🎵 Music to smash through walls!

or maybe for a couple of years unless you get bored with them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

idk if this would help

3 Likes

You guys have sent some great tracks. I found some long lost favourites, some new ones. I’m so glad I started this thread :grin:

@LL667788 Love illenium bro!! My SoundCloud playlist is filled with his tracks.

@TheSeeker Man! “Remember The Name” holds a special place in my heart. Especially that highlight reel version of the video. Remember The Name (Highlight Reel) - Fort Minor - YouTube

@Nep_12 video not available bro. I don’t know if the problem is on my end.

Here’s a few more from my side:

3 Likes

video is available on youtube. but why on this site it is doing like that

and thus I said

2 Likes

Here’s some from my side

Highly recommend this one:-

2 Likes

@Nep_12 it happened with me as well. See if your current link is ending with text like =LL&index=18 or so on.

If YES then
Try to open the link again and click on share button, then copy that link and try sharing it here.

Red circle, that link won’t work, but the green one will work unless the song has limitations in sharing.

3 Likes

Well thanks to you bro, we already have plenty of good music here, it will come handy next week while I am busy at work.

Here’s another one in the name of Illenium :smile:

2 Likes

thanks. I’m trying it now.
edit - it worked

3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Black metal :love_you_gesture:

Rock it dude!

2 Likes

The first time I heard this song was at the gym

8 Likes

Though I don’t remember how I came upon it back then, listening to it now or then still motivates me. :fire:

3 Likes

Add this masterpiece also in the list bro :raised_hands:!!!

Bye bye to this addiction

RC users vs PMO on internet be like:

(PMO) You told me yes (that this shit is good), you held me high (unconsciously wasted my time and energy)
And I believed when you told that lie (that this drug is good)
I played soldier (wasted years in loops), you played king (made money using people like me)
And struck me down when I kissed that ring (as a result, majority of the males are weak today)

When you (PMO) fall, I’ll take my turn
And fan the flames as your blazes burn

5 Likes

Loved it!! Adding “Change” to my playlist right now…

2 Likes

Lp has always been a favourite! You drew a nice analogy of our predicament with the lyrics.

2 Likes

I even loved it bro, especially the line where it goes like

In this darkness, find some kind of light!

We all are going through a dark phase of life but fortunately we have found some light already. :sparkles:

2 Likes

Haha thanks bro, it was just inside my head, so thought to put it that way. :smile:

2 Likes

Edit: this is more like “music to walk through doors” :sweat_smile: nevertheless, felt like sharing it with you guys.

2 Likes