My journey of 90 days

If I introduce myself quickly: I have been doing Nofap for 11 months. My record is 20 days. I’m currently on day 0 because I fell into the chaser effect. From today, however, I am starting a new chapter in my life. The day I decided to end this. I will never fail again. I will write a diary to stay motivated, I will also write the benefits I see every day. I will write at 11 pm CET every day. Things I will do every day (mandatory):

• studying (minimum 2 hours a day):warning:
  • meditating (minimum 5 minutes per day):warning:
  • stretching⚠️
  • writing a journal⚠️
  • never using phone (screen time 30 minutes, I do not use the internet, only for school… ).
    Other things I try to do as many times as possible:
  • workout✅,
    -cold shower✅,
    -reading✅,
  • sleeping at least 7 hours, 30 minutes✅
    My biggest problem is procrastination, and not studying. I have to fix this!:warning::warning::warning:
    My first goal is 7 days👍 Thanks for reading and have a nice nofap day✅
2 Likes

Mate, much respect for the persistence in your goal! Getting out of this is a huge thing in and of itself and I myself understand the struggle.

However, I would like to ask you whether you are not taking too much onto your head? Studying, meditation, stretching, and so on - these are all noble pursuits, if I may call them so, but… What if you don’t manage to follow them? How will you cope with failures?

I myself have started the whole proces some 226 days ago… And my best streak since I started to track it is exactly 226 days. But I haven’t been paying that much attention for the past 2 months. The whole achievement has not been attained by sticking to the suuuper tight things I absolutely have to do, but rather changing the mindset. I personally managed to do it by reading into the EasyPeasy and going through it in two evenings… And so I managed to break the cycle, kill the little and big monsters, and become a real non-user. I do admit, they sometimes come back for a while, but I do not succumb to them anymore :slight_smile:

So my advice? Don’t be sooo hard on yourself, and change your mindset concerning fapping! That’s the best you can do for yourself!

Take care!

1 Like

thanks for the advice. I understand your concerns but I still need to distract myself for the next 7 days as much as possible because it is usually the hardest at the beginning.

1 Like

Hi, quick summary. I got sick after that post so I didn’t post anything. When I recover I will be active every day. Have a nice day :slight_smile:
Current streak 3 days 21 h

1 Like

So today I finally recovered :). So this is my first post of my day i guess… So today was actually good day. I was productive and do a lot of stuff:
:white_check_mark:Study - 6 hours
:white_check_mark:Workout (I downloaded some workout apps)
:white_check_mark:Meditation (5 min)
:white_check_mark:Read(for about 20 min)
:white_check_mark:Stretching
:white_check_mark:I didnt use phone what is actually very good and i am proud of that
:white_check_mark:eat healty
:white_check_mark:sleep min of 7 hours(7 hours 30 min)
:white_check_mark:Prayer
:white_check_mark:write journal :sweat_smile:
Also did my day’s goal

So i am happy, i have a lot of energy throughout the day which is great.
Current streak: 6 days

2 Likes

DAY 7
So today was not that great day because i should study more. I have an exam on wednesday so i am a little nervous. What i did in day:
:white_check_mark:Study (3 hours 7 min)
:white_check_mark:workout
:white_check_mark:meditation (5min)
:white_check_mark:reading (about 20 min)
:white_check_mark:eating healty
:white_check_mark:sleep atleast 7 hours(8 hours)
:x:dont use phone
:white_check_mark:prayer
My goal today was:

Today i also have urges but i did workout and meditation and after that a felt peacefuly😊 It helped.
My main goal tomorrow:

I need to be more committed and disciplined to my goals of the day!

2 Likes

Day 8
So I decided to write a diary for up to 90 days clean streak and then I will probably stopped because i will be rewired… . My day: I got up at 6:45 in the morning and had a training :soccer:, then school​:mortar_board:, after school I did my workout​:muscle:, studied for 20 minutes​:mortar_board:, meditated, stretched and went to training again​:soccer:. After training, I then studied​:mortar_board: for 2 and a half hours. Now I’m going to sleep slowly because I’m already very tired. I’m just sorry I couldn’t read because I ran out of time, so I’ll be reading tomorrow!
:white_check_mark:Study (2 hours and 37 min)
:white_check_mark:meditation
:x:reading
:white_check_mark:dont use phone
:x:sleep 7 hours(6 hours 30 min)
My goal today:

My goal for tomorrow:

I will also post motivation quote every day to stay motivatied :slight_smile:
“Enough of this shitty tomorrow, your journey should start right now”
-Rewire Companion user

1 Like

Current streak 9 days
So my day. I got up at 7 and went to the doctor. Then I had classes until 3. In the meantime I had training (soccer) . After class, I did a workout, stretched, meditated, and studied for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Then I had a training (soccer) . After training, I took a shower and studied again till now. I didn’t read again today because I have an exam tomorrow so wish me luck guys and I didn’t have time. I have to read tomorrow and i will because i will have time.
:white_check_mark:Study (3 hours 30 min)
:white_check_mark:meditation (I have noticed that meditation really helps me as I stay calmer and more focused in stressful moments.)
:x:read
:x:eating healty (I ate a bar of chocolate, so I count it under fail)
:white_check_mark:Dont use phone :v:
:white_check_mark:Sleep atleast 7 hours (7 hours 15 min)
Goal today was:

Goal for tomorrow :

Benefits so far I’ve noticed:

1. I can easily study for 3 hours or more at a time
  2. It’s easier to talk to girls, my self-confidence has increased
  3. More energy throughout the day
  4. I’ve stopped procrastinating
  5. Life has become more beautiful , I’m looking forward to the challenges and I’m no longer under stress.
    I will write more the second time because now i am really sleepy and i have to go to sleep :slight_smile:
    Daily motivation:
    “The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”
    -Rewire Companion user
1 Like

Day 10
My day: I got up at 7:20 in the morning and went to class. I pass the math :v: , I had a 60% score. It could have been better, I think it was so because I was sick last week and I couldn’t study. I left class earlier because I had a soccer training. However, before the training I did my core workout, stretched, meditated and read. Yes I read :slight_smile: finally. Then I had a training and after the training I studied for 3 hours :mortar_board: . I’ve found that I’m very busy during the day as I almost always run out of time for everything but that’s also good since I don’t have time for PMO at all. So far I am doing well, I have not had any urges today and we will see what a new day will bring :slight_smile: .
:white_check_mark:Study (3 hours)
:white_check_mark:Meditation
:white_check_mark:Read
:white_check_mark:Dont use phone
:x:Eating healty (I ate some chocolate bc i was hungry)
:white_check_mark:sleep atleast 7 hours (7 hours 20 min)

The main goals tomorrow:

Daily motivation:
Remember that guy who gave up? Yeah neither does anyone else.

1 Like

Day 11
My day: Today has been a bad day. During the day I felt tired :sleeping: and when I was learning I couldn’t concentrate. I got up at 7:40 in the morning and went to class. After class I went to play table tennis. Then I had physiotherapy because my aductors hurts. After that, I did a workout, meditated, stretched, and went to study. In the meantime, I went for a walk. That was mostly it for today.
:white_check_mark:Study (2 hours)
:white_check_mark:read
:white_check_mark:don’t use phone
:x:eating healty (I ate bakery)
:white_check_mark:sleep atleast 7 hours (7 hours 46 min)

If I do the things I set out to do for the next day, the day is considered successful.
For tomorrow:

Tomorrow is friday and i am already a little tired from the whole week… So can’t wait for weekend :+1:.
Daily motivation as always :
You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.

1 Like

Day 12
My day: I got up at 6 50 and went to class :mortar_board: . I had classes until 1 p.m. After school, I went to the football store because I needed new football boots. Today was an unproductive day because I was very tired from the whole week :sleeping::sleeping: … I then went home to sleep because I was really tired, I fell asleep for three hours. Then I read, meditated, stretched and now I’m going to sleep again and I’ll be productive tomorrow when I’m full of energy again :v:.
:x:Study
:white_check_mark:meditation
:x:workout
:white_check_mark:sleep atleast 7 hours (7 hours 10 min)

For tomorrow:

The last few days urges are a little stronger but I am determined not to give up and succeed :muscle:.
Daily motivation:
“I don’t want easy,just possible”
-Soul Surfer

Day 13
Well, today was a bad day. I wasn’t productive, mainly because I learned very little. I got up around 11 in the morning. Then I read, watched a football game,stretched, did a workout, meditated and read again. I went to study, then my brother came to visit and I stopped studying … So I stopped studying, started watching TV, and late in the evening I watched the movie avengers infinity war. It really wasn’t a productive day, so I’m going to study from 6 to 7 hours tomorrow !!
:x:Study (51 min)
:white_check_mark:sleep atleast 7 hours (9 hours)
I started learning new languages ​​today. I started learning Spanish. I know very little for now, we’ll see how it goes after some time.

For tomorrow:

Daily motivation :
“Don’t fall for the false promise of instant gratification, you will lose the magic of attraction and regret it each and every time!”
-Rewire Companion user

Day 14
So my day: I got up at 10, read a book, made myself breakfast and went to study. I studied for about 3 hours, then had lunch, and took the dog for a walk. Then I did a workout, stretched and showered. Then I watched a soccer game. I learned a little bit of Spanish :mortar_board: . Then I went to study a little more for school , meditate and learn a little more. Now I’m going to sleep.
:white_check_mark:Study (4 hours 15 min)
:white_check_mark:workout (around 30 min , or little more)
:x:Dont use phone (around 1 hour 30 min)
:white_check_mark: Learning new language (Spanish)
:white_check_mark:sleep atleast 7 hours(7 hours 51 min)

Tomorrow: (I have found that I have to set a more realistic goal for the day because otherwise it seems hard to reach and then I procrastinate / don’t do it)

I’ve also been drinking a lot of water lately and I feel good.
Daily motivation as always :slightly_smiling_face: :
“The best revenge is to improve yourself”
-Imam Ali (as)

Current streak 15 days (16% of the goal achieved)
Today would be a fine day if I was productive. I didn’t study (I was really tired in the evening where I had time to learn because I had two trainings and I did one core workout) which is very bad and I have to improve it urgently. I study for 3 hours tomorrow. My day:
I got up at 6 40, and had football training . After training I had classes until 3. I wrote a physics test and got 60% which is bad. After class, I did a workout, stretched, meditated, and went back to football training .After training, I went to buy new football boots. I got home around 8 30, I intended to study from 9 to 11 but I was too tired because I didn’t get enough sleep. I have found that if I sleep less than 7 hours I am unproductive.
:x:Study (0min)
:x:Dont use phone (1 hours)
:white_check_mark:learn new language(spanish)
:x:sleep atleast 7 hours (6 hours 17 min)

Tomorrow :

I have to study tomorrow, its not even a choice. Its a must.
Tomorrow I will also post the benefits I see so far.
Daily motivation:
A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.
-Rewire Companion user

2 Likes

Day 16
I got up at 7 40 and had classes at eight. In the meantime, I had football training and then classes again. At 2 I had physiotherapy that lasted about an hour. After physiotherapy I went to lunch and started studying at 4. I studied for 70 minutes, then I had football training again. After training, I studied for another 50 minutes and stretched. Today I really ran out of time to exercise, read a book and meditate. I will also have less time tomorrow because I will have a lot to learn, but Thursday will be better.
:white_check_mark:Study (2 hours)
:x:meditation
:x:read
:white_check_mark:learn new language(spanish)
:white_check_mark:sleep atleast 7 hours (7 hours 43 min)

I know I haven’t studied for 3 hours but I’m still happy because I processed everything I needed in 2 hours. I also think I’m in a flatline. So I find it harder to start studying but I have now started listening to songs while learning (study musics) and I have to say it helps me a lot in focusing.
Goal for tomorrow(I know its small but i dont have a lot of time in a day… so i will be happy even if I do that)

I’m in the flatline right now so I hope it goes away as soon as possible, but I’m still trying my best…
Daily motivation:
“Don’t be a weak ass piece of shit, you can finish this challenge!”
-Rewire Companion user

Day 17
Today, a flatline was noticed. During the day, I find it difficult to study and maintain concentration.I got up 7 40 and had classes. In the meantime, I had a very strong headache (migraine) so I rested from 11 to 3. Then I had lunch and at 4 I started learning. I studied for two hours, read, meditated and stretched . Then I watched a football game, after the game I studied for another hour. Headache ruined my day, so I couldn’t do workout and learn more. If I feel good tomorrow I will do what i couldn’t today…
:white_check_mark:Study (3 hours 3 min)
:x:dont use phone (1 hours 30 min)
:white_check_mark:learning new language (spanish)
:white_check_mark:sleep atleast 7 hours (7 and 15 min)

For tomorrow (if i will feel good)

I’m writing an exam tomorrow, wish me luck.
Daily motivation:
“You don’t need only a few seconds of pleasure, you can have pleasure only by living your life. Choose one of them, and win this battle for yourself.”
-Rewire Companion user

Day 18, I am getting close to my record.
Today was not a productive day, especially because I was very tired during the day.Also physics is causing me problems, so I have an instructor to explain it to me tomorrow. I got up at 7 40 and had athletics. Then class until 2. After class I read and then I took a nap because I was really tired. I fell asleep for three hours. In the evening I stretched out, meditated and watched soccer game. I started studying physics but I didn’t understand it, so I quit and will continue tomorrow.
:x:Study (16 min)
:white_check_mark:dont use phone
:white_check_mark:learn new language (spanish)
:white_check_mark:sleep atleast 7 hours (7 hours 10 min)

The main goals tomorrow:

I have to be disciplined and learn a lot tomorrow.
So far, nofap is going well, although I’ve been noticing urges for the last few days. I’m trying to beat them :slight_smile:
Daily motivation:
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do”
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Dude you look like you’re doing great! Keep up the good work. Keep learning man!

thanks, i really appreciate such words. I still have to improve in studying. I hope everything goes well with you…

2 Likes

As you can see, I didn’t post yesterday. It was because I failed. Why? I was lazy and when you’re not busy, you lose. I failed again today, it was a chaser effect. So I’m going to start my daily posts again tomorrow night. I will not give up until one day I reach 90 days. The habits I will work on will remain the same as the ones I have written so far. The only difference will be that I will be even more disciplined now and learn a lot more, and do what I set out to do for the next day every day.
"Your journey will be much lighter and easier if you don’t carry your past with you"
-Rewire Companion user

2 Likes