely read this bro.
Thanks a lot once again bro.

2 Likes

I can understand hindi well but too deep meaning may be I can’t. It took me 5 min to understand it was malayalam🤣

2 Likes

Why are You worrying about a girl who is no role in ur life, Just ignore , you are really stressed . Watch some good movie or music, sleep meditation relax man

1 Like

Yes bro, rightly said, Stress could also be a contributing factor for my unnecessary worries…over PMO leads to stress and makes other little things also stressful…when am on good streak, petty things doesn’t matters, it only matters when I relapse or just relapsed few days ago and start feeling more stressed than required…
This is also a Good learning for me as why and how to manage stress to stop feeling too attached with such situations.
Thanks a lot bro @Joosh

2 Likes

Dont worry dude she might be insecure that’s why she is rude to you

Capital G brother

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:yo bro Malayalam is not in my domain

1 Like

Yeah yeah sorry bro…i missed it. …Yes should be G always and everytime God :pray:

1 Like

Hey bro you didn’t edited yet dude

1 Like

Sorry bro, have just done now…

1 Like

Dear brothers, though it is not important anymore but still sharing my learnings.
That lady gave me a smile today with winking both eyes.
What was the problem that she was treating me disrespectfully few days, is not anymore a problem for me and neither i find any pleasure her smiling at me (except a well wish for another human being)
MY LEARNINGS HERE IS:
When we start giving too much importance to petty things, it starts to multiply and gives us more miserable experiences. The more we fight with such situations, the more we feel drained out by doing same thing and expecting different results.
When after reaching out to you brothers and taking your suggestions, i realised that focusing on self improvement was more important than any other thing.
With your support brothers and by wisdom from God’s grace I started focusing on myself, started workouts, reading books, focusing on my job, thr quality of my work, the quality of my being and improving it, i got little distanced from miserable situations and was only focussing what was important and yes staying away from PMO too, am on semen retention too which helps in fuelling alot to propel us towards working on self and contributing positively to the society (work place, to co passengers, friends, families) as well
I guess, we just need to firstly accept the way we are, accept our present situation with a belief that i can change myself, just a matter of time and efforts and then begin to focus on improving self, accepting challenges, be vulnerable, ready to fail and fail early by facing fears and loving self and most importantly setting boundaries. By putting efforts towards ourselves, we shift the energy from miserable situations to pleasant situations of self improvement.
It’s very important to develop a higher purpose to discard the lower ones.
That’s how it helped me, now i want to be focused, consistent on my goals with a humble nature. Though i was on break from meditation, i will start now meditating daily. Never forget to remember God for all the beautiful or hard experiences but best learnings from it.
I sincerely thank you once again brothers for all your support, the brothers driving this community are amazing and i can never thank enough to each and every one of the brothers here.
Hope my message will motivate or help someone who is going through the same situation what i was.
Keep growing, keep improving, never give up cause he (God) is in control and we are his kid to whom he has given abundance of energies and opportunities to shape up the way we want to be.
All glory to God :pray:
Thank you dear Brothers :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Brothers, need your help as again have started feeling all of a sudden upset about an instance happened today.
There is another female in my office with whom i had a conversation yesterday.
Today i caught her looking at me thrice from far, not sure if she was looking at me or whom but i took it lightly and started looking at my laptop. I didn’t ignore her but she was far so i didn’t wink or respond because i wasn’t sure if she was looking at me but i sensed that she was looking at me.
Later on i was working and she passed from my side, i was looking at her so that if our eye contacts i would have winked or smiled but she ignored, looked at someone else and smiled to other person but not me, despite of we had a good talk Yesterday. Am feeling offensive, and thinking alot.

Brothers, brothers, brothers…i know this is non sense but why am I suddenly started to think too much about it… On the Semen retention, am doing good with Day 10 working out, meditating, Reading, living with confidence but why all of sudden this thing is affecting me.

Now i completely know that this is not important but i just want to change this habit and i believe this is the right time to change this habit because i am already doing better things to improve myself, not important but still on Day 20 streak and best thing is God created an opportunity to fight this behaviour habit within myself.

Wondering why is this happening and how to stop giving importance to such things…am sure she is seeking attention from me but now i am going north i have other things to do in my life, other areas to focus, other issues to focus.

This is another female and not the one about whom i mentioned earlier. Just wondering why all of a sudden these things started affecting me.

Pls advise brothers. What’s your opinion and what to do.

1 Like

It just withdrawal pangs nothing else your brain creates unnecessary traumas in your mind which itself is the gateway to pmo so it’s better not to take that much stress dude

1 Like

Agree with you bro, i thought so that it is just a withdrawal effect…need to stay calm, i must not react anymore…just observe and stay calm i guess…i am literally laughing at my brain :grinning::grinning: how it is tricking me to old pattern habit.
Need to stay the way i am living since last few days productively… thanks once again bro !!

1 Like

You are welcome dude

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.