My experience with a P*** star

sorry im bad in english , so i must think first before typing :joy:

4 Likes

You can always edit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank You for sharing.

1 Like

Thats a craziest think i ever read , theres a tons of site , how do you block it :rofl:

That happened in my class when I was in 8th class :rofl:, then I changed school.

3 Likes

That’s okay bro. No one is perfect in anything

1 Like

All these shit happens in your life too some orange eh bro

2 Likes

O great so my last year’s class was not the only one :joy::triumph:

I’m quite sad how PMO ruined many lives and childhoods. Just avoid interacting with these guys @rajameghanan they will regret they’re behavior one day

3 Likes

Yeah Raja Mango Chand Bro

Lol :rofl:

3 Likes

I have not seen those guys. My friend shared his experience which I shared here

2 Likes

Correction :
stare at you phone or would you get up already and start living your life

@Binocular

3 Likes

Dear @rajameghanan

You may hide this portion of your post. It is just a request because it can trigger others. I could have report but I thought I can tell you about it.

Some advice :

You need to focus on your english language for your future job interviews or any placement exams.

2 Likes

Thanks Mr. @anon30406793 I will work on that

1 Like

Dayum, you are so young! I’m 31 years-old and I feel like an old fart here. I was 23, when I found out nofap existed and first started. For good or bad, you are lucky to be in touch with this movement at this age. P*** is tricky and you’re fighting it like champs. Although I’m almost twice as old as some of you, I look up to you, because you are amazing.

1 Like

I found nofap forum next year after I was addicted. I was escaped. I learnt neurology of p*rn.

1 Like

For a second I just thought you trolled him. :joy:

1 Like

To binocular or rajameghanan ?

To whom?

1 Like

You should guess yourself.

1 Like

Binocular , right ?

But I keep correcting his spellings since august.

1 Like

Jo sat baar path kare koi
Chhutahi bandi mahasukha hoi

One who prays hanuman chalisa 100 times daily, he will be free (chhutahi) from all bondage( bandi ) like PMO.

There is another another interpretation:

Not actually : It’s my interpretation: One who prays hanuman chalisa will be free ( chhutahi ) from bad effect due to girls ( bandi ).

Anyway start praying Hanuman Chalisa

3 Likes