My Accountability Thread

@Tazo Welcome to this forum,

I think, you can join. You can add me as your companion (sharing code: s3qiil).

By the way, had a relapse in the morning, so I start at 0 days again. :confounded:

Welcome, feel free to join.
My code - v8l8ic

@Ruffy: you’re gaining nofap xp either ways. As long as you keep trying to stay clean, you’ll get better at it.

1 Like

8 days going strong guys. How are you all doing? One of my personal weaknesses was getting triggered unintentionally. And then capitalising on that by seeking, essentially beginning on the path to relapse. I’ve been hopelessly repeating the same pattern over and over for a year.

I’ve now made it a rule for myself that ANYTHING in the form of a Google search, YouTube search etc (even with safe search and chrome extensions) is a reset for my counter

2 Likes

Adopting stricter rules for what counts as a relapse is a good idea. I should do that too.

11 days for me so far. Urges are well in check.

I use the same rules like you, but I have to get better. At the moment there is no considerable progress.

Hey guys. Would you be interested in a copy of my spreadsheet that tracks your progress visually? You can probably gather how it works from the photo below. P.s. I stole the idea from reddit

It gives me a little extra motivation and makes me not want to frequently (binge) reset the colours whenever I’ve relapsed

2 Likes

Meeeeeeeeeeee I want it it looks cool lol

1 Like

Link shared below. Download it or make a copy for your Google Drive. It’s handy as a Google sheets file as it autosaves and can access it on any device. Pro tip, bookmark it if you regularly use a pc.

2 Likes

12 days, nearly 13. Not feeling amazing or anything. But it beats feeling 0% like in the days after a relapse. That’s enough for me :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Day 16, it is intense and energy levels are high. I feel like I can get a lot of work done in a short time. No lethargy, no laziness and no procrastination. Whenever strong urges surface sometimes, I practice staying mentally clean. Its working so far.

1 Like

DAY 19, confidence and energy levels are really high. Motivation to keep going is higher than ever.
Hope you guys are sustaining your streaks too.

3 Likes

16 days, feeling decent and less fatigued. Though there’s always that battle to not peek in times when I find myself physically alone

2 Likes

Alone time is fine for me as long as I’m not idle. Bring engaged in work / play seems to help a LOT

1 Like

Fallen at 18 days. I got cocky in my alone time. On the bright side, I would never have thought I’d be able to get to 18 days a few months back. I’m capable of doing more

2 Likes

That’s good progress. More streaks like such, and you’ll get better at sustaining them.

That’s a good mentality, try not to be too hard on yourself. Identify what brought you to the relapse and find a new path.

1 Like

Day 24 update - Slow and steady so far. Went through a flat line phase, had a couple of wet dreams and noticing significantly increased attention from women and increased respect from peers / colleagues. Nofap is truly a powerful practice.

2 Likes

Quick update - 0 days. Not a good one, relapsed 3 times this past week. That’s the worst I’ve done since joining the app

Hey @Ruffy and @MrLem I have started following you can’t seem add Backincontrol please consider me too my code is

1 Like

oh I didn’t know code changes mine is 4p2vtt