My experience with a P*** star

It’s Ok everyone is different , but honestly i dont believe in myself anyway :smirk: because i can do nothing without God

btw is it ok to debate in Capt forum?? :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah why not :sweat_smile:.

Agreeeeed :100:. But there’s this proverb, God helps those who help themselves.
Spirituality increases self belief, it gives you confidence in yourself. But action you have to take yourself.

2 Likes

if its about Al-Qur’an , Proverb or Bibles , i can’t refuse it :rofl: You won sir !! :facepunch:t2::grin: to be a real men we need confidence to take action also power of commitment to make a wise decision.

1 Like

Lol :joy:, I didn’t intend to win though. We are all one, we are here to support each other. You also gave some good points.
Good discussion :smile:

2 Likes

Then why go back to it everytime ?

2 Likes

Hey capt , I’m always curious about “minute wisdom channel on youtube” is that yours?

2 Likes

That’s a thing in the NNN challenge

No it’s not I just like that channel

2 Likes

Anyway got to go know I have an important meeting at 1 p.m
Bye guys :wave:

Thank you :grin: i got a great conclusion today

2 Likes

Aye aye capt , thank youu

2 Likes

What thing dude? Without the NNN you have unsaid permission to relapse?

2 Likes

I think there’s no normal guy who can fight against “P” if face or watch it directly except ED , one thing that we can do is flee and stay away from it , we’re not super human anyway but we have the thing called will power

why go back to it? many reason to answer it Depression , Social Media , environtment , friends , loneliness etc. but we have a dream to be better person , to save the other so we must sacrifice our ego , lust , habbit , hobbies and more

2 Likes

In the NNN challenge we made the ■■■■ Empire our enemy. You see it’s like a sort of a movie. The bigining of the war is 1 November and the end of it is December 1st. When I said that we will beat the ■■■■ empire I ment in this challenge
Not in actual life

No, being part of a challenge gives you the energy and motivation needed when you’re feeling low self-confidence or such negative emotions. Even if there was no challenge, I always work hard and live every streak like it’s my last

1 Like

@Yoshy I am also an aged teen. 17 y.o till now.

1 Like

Hey guys. I wanna share an incident with you which happened in a school in our district a year ago which I came to know few days ago.

There are 2 boys aged 16 or 17 threatened their class girl and asked her to be with them and they took her photo with no dress and shared in insta. When I came to know, I asked about that girl. Everyone knows the culprits and they were not punished but the condition of the girl is unknown now. I felt very bad for her. And my another friend told that in the school in which he studied before, the students at the last bench, masturbate in their class itself. I have never heard such thing in my life. What do you think about it guys?

1 Like

I have posted 2 messages till you are typing bro :joy::joy::joy: @Yoshy this is the 3rd message.

1 Like

I was actually thinking of taking down their websites lol :joy:

That’s why I said my hidden motives are unethical

Also I think I am oldest, I am 29

2 Likes

That is too a good idea. I too thought about it bro

1 Like

Ok guys. I have some works. I have to leave. Bye. @Yoshy complete it asap bro. I am waiting bye

its an opportunity y know , when you’re teenager :slightly_smiling_face: but it s dangerous phase too . so keep your focus to achieve your goals and never regret.

When i was same age as you I was fail and just following my desire , lied to myself and doing terrible things , but i got 2nd chances to rebuild my life now…

2 Likes