Need a friendly companion urgent

That’s better… If you enjoy what you do… You will lose the sense of time, and then you will not have time to fap… You just will not need it

2 Likes

Good night!!! Sleep well… By the way, I’m from México!! :blush:

2 Likes

Ohhh okay my friend
Starting my 2nd day with a fresh mind and body.

1 Like

Where are u from bro?

@Aecius failure always comes my friend . Learn from your mistakes . We are together and we will remain together . We all are here for u start again and stay motivated.

1 Like

Wooow!!! That’s nice!!! Now I’m the second mexican you know!! Karen is a common name here

3 Likes

Thanks so much for your words… I’m somehow ashamed…this relapse could be avoided … As you said… I have to learn from this mitades!!

Again… Thanks for your support

2 Likes

Yes my friend. Never give up fall and get up with more power and strength next tym.

1 Like

@Adioz_aka_Adidas how are you doing my friend

You could add me -

jehx8j

2 Likes

Don’t worry, bro… I think you did all right, your goal wee 2 days, and I think you archive it!!

3 Likes

Wooow!!! You are moving towards the 4th Day!!! You are the best of us!!! Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Don’t be sad my friend. Stay motivated and get up again for your next target. You are strong I know . You completed your said goal that really matters . Your intensity would increase with your high spirits.

2 Likes

Thanks my friend . It’s all bcoz of your love and support. @Adioz_aka_Adidas @Aecius

2 Likes

Most welcome my friend.

3 Likes

Me too relapsed . Noooooooo😔

3 Likes

@Ani2031 @Adioz_aka_Adidas @Aecius Yo guys keep it UP, I’m on my 4th day and everything its better now, I have a lot of time to work and also to enjoy the little details of life. Please, don’t stop moving forward, keep it UP, it doesn’t matter if you failed, you start it over. :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::100::100::100:

5 Likes

I’ve added you. I’m starting a new from today. Hope we can make it.

My code is : 8geco2

4 Likes

Ese es buen español!!!

But don’t worry… The most important of all is that we observe why we fall in the need of masturbate, in orden to avoid the habit in the near future

For sure you will get it the next time!!

2 Likes

But you get the objective of the 2 days, isn’t?? Let’s go for the 3rd Day with out PMO!! :blush:

2 Likes