My Journey To Become Success

I was addicted to this shitt since childhood. I’ve tried many ways to come out of this addiction but I’ve Failed Everytime. I had longest streaks too. But Don’t know whyyyyy?? and howwww?? but I’m failing at some point. I couldn’t resist myself from falling into that dark pit. Seriously i have no one to share my pain except God. But whenever I commit This Heinous sin I feel that…even god won’t forgive me and even god has left me.

Trigger Points:

Lonely Time

When I’m Sad

If I come across any seminaked pic or horny stuff on internet

To Be Honest I Give Up. No Confidence left. But to be honest I’m tired of committing this sin and tired of fighting with this addiction. I got so many health issues. No peace in my life. Being in a state of fear. I’m like a dead person now. Infact few minutes back I thought of ending up my life. But i don’t have enough courage to take that step. So I thought for a second and told myself “Why don’t you put this entire courage to fight back with this addiction”. So here I’m again… giving myself an another Chance… Infact god gave me another chance to proove Myself… bcoz I Seriously don’t wanna die in this state. I want Beautiful death.

And I’ll be writing everything that I do in a day and some tips too which I learn during this journey.

Completed Day 1

Let’s begin the journey.

6 Likes

Your success story is not so far away brother.

It’s a new start, keep going :muscle: :raised_hands: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank You Bro!! Trying My Best To Overcome This Addiction. Need Everyone’s Support And Tips.

2 Likes

We are you with you brother let us know your progress here

2 Likes

Successfully Completed Day 2

There Are No Urges Today.
Feeling Motivated.
As it’s Ramadan i’m fasting. Keeping myself away from every evil action. I feel like fasting really helps to discipline your soul.
Attended a long lecture and made notes.
Offered my daily prayers.
Went to my cousin’s house and had a great time there.
Basically I’m busy and engaged with other stuff today. I Didn’t give myself a chance to be alone. trying my best to indulge Myself in some work. Keeping Myself busy.

Need To Work On Self Control

If i can work on that then i can control my actions.

So, That’s How It Went Today. It Was Good.

Now Let’s See How It’s Going To Be On Tmrw.

3 Likes

That’s your the original mind, your conscience speaking to you, reminding you that YOU are in charge of your mind, your actions.

You made the best choice you ever can make in your life by quitting. Keep making that choice mate and there’s no where else to go but up.

2 Likes

Thank You So Much For Your Words🥺

2 Likes

Completed Day 3

No Urges At All.

But i was feeling bit low coz i’m having this fear in my heart that whether I’m gonna overcome this addiction or not.

But at any cost no matter what I should and I highly need to quit this.

I was so busy today. I’ve travelled long distance today. I returned back to my hostel. Had a great time with my frnd. We both offered prayer together. Broke fast. I had some delicious food today​:sweat_smile::yum::yum:.

So Yeah That’s All for today.

2 Likes

You are no longer at zero or the first day, progress is already there, think more often about the results achieved, even if they are minimal, not a zero result is already a result

2 Likes

Take courage my friend, having fear is a sign that you are human. You’ve been through hell and that fear is a reminder or what lurks below. Know that the fear will always be there, just like we face demons in our life every day.
We will always be faced with the choice to succumb to temptation or to do something about it. BUT the craziest thing is, if you have stopped for a day, you already have the strength to stop for the rest of your life. You have made the choice already, all you have to do is see it through.

Take courage and face the fear head on. You can do this.

2 Likes

Trying My Best And Thank You So Much For The Motivation. I Agree With What You Said. Yes I Can Do This.:muscle::blush:

2 Likes

Feeling So Grateful To Have You Ppl Who Can Motivate Me. Thank You!

2 Likes

Completed Day 4

Feeling So Tired As I was so busy in work today.
Preparing for exam.
Engaging Myself With Useful Stuff.
Feeling sleepy now​:sleeping::sleeping:
Feeling good when I’m being productive. Hehee

Good Night Friends.

2 Likes

Completed Day 5

Today i was feeling demotivated.
I sometimes feels like I’m the dumbest person ever.
I’m into this coding stuff. Which I’m not Interested. But I’ve no other options. Trying my best to learn coding. Anyhow if anyone is having idea about automation testing plss lemme know.
Also if any of you guys are from coding background plss Suggest me some easy and Peaceful topics. Coz i Don’t want to stress Myself alott.

Btw, my day was not so good and not so bad.
No urges.

This Social Media is really insane. Idk Ppl are doing all crazy stuff there. It’s better to stay from social media.
Just lower your gaze when you come across seminaked pics on social media or delete it. Seriously it helps.

That’s all for today.

Good Night My Sweetest Friends.
Take Care Friends.

2 Likes

It’s My Day 16

Feeling So Stressful.

I’m getting strong urge to watch p* and mas*******.**

But I’m Fighting with those urges​:muscle::sunglasses: Ignoring them and motivating myself not to do at any cost and not looking at social Media at all as i don’t want to trigger myself again coz i got triggered through Instagram

Moreover Today i had a very bad constipation problem. So I’m stressed.

But guys trust me fasting really helps. I’m so disciplined with my soul.

I’ve completely stopped taking junk food Especially sugar. I can see drastic change in my face.

And this Rewire Companion Really Helps Alott As I can share with someone that how i’m feeling. :pleading_face::pleading_face:

After wrting this post I’m now feeling Completely good and confident

No matter what I’ll overcome this.

2 Likes

Yes you will brother!

Keep going :muscle:

1 Like

Day 0

I Lost it

Seems like i couldn’t make it
I give up

I became numb. Idk how i ended up there but It’s my mistake i Didn’t Fought with my urges. I’m alone today. No work. And it triggered me. Was Scrolling through insta and ended up there. I got urges out of nowhere.

I Just wanna die. I Seriously wanna die. I don’t want this fucking life. I’m fed up now. I can’t make it.

I’m still unable To Process that how i did that.
I Can Say I’m The Heinous Creature On The Planet Infact In the entire universe.

1 Like

Dont lose hope bro.I see many people here who are relapsing frequently.But they try again and again and yet failling.But why u give up so easily?Bro look at me doing relapse since 2009 to 2023 and I make day 179 at 2024.So whats the poing of giving up?

2 Likes

All I Can Say Is I Don’t Wanna Give Up Will Fight This. And Thank You @RiftCha For Always Being Here To Motivate Me. Thank You So Much For Your Great Support.

2 Likes

Bro I say again if you feel urge then visit this forum and try to dm me.I dont want you to fall in this loop again.

1 Like