🎵 Music to smash through walls!

Used to listen to Bangarang for hours :fire::fire:
Thanks for posting… old favourites are always a delight to hear after years :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

“Because he’s the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we’ll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he’s not our hero. He’s a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.”

Bro that scene still gives me goosebumps.

4 Likes

@LL667788 addressed this problem before in the following post :point_down:. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

I know rightt :weary: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

oh thanks

2 Likes

But I shared that link only
Well , Leave it now

3 Likes

ikrrrrr
I also heard thede after soo looong today. Searched for Skrillex and all of these popped up.

2 Likes

Both the links you shared are working. Maybe it has to do something if you are accessing from a different location and maybe they have restricted the video in that specific country. But ya let it be.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Edit - Discovered this randomly and it completely uplifted my mood. I have been missing someone for a while now, I guess I’ll have to be patient and let those negative thoughts of ghosting me out go away.

2 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

All these things I hate revolve around me

3 Likes

Oh, I can feel it burn, burn, burn
But I won’t go back again

2 Likes

I want to share this music with you, even though it’s not uplifting and has a dark atmosphere. Take some time out of your busy schedule, especially when you find yourself engaged in unimportant activities. Find a quiet place where you can be alone for a moment and listen to this music. It’s meant for reflection. Set aside some time each week to ask yourself if you’ve made any positive changes recently. If not, take the opportunity to plan things more seriously and start taking action.

Often, we find ourselves caught up in unimportant activities, and it’s only later that we realize how much time we’ve wasted and feel regretful about it. Remember, you don’t want another year to pass by with the same story for your life.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Another I don’t understand but hits hard.

I saw the translation, It was about a girl with bob haircut who dies because of mephedrone(drug) overdose.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes