Month of Ramadan. 30 days of Change

For every muslim out there, this is the time. Fast all day long and keep yourself away from sins. Help others in need around you. I couldn’t get pass 15 days in this fight against PMO but now i have a better chance to change myself, so does you.
Also fasting is the best for your body, it improves your immune system and lot of other health benefits.
Share your code here and fight this habbit together.

Sharing code - baedd3 *

Current streak - 10 days *
Highest streak - 10 days *
Age - 24
Gender - M
Location - Pakistan

Stay Blessed and help others. Ramadan Mubarak.

6 Likes

Can we both get into a challenge for this Ramadan . Today I watched bad things in my phone so a challenge will get me going
Ready for challenge upto May 25

2 Likes

Let’s make this holy month the start of our journey. It’s going to be difficult but together im sure we can do it.
baedd3. … my sharing code

4 Likes

Sure brother I’m ready for this . Just add me to your friends and we will keep motivating each other. Try to read a book when you think you are getting some thoughts or you are getting attracted to it. I’m currently reading " Rich Dad Poor Dad ". Best book for self improvement and financial education.

3 Likes

Yes this Month is the best time time to change your habits. I totally changed my style of using my mobile. I also try to use it only when I’m sitting alongside my family members.

3 Likes

I Noticed that during the night .I suffer the most. So i desided to stay in the lrving room the whole time. :sweat_smile:
It get easier after few days. Till then im living in the living room :laughing:

3 Likes

My sharing code 56e7am

3 Likes

I am glad to see this topic here guys I have put my name true Muslim to become shameful now there is no chance of relapse from today till end of ramzan this is the best time to change really…once a gap comes we will take it to long

4 Likes

uzlhg0 my sharing code

3 Likes

Same here bro . I’m also trying my best to go to bed early so that i don’t get any feelings when I’m alone at night. During the day its alot easier to avoid everything while you are fasting.

3 Likes

regarding urges I have started Qur’an Pak whenever feel after having shower …ertugul Turkish season …islamic history…started my App development class all time buzy …no Instagram no Facebook not even a single bad image of girl I see …whenever urge I directly go outside in lawn change atmosphere again make my self busy …at night I try to sleep because that time is bad …in fast I study …wear hard trouser while sleeping …no loose comfort trouser which takes me to that side

2 Likes

Hi, I’m starting from Zero

and want a serious Competatioer.

4 Likes

I am serious competitor already my challenge to everyone till 1st June …then we will take it to longer …and plz ramzan take care about this

4 Likes

Now take care because kaffara of 60 continuous fast and food to afford for 60 hungry not acceptable so much sin in Ramzan

3 Likes

Sadly I relapsed yesterday DUE TO PROBLEMS. really big ones.
I’ll start again and try to do my best.

2 Likes

Ahmad its a month of Ramadan and Ashra of magfrat so please ask for forgiveness from Allah, and get back on fasting and doing good things to yourself.

2 Likes

In sha Allah i fasted but during the night. I will do istegfar. :cry::sob:

2 Likes

Pray for everyone. Stand-Up and Join us because We are going on long way.

1 Like

Ahmad, Is 1992 your birth year?
Mine also 1992

@TrueMuslim and @anon14496424 brothers your are doing great, keep it up and motivate others.

2 Likes