Need Advise (Serious)

I have a Girl ,I have very uncertain relation with her like we are more than friends but not GF BF.Also she used tocare for me and kept checking my insta following and saying" You dont need anyone besides me".I had no intentions of getting into a relationship So one night I said some harsh things to her like we arnt meant to be togather etc.Now the problem is.,I am in an uncertain situation …I am not sure if i want her to be my GF or not but one thing i am sure about is,whenever she mentions some boy to me i get jealous😭What should. I do?

4 Likes

Also she means a lot to me ,And she supported me through some of the lowest points in my life and same for her.I have also supported her a lot in her journey …

2 Likes

@Nadeem @prince_king @Binocular @The_integrous_one @_loading

2 Likes

Clear your thoughts man. Decide or tell her that I need time. Don’t make her or the situation awkward.
If you both are compatible then what is the problem.
It’s already getting hard to find a compatible partner.
Why to say harsh words , control your emotions.
Don’t take pressure. Think with calm mind.
Don’t make things complex.

2 Likes

Correct.but i feel like i dont need to be in a relationship right now but i also cant let her have one…Its almost impossible for me to let go on her…Am i being crazy?I also keep thinking about this whole thing all the time which is affecting my daily life

2 Likes

Bhai that’s your insecurity. It’s quite possible that you are in deficit mindset.Why don’t you want to be in a relationship? Bina relationship ke bhi gaand fatt he rahi hai naa? Complexity aa he rahi hai na life mei ? So make things work out. Chala relation toh thik hai ni toh next dekhenge. Bhai duniya bhot badi hai. Ek ke piche pagal nahi hote. Agar achi ladki hai toh try Karo sahi karne ka ni toh aage badho

2 Likes

We used to be togather in one city and life was chill.But now she had to move to another city and here problem starts.Do you think long distance relationships work??? I am even trying to move to that city but i have to leave my parents for that

2 Likes

Ghanta long distance relationship works. Ladkiyo ka mindset bhot alag hota hai…I think 1-3% of the long distance works. Majority do not. Bandiyo ko wo warmth, protection, baat share karna moment pe Banda chiye.its very hard otherwise. Mera 3 saal ka long distance relationship toota.

4 Likes

Bro it’s your call to leave your parents or not. I’m a stranger. You must be knowing your house 's situation Better

2 Likes

When 3 years relationship broke you guys just parted your ways and never talked again???.Like you must be very used to each other wasnt it difficult?

1 Like

Bhai don’t even ask my story. She was almost my wife kuch bhi nahi bacha tha hum dono ke beech except marriage. She met a guy in her office, uske sath chill karna , I was in another city. Then Break :broken_heart:
Took couple of years to come out of depression… leave my shit you figure out yours🙅‍♂️

2 Likes

Sorry to hear bro …wasnt asking your story .Didnt really meant to make you remember all this shit .Sorry again

1 Like

Ghanta bro. I don’t even care now. She’s married now. Sorry feel kar rahi msgs and calls kiye usne. But mrko farak bhi ni pda… duniya bhot choti hai ek he bandi ke piche bhaagne ko… explore

@Usman10891 based on what you wrote, you want her but you don’t feel ready for a relationship. And I think she really likes you. You should have been honest and reasonable and explained to her your situation. I think she brings up about other boys to make you jealous on purpose. Many girls do that. So even if you don’t want her to be your gf, she is still your friend so if I were you, I would have apologized for my harsh words I said the other time firstly. Explain my situation secondly. Now take a time and think if you seriously think she is the one. Cause in that case, you know what’s the third step.

Anywho, remember to always be reasonable and cool and always think clearly and be honest. That’s all there is.

5 Likes

She is ignoring me now​:sob::sob:…Am i supposed to say sorry to her?(She became rude all of a sudden without any reason and i tried to cool down the situation as far as i could) but now i want to ignore her too.I know where it would end.We both will ignore each other,She will play victim card and after a huge weeping session , all blames would be upon me​:tired_face:

1 Like

I don’t think it would be worth moving cities in order to chase a girl that you are unsure about. Before you get into any relationship, make sure that you are living a stable, healthy life. I would tell her I am sorry and not messing with her (girls get impatient and if you don’t do anything about it, like ask her out, so they think you are just messing with her). Take time to decide what is best for YOU.

4 Likes

If she chooses someone over me (unlikely but still 50% chance basis), thats not my fault right?.Like i shouldnt blame myself if it happens @owllegion

If you apologize, not your fault. But if you don’t and still hurt her, it might be. Also, when I got a GF and couldn’t stop thinking about it, I hit the gym and took cold showers after to take my mind off of it. It might help

1 Like

Already hitting gym bro…Somewhat emotionAlly unstable at this current time ,otherwise i dont give a shit to girls matters :cry:

Apologize for what exactly​:sob::sob::sob:She just said you have changed…