Navy Seal Training Challenge -Target 90 days-

A big Yes :joy:

That’s how naming works :fire:

2 Likes

“A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.”

-Rewire Companion user

4 Likes

Check in Day 12

This is it. I’m all in.

I ran 6 km of mindfulness run today. My legs and feet are aching but im very happy. At 4.2 km ( my usual run) I thought about quitting. But David goggins came in my mind. I’m only at my 40%. So I challenged my limit and ran a total of 6 km. I’m so impressed by myself. But it is all thanks to Allah Almighty. He is the most Gracious and the most Merciful.
I’m getting better at observing all types of Urges. It’s such a powerful feeling. Being in control.

Looks like this time I will not relapse. This is my final and never ending streak In Sha Allah (until marriage :blush:). I’m gonna become my best version…This is it. This is the final bet. I’m betting on myself. And I’m all in.:100:All praises are only for Allah Almighty.

:sunny: This is a message to my future self. You were right. You did it. You have broken free. You are truly free now. Fly high oh my best version. Fly high :key::100::innocent::sunny:

NEED IMPROVEMENT

Sleep early. Should be in bed by 11 pm.
I need to sleep on time and offer Fajr in masjid.

Tips of the Day again(same, need to practice)

Learn to surf the urge. Any and all Urges. Observe first. Then think. Then react. Be self aware.

While working had, say to yourself you love it. Soon it will be rewarding working hard by associating dopamine with effort and not just end result / reward.

Wake up at same time, go out in sunlight for 10 min, drink coffee after 90 mins.

If you lack focus, don’t drying tea… Just take deep breaths 23 to 30 with 2 sec deep inhales and short exhales and then exhale all your air… Then hold your breath for 40 sec.

Daily Tasks

Meditation :white_check_mark:
Watched motivational video :white_check_mark:
Quran Translation :white_check_mark:
Study/ Worked today :white_check_mark:
nap 27 mins :white_check_mark:
Exercise :white_check_mark: 6 km mindfulness run… Light sparring.
No triggers from screen :white_check_mark:
Daily task :white_check_mark:
Namaz :white_check_mark: 4 in masjid
Diet Control :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Great motivational and lead by example bro …Well this level of discipline,even goggins don’t have …he mentioned in his book …Keep striving for the best ,and observe yourself on your peak ,don’t let devil take control of you ,be mindful of Almighty…#inspiring schedule…

2 Likes

Today’s Exercise
Push ups × 7 reps + 4 reps + 5 reps + 4 reps = 20
Jumping jack × 45 reps
Normal jumping × 70 reps
High stepping × 25 reps
Toes Touching × 20 reps
Hands to toes right and left × 15 reps
Front hand up down × 20 reps
Side hand up down × 20 reps
Dand Baithak (Hindu Squats) × 20 reps
Plank × 25 seconds

5 Likes

@anon77346296 oh. Wow thanks alot bro :star2:

I am far behind goggins, I ran 6 kms, he ran 205 miles :flushed:.

Absolutely… Jazak Allah khaira :blush:

1 Like

Today’s Video

Today’s Task

Take a paper and evaluate 10 of your past relapses. Write down how bad you felt after each relapse. Guilt? Depression? Hopelessness? Tired of yourself? Burning desire to change?.

Identify their triggers and their causes. What are you thinking? You know what to do next!. Make a counter strategy!. And apply!!!
GET UP! GET AFTER IT! NO MORE EXCUSES!

(P.S. Destroy that paper like PMO destroys our lives, potentials and bright futures. You don’t want your secrets to be public)

1 Like

I see most of the participants haven’t replied. What is the reason?

A. Too busy in life making it awesome
B. Will reply in the future.

1 Like

This is why learning to surf the urge is important.

Urge is just a feeling.Don’t run from it. Learn to coexist in peace and calmness without giving it any power to influence you.

@ki11 bro you are doing awesome. :blush::+1::fire: Kindly share some wisdom what helped you reached day 245. :100: Your post suggest you deal with Urges immediately as they arise. This suggests you don’t surf the urge but suppress it. Kindly share your experience. We all will greatly benefit from it. :innocent:

4 Likes

Day 15 check in
Meditation :negative_squared_cross_mark:
Workout :white_check_mark:
Motivational Video :white_check_mark:
Hydrated :white_check_mark:
Cardio :white_check_mark:
Clean eating :white_check_mark:
No triggeres from screen✅
I did not do phase two today @NeverGiveup420
I will apologize for this. Tomorrow I will make up for it boss. I fell asleep from school making me so tired and by the time I woke up I had practice so you could say that is cardio counted. Other than that I was you a good night and good luck to everyone on this self improvement Journey

2 Likes

Day 1 check in.

@NeverGiveup420 is there another surfing the urge excercise that I can do and other that may have the same issue? It’s not a matter of not wanting to run, I love running. However I am so stuffed up right now I can barely breathe through my nose at all.

2 Likes

Goggins was a fan of Malcolm X ,he said in his book that i don’t have that level of discipline to completely follow him and convert to his religion…
Discipline is of the soul ,not just physical bro …if he will stop f word in his motivational talks ,i too will send it to my younger cousins… Although physically he is very strong and commited to his goals and have exceptional level of strength…

Always remember what is true success
’ HE HAS SUCCEDED ,who purifies his own soul’ Quran 91:9

2 Likes

I don’t understand, what was your question??

1 Like

Day 8 Daily check in :ledger:

:white_check_mark: Sleep on the floor :bed:
:white_check_mark: Woke up early :sunrise_over_mountains: at 5am :clock5:
:white_check_mark: Cold shower :droplet::snowflake: :shower:
:white_check_mark: Push ups x60 reps
:white_check_mark: Pull ups x12 reps :muscle:
:white_check_mark: Belly crunches x50 reps :muscle:
:white_check_mark: Meditation 7 chakras :man_in_lotus_position:
:white_check_mark: Visualization :pray:

1 Like

I prefer simply walking for jogging don’t work for me, i having knee joint pain because of bad life style and eating habit.
Three days completed after relapse.

2 Likes

Well there are days where i cant just lets say delete them …i may be horny for hours…i try to be occupied with something…less time you have to think about it the better, also dont even watch instagram girls, they may enhance your dopamine rush to another level , but you have to switch your mind to autopilot, with autopilot i mean you have to realise urges will go away , and that they are not worth it , your streak is more worth than a 5 min fapping session where you are going to feel like shit for the next 20 days cos of that relapse…when i think about losing and being sad for 20 days …my brain starts to switch to that autopilot and they go away…however they may come back later on…also it is all mental strenght…you see i realized majority of people think like this…i am angry at the moment bored sad lonely so you get urges… you literally are most likely happy with some things that you do…why should you relapse cos of like 5 bad hours if you have the other 19 that are good…and the most important thing is…you do the same thing for years…if you want a change try things differently…with that i mean you wont change until you actually say once twice or more to that urges NO !! i wont fail this time…and after you beat it a few times it will become natural for you

1 Like

Day 2.

I’m a huge halo video game fan, and I have a quote that I love from the halo 5 game. It’s during a battle, and the Master Chief is asked “is this a losing battle?” And his only response hit me hard.

Chief said “Only if you intend on losing it.” I think that what a lot of this fight is, and its what I keep in my head daily

1 Like

Check in Day 13

:sunny: This is a message to my future self. You were right. You did it. You have broken free. You are truly free now. Fly high oh my best version. Fly high :key::100::innocent::sunny:

NEED IMPROVEMENT

Sleep early. Should be in bed by 11 pm.
I need to sleep on time and offer Fajr in masjid.

Tips of the Day again(same, need to practice)

Learn to surf the urge. Any and all Urges. Observe first. Then think. Then react. Be self aware.

While working had, say to yourself you love it. Soon it will be rewarding working hard by associating dopamine with effort and not just end result / reward.

Wake up at same time, go out in sunlight for 10 min, drink coffee after 90 mins.

If you lack focus, don’t drying tea… Just take deep breaths 23 to 30 with 2 sec deep inhales and short exhales and then exhale all your air… Then hold your breath for 40 sec.

Daily Tasks

Meditation :white_check_mark:
Watched motivational video :white_check_mark:
Quran Translation :white_check_mark:
Study/ Worked today :white_check_mark:
nap 29mins :white_check_mark:
Exercise :white_check_mark: 1hr 15 mins… Back exercises. Sparring. Football
No triggers from screen :white_check_mark:
Daily task :white_check_mark:
Namaz :white_check_mark: 5 in masjid ALHAMDULILLAH :innocent:
Diet Control :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

@AnonymousDH no problem bro… You trying your best is all that is needed.

@mphexpert yes, no problem… I will share Task 2 of surf the urge Fundamental training soon.

@anon77346296

Yes he does that…thats too bad.

Absolutely true brother… :100:

This is new info for me… It is very meaningful :+1:

I was just saying people aren’t replying to Surf the Urge task 1.

Oh, no problem… Ill share Task 2 soon. It would not require jogging. Get well soon… I hope you are getting your knee treated.

True… :100:

Autopilot is awesome… It lets time pass quickly. But when you are not busy, manual control takes over and you can’t avoid Urges. If you have learnt to surf them, to co exist with them, then and only then you are safe. You are a legend with such a huge streak bro. You are obviously a master. But you will benefit greatly if you surf the urge. You have autopilot figured out. Once you master surf the urge (if you havnt already), you will be unstoppable and Urges won’t upset you. What do you think? @ki11

Thanks for sharing your wisdom bro. I really learned alot from your post. Thanks again. :innocent:
@ki11

Wow… Thats very inspiring. We only lose when we decide to. :fire:

3 Likes

Sirvivor2002
Sharing code: q0ikvd
Highest streak 77 days
Current streak 4 days

1 Like