Need a friendly companion urgent

Hi there!!! Is there a way to talk with you by personal mesaage, like an e-mail or chat?

3 Likes

Ok, I thought that the App had some kind of chat. I read your post about your relépse… Let’s work together from now. By the way, do you speak spanish?

3 Likes

I too relapsed my friend. Yes we need good communication . We will make sure that we must post some message here and it shud become a routine to read the msg here. Till now I and you are gonna do this seriously man. we have to be loyal to each other and we would trust each other that we will not break each other’s trust

3 Likes

My friend if you agree to me you can als join both of us. We would be really happy . Our talks shud motivate us everyday.

2 Likes

I want to join both of you Aescius and Ani, I’m Sebastián and I’m starting today, my max streak has been 10 days, without any kind of help. But with a team or a group I think I could make it.

2 Likes

Bro it would be great that you too are joining

1 Like

What’s ur sharing code bro. Mine is yunsey

1 Like

That’s COOL, mine is: yfgjf6
And yeah I wish good luck to all of you out there who are struggling with this situation.
Following Ani. :muscle:t3::100::100:

2 Likes

Ok, it would be nice!!! I am already your follower!! And… I think the same, if we realize that we are not alone and we talk each other, we can get better results…

3 Likes

I sent you the invitation to become your follower, Also my code is: uexqer

So lets star the journey!!

1 Like

So guys @Xrl8Sebx17 @Aecius @Adioz_aka_Adidas 4 of us are on our first day. I think @Aecius has crossed 1 day that’s really good. So keeping everyone’s relapse tym in mind .I think our first goal shud be 2 days. What do you think guys?
And how’s everyone doing.

I hope to see you 3 replying soon​:heart::grin:

I have also reduced my followers so that we 4 can focus on our own set goals rather than seeing other people’s streaks.

2 Likes

Hi there!!! I’m fine and you guys??

Yes, I crossed the first Day!!! Lets continúe this, we must overpass our actual límits!!

2 Likes

I’m also doing good . attending my online classes :grin:. How’s everyone?

1 Like

Ohhhh okay bro.
Yeah we are moving further quite similarly :grin:.have a nice day everyone. See you after sometime. Don’t forget to message at night . it’s really important tym

1 Like

Hello buddies how’s everyone doing
It was a busy day and I really enjoyed . thought of telling you . Hope to see you soon

1 Like

Hi, bro!!! My Day is just starting, I guess the most impotant of this is beeing all Day busy. Where you are is at night right now?

1 Like

I’m from india yes it’s night here . 1 am and I’m going to have a nice sleep. Bcoz I hba e got your companionship

1 Like

Good night my friends. One day completed :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like