My personal streak

Continuing the discussion from So, so close… that was huge!:

IT’S BEEN 25 DAYS!! I WILL REACH MY GOALS

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: Bro…

Why you create so many topics, stick to one topic.

If many topics are created, you will get confused at the end.

5 Likes

@anon32080123 I think we need more topics,obviously not the same repetitive stuff but the more people posting question’s and motivation is good. But yeah this could of been posted in a diary for sure

8 Likes

I only did this to take the badge :rofl:, and because I’ve never linked something so I wanted to try, nothing else, sorry for creating a mess :rofl::rofl::pray:t2:

5 Likes

No mess :rofl: :rofl: its good your trying to get badges and be active in here.Just make sure your bringing value and great discussions for people to comment on.Congrats on 25 days too btw many men have failed to even come close to that number so be proud of yourself your one day closer of never relapsing again. :muscle: :muscle:

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:Ooh I see, smart boy…

4 Likes

Well, I’m sure you are really keeping up with your targets

2 Likes

Yesss!! Absolutely… I was addicted to p*rn from like when I was 11 years old… Now I’m 23.
The feeling when you are on a nofap streak of more energy, more freedom and mental clarity is priceless.
I will 100% definitely never go back… I have such a hard time controlling urges… But I workout about 14 times a month and have a very active routine that keeps me busy which is fine.
I’m looking forward to at least 180 days or even why not 300 so I’m 100% sure I’m fully healed and rebooted.

I think that PMO it is rather a mental matter than anything else…

3 Likes

I CAN SAY THAT P*orn blocker app is a game changer do you agree guys?
Do you use it?

2 Likes

What one do you use?
Ive got Bulldog blocker And Block site on phone ( Quick tip: Use bulldog blocker to from turning off blocksite)
And premium paid cold turkey on pc(The best blocker ever guaranteed) If used correctly

2 Likes

I am fine with blocker hero, detects any word or content that has to do with prn (for example hot girl, fetishism, nude etc…).
As for the computer, I’ve never used it to watch p
rn videos on it. I used the smart TVs at home directly (that I sold them), or if I went on vacation I used my phone.

3 Likes

Honestly, train your mind to distance itself from ■■■■. What if the ■■■■ blocker malfunction, it means you fall back to square one.

1 Like

Yeah i think as pn as something for losers. My main goal (I think that would be the goal for everyone struggling in PMO) is to change my identity and be defined as a no PMO guy Forever.
But In the meantime, I think the p
n blocker is a great tool, I’ve been in hard mode for 43 days, I’ve had very little stimuli on girls’ social networks and I neither one day thought about mastbating and watching a pn.

1 Like

You seem very smart, making topics to get badges and cheers :joy::joy::rofl:

@zeus99

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:. I did it once just to give it a try

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.