My Accountability Thread

Keep at it, just keep a note of what bested you this time and try to understand it deeply. Next time you find yourself in a similar situation, hopefully your new found understanding of the trigger will help you to stay clean.

1 Like

Wtf ruffyā€¦you relapsed again???

1 Like

Yesā€¦ it hurtsā€¦ shame on me ā€¦ 7 days for nuts. But the show must go on. :call_me_hand:

No shame broā€¦but try to maintain yaarā€¦youll do goodā€¦best of luck brotherā€¦

1 Like

Youā€™re right. Thank you for your trust.

1 Like

2nc3sp
Add meā€¦we will fight together

1 Like

@Taher it will be good if you would add a option of sending friend request directly from profile

Doneā€¦ I add you, my account name is DaWo. We will fight for a better life.

1 Like

You mean by forum profile?

1 Like

Yes bossā€¦like an option of sending req by clicking on profile of forum

1 Like

9 day update guys. I peeked and I can already feel something different in me. Itā€™s going to be so hard these next few days to fix and prevent further damage. What made me stop was the fact that I didnā€™t want to completely erase 9 days worth of work, though some say a peek is a relapse. All I can do is keep clean at this point

4 Likes

Keep clean and keep yourself busy. Get things done that youā€™ve been postponingā€¦ Spend that nofap energy on something, donā€™t stagnate. I find this helps me by not having time to let the temptations / thoughts take over.

Day 3 for me now. Slowly getting back on track.

2 Likes

Itā€™s difficult. In my opinion, it is not a relapse. But if you decide you for the same thing, be sure. Donā€™t let your mind doubt that it may be a relapse, otherwise it is only a matter of time before you really fail. Try to not peek again. Continue your series. Be strong. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the responses. Though Iā€™m utterly annoyed with myself to have to say I relapsed. Itā€™s amazing that I know what my triggers are, how I should be rationally thinking and how my motives alone should be enough to get me beyond 90 days.

Yet I still peek. I planted the seed that only takes a few hours to sprout. Itā€™s the most dangerous thing Iā€™m telling you. Iā€™ve mentioned it a lot on here for a reason. And as you can see, even I keep running into the same trap.

Maybe Iā€™ll make a rule for myself where Iā€™ll just reset the counter if I seek and peek.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not possible since the design of the forum is not handled by me.

1 Like

Ok no probs bossā€¦

1 Like

Happy new year everyone! letā€™s hope all the lessons learned from 2019 turns into wisdom in 2020.

1 Like

I Hoped it ā€¦ but I had a relapseā€¦

364 days left, get back at it and realise that the benefits to being fap-free far outweigh any momentary pleasures. When life itself becomes orgasmic, fapping becomes a stupid idea

1 Like

May I join you fellas? I started of 2020 in my wrong foot, yet trying to fix it.

2 Likes