My Journey To Become Success

Mate. Don’t do this to yourself. And above all, you cannot allow yourself to wallow in despair.

I’m sure you’re feeling like crap right now. Maybe everything seems bleak, maybe that PMO brain is telling you, “why try if you’re going to fail again?” But I want to remind you something. You’ve been through this before and somehow managed to pull yourself back each time. No matter how bad it seems, the mere fact that you managed to stop for a day means that YOU CAN QUIT. Your urges will NEVER be stronger than your free will, your higher mode of thinking. It can NEVER force you to PMO, because it can only ever ASK for your permission.

REMEMBER this feeling. It sucks, but knowing and finally accepting how bad it feels will remind you the one bloody fact: PMO does NOT want the best for you. It is the worse thing in your life, it is only interested in a quick dopamine burst before it destroys your life, your self esteem, your everything. It wants you to develop all these negative thoughts, to spiral further down the shithole, because then it makes you think that all good you will only get is out of PMO. It’s all lies, PMO is ONLY bad for you and nothing good.

If PMO is only bad, why would you ever want to do it again? And if you can never be forced to do it, how could you ever be tempted? It doesn’t even require the willpower of hercules, it is LOGIC.

We’ve all been there, mucking around in self doubt, confusion and low self esteem. It will take time, but you can start to develop that mentality first after your understand these concepts as a core. Your sentences will change from “I can’t do this, I am an addict” to “I will try anyway” to “I am not an addict”.

If you can stop for a day, you already have practiced the higher order control to stop forever. Remember how shitty this made you feel, and make your choice. Today.

Looking forward to seeing you bounce back mate. :muscle: nowhere to go but up.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.