Thankeu @don95 my day is 7 day streak it’s a big change now inshAllah till end of Ramzan there is not a single mistake now …so now I am answering the question those who are saying that we are having pain in legs and got a change …obviously after a break of no porn no masturbation there must be some effects to show …so this the answer for that
First of all you need to know that PMO (how we refer to p n, fap and or sm) damages body and brain. After knowing this now you need to know that many people start to feel this damage when some years of addiction passed. But for many others, they won’t even feel this symptoms till they stop fapping. Why is this?
First of all you need to understand that is normal. This are called withdrawal symptoms, and will appear as you start to reboot. They will increase, and by the time they’ll decrease till they disapear. But then, why the heck I’m doing nofap? it is hurting me…
Well, no. PMO is what is causing those symptoms, if you do not stop it now, in some years this withdrawal symptoms will accompany you all your day. Ok but which symptoms can I experience?
From phisical weaknesses to brain fog. You know, you can see what was really happening to your body till you stop PMOing. For example a common withdrawal symptom that almost everyone on nofap will experience is the flat line.
Flat line refers to the period of time of your reboot when you can’t get an erection. WHOA, I DON’T WANT THAT MAN. It’s okay, don’t worry, as I said it will heal. For me it ussualy takes 1 week to get again erections, for others 1 month. How do I know this? Because morning erections, they get stronger the more you reboot. What tou thought, I’m not touching myself while rebooting, and you shouldn’t it’ll lead to relapse.
Now you have all the knowledge about PMO symptoms. But I would like you to alert from what you may find on the internet. When someone starts to have this symptoms, doubt will fog his/her mind. In this doubt situation, you’ll search for answer, it is GREAT! But why I am talking about this then? There are many online journals or sexology pages that promote masturbation, porn and oder forms of self destruction. If you are here, there’s something inside you that feels PMO is not good for you. If so, I suggest you to forget about those journals. Read some reboot articles, diaries or succes stories. You can even watch them
knYouTube! It will fill you with the knowledge you need to win this!
You got this man, keep going!!!
Masha Allah you too doing great on 17d streak @don95
- I am the architect of my life I build it’s
foundation and choose it’s contents.
- I am full of energy and overflowing with joy.
- I am superior to Negative thoughts.
- I have unique and special talents that i utilize
- I forgive those who have harmed me in the
past,and peacefully detach from them.
- I posses the qualities to become successful.
- I get up every time I fall I never lose I either win or I
- I replace bad habits with new and positive ones.
- I am in full control of my life and accept all
- I overcome any obstacles that gets in the way of
- I am constantly evolving towards the person i
dream to be.
- I know life can end at any moment so i make
every moment count.
- I allow myself to be happy and inspire others to
be happy as well.
- I feel every cell in my body vibrating with energy
- I surround myself with people who help me to
reach my full potential.
- I am always becoming smarter and wiser than
who i was yesterday.
1. There is no one better to be than myself.
2. I am enough.
3. I get better every single day.
4. I am an amazing person.
5. All of my problems have solutions.
6. Today I am a leader.
7. I forgive myself for my mistakes.
8. My challenges help me grow.
9. I am perfect just the way I am.
10. My mistakes help me learn and grow.
11. Today is going to be a great day.
12. I have courage and confidence.
13. I can control my own happiness.
14. I have people who love and respect me.
15. I stand up for what I believe in.
16. I believe in my goals and dreams.
17. It’s okay not to know everything.
18. Today I choose to think positive.
19. I can get through anything.
20. I can do anything I put my mind to.
21. I give myself permission to make choices.
22. I can do better next time.
23. I have everything I need right now.
24. I am capable of so much.
25. Everything will be okay.
26. I believe in myself.
27. I am proud of myself.
28. I deserve to be happy.
29. I am free to make my own choices.
30. I deserve to be loved.
31. I can make a difference.
32. Today I choose to be confident.
33. I am in charge of my life.
34. I have the power to make my dreams true.
35. I believe in myself and my abilities.
36. Good things are going to come to me.
37. I matter.
38. My confidence grows when I step outside of my comfort zone.
39. My positive thoughts create positive feelings.
40. Today I will walk through my fears.
41. I am open and ready to learn.
42. Every day is a fresh start.
43. If I fall, I will get back up again.
44. I am whole.
45. I only compare myself to myself.
46. I can do anything.
47. It is enough to do my best.
48. I can be anything I want to be.
49. I accept who I am.
50. Today is going to be an awesome day.
51. It’s okay to make mistakes.
52. I am making the right choices.
53. I surround myself with positive people.
54. I am a product of my decisions.
55. I am strong and determined.
56. Today is going to be my day.
57. I have inner beauty.
58. I have inner strength.
59. No matter how hard it is, I can do it.
60. I can live in the moment.
61. I start with a positive mindset.
62. Anything is possible.
63. I radiate positive energy.
64. Wonderful things are going to happen to me.
65. I can take deep breaths.
66. With every breath, I feel stronger.
67. I am an original.
68. I deserve all good things.
69. My success is just around the corner.
71. I am thankful for today.
72. I strive to do my best every day.
73. I’m going to push through.
74. I’ve got this.
75. I can take it one step at a time.
76. I’m working at my own pace.
77. I’m going to take a chance.
78. Today I am going to shine.
79. I am going to get through this.
80. I’m choosing to have an amazing day.
81. I am in control of my emotions.
82. My possibilities are endless.
83. I am calm and relaxed.
84. I am working on myself.
85. I’m prepared to succeed.
86. I am beautiful inside and out.
87. Everything is fine.
88. My voice matters.
89. I accept myself for who I am.
90. I am building my future.
91. I choose to think positively.
92. My happiness is up to me.
93. I’m starting a new chapter today.
94. I trust in my decisions.
95. I can change the world.
96. I am smart.
97. I choose my own attitude.
98. I am important.
99. I am becoming the best version of myself.
100. Today I will spread positivity.
101. The more I let it go, the better I will feel.
Allhumdulillah this is first time ever that i hit 18 days without any urges. I started recognizing my addiction two yeara ago, but couldn’t get pass a week. This time inshaAllah I’m not going back.
I think everyone should read. This is a really great content. Appreciate that uou are sharing this with us.
My strike is one day i will try to do my best in the last 10 days of ramadan.
Actually reading holy quran is helping much
And i feel sad that i ruin the first 20 days of ramadan
Yes these day are to save ourselves from dozakh ki aaag please guys find shabe qadar and just keep taking shower when urge come change the place and pass these 10 days then it will be easy @AAKK get ready boy join that 1st June challenge and other posts your life is now getting change
We mostly masturbate when there are constant negative thoughts running in head and we just want to stop thinking. ( Aka we want to relax )
Thought create feeling. So to suppress feeling of unworthy, lack of fulfilment, jealousy, unhappiness. We give up and masturbate.
Sometime you may feel so dull and lazy that here is no happiness left there as there is no list of porn and millions of nude girls on just one click is not there how you forget guys they are fantasy just on laptop touch the screen you don’t even have real girl there so don’t come into Shetan logic that there is no fun left …
Just think I will do it afterwards when I will be successful every day just delay it and inshAllah that day is not far when your wife will be there and you are the strongest Man there otherwise this fantasy world will make you impotent one day
Porn stops our thoughts. Gives us relief. Therefore more than pleasure its suppressing our true feelings that we need to deal with.
Daily life problems and family care and stress of our self improvement everything this porn takes away just for some seconds pleasure
This is absolutely correct my brother @TrueMuslim because in my nearby places, many fertility centres are opened & some doctors there are supporting pmo by their YouTube channels because then they will get more impotent patients through that.
I’m willing to join this group. My current strike is :1 . I am taking the challenge for the rest of the Ramadan.
My sharing code:brmsng
Please add me.
You are welcome @Saim
This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.