[M28] Buddha's journey to liberation

2020-09-08T16:18:00Z
DAY 70

Woke up at 3:51AM’

Morning workout-10 km bicycle ride, majaa aa gaya!!(enjoyed it). It’s my school time bicycle BSA SLR 2000. It was getting rusted lying in the home for years. Painted it yesterday for a new look :sweat_smile:

Cleaning, bath

Omkaar chanting, Jalandhar Bandha, Uddiyana bandha, Moolbandha, Mahabandha, Mahamudra

Meditation

Breakfast, newspaper

Russian lesson

Study

Lunch, vajrasana

Rewire app

Test analysis
News
Study

Evening Workout- Full body stretching, regular and diamond pushups, squats, leg raises

Bath

Omkaar chanting, Bhramari, Jalandhar Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha, Moolbandha, Mahabandha, Mahamudra, Shirshasana, and Shavasan

Dinner

Going to sleep now.

JumpingBuddha
Sharing code- s1jc5f

8 Likes

2020-09-09T15:22:00Z
DAY 71

Had just a bad dream, Woke up at 1:26 AM’
Ashwini mudra, Moolbandha, Meditation
Drink water and pee
Slept again

Finally woke up at 5:02 AM’

Morning workout-11 km bicycle ride.

Cleaning, bath

Omkaar chanting, Jalandhar Bandha, Uddiyana bandha, Moolbandha, Mahabandha, Mahamudra

Breakfast, newspaper

Test

Lunch
Rewire app
Random news

Study
Test analysis

Spent some time in Random news channels (so called news)

Evening Workout- Full body stretching, pushups, squats, leg raises, cat-cow pose, planks

Bath

Omkaar chanting, Bhramari, Jalandhar Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha, Moolbandha, Mahabandha, Mahamudra, Shirshasana, and Shavasan

Meditation

No Dinner today, fasting

Feeling sleepy
Good night everyone

Today’s learning

1. Mind is a powerful tool we all possess. If uncontrolled, it can wreak havok. But once it’s controlled it’s the best companion one can ever get.
  2. Poor little mind is very cunning, it tries to grab your hand and tried to take you to the hell from the way of heaven. Beware of it. Be concious of your thoughts. Be ready to drag it to the heaven through the way of hell…

JumpingBuddha
Sharing code- s1jc5f

5 Likes

True bro. Controlled mind is the best companion. :+1:

5 Likes

2020-09-10T16:05:00Z
DAY 72

Nocturnal emission at 0:55 AM, got to know only when I woke up feeling urge to pee.
Drink water, pee then slept again.

Finally woke up at 4:40 AM’

Morning workout-12 km bicycle ride.

Some refreshing moments and morning scenes-

Cleaning, bath

Breakfast, newspaper

Study
Nap

Light lunch, vajrasana

Rewire app

Test analysis
Russian lesson
YT lecture videos

Test analysis
Study

Evening Workout- 200 skipping, inclined and declining pushups

Bath

Omkaar chanting, Bhramari, Jalandhar Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha, Moolbandha, Mahabandha, Mahamudra, Shirshasana, and Shavasana

Dinner

Good night everyone

#######
Recently one corona case is detected nearby my place. So I have decided to minimize going out for morning workout for some days. Maybe I should take a different route or workout at home.
Lets see…
#######

JumpingBuddha
Sharing code- s1jc5f

8 Likes

You have great places to ride a bike or jog!

3 Likes

A Routine of who breaks free , keep walking brother, Stay in Peace , Shalom

3 Likes

Yeah brother @udaCisie, I like exploring.

Many places even I didn’t know ever existed near my place😅.

Cheers

3 Likes

Shalom, dear brother @EduardoIsraeli.

Thawadah for your words.

Where there is will, there is a way…

Peace!

2 Likes

Hello Bro… I am really Motivated by you so I have one Question

Is Nocturnal Emission is inevitable in case of long streak :thinking:? Despite your such a disciplined life it was happening to you… Hamara kya hoga long streak me :slightly_frowning_face:
Is it natural or can be preventable :pensive: during long streak?

3 Likes

We are actually dealing with our mind, both conscious and subconscious. Conscious mind is easier to handle than subconscious mind.
If we are constantly aware about our present actions we can control conscious thoughts.
Subconscious mind is a subtle aspect. It contains our past memories and act as a repository of memories of our current actions.
In my opinion, once we are too much engrossed in positive action (in thought, words and deeds) of now and our neurological structure of positive thoughts is strengthens eventually and consequently neurological links of past memories weaken- it’s quite possible to avoid nocturnal emission. In this streak I have constantly pushed the duration (this time after more than 20 days). Hope I will avoid it one day completely.

We must continue the journey, without looking back. Thats the only way…to improve ourselves!

Cheers and peace out👍

PS: In my experience, mathematically:

Subconscious mind=f(memories, actions)

Also,

Subconscious mind=f(conscious mind)

So to have better control on subconscious mind we need to control our thinking and Actions. Think good and do good. Rest will take care.
And yes I am a real homosapiens :grinning: :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

2020-09-11T16:04:00Z
DAY 73

I Am Proud Of Myself.

I won’t explain more…A known person X, wanted to share his lady but I clearly said NO. I clearly denied the proposal and stated that I am a brahmachari and consider her as my Mother. Full stop. He was shocked and awestruck. I felt a sense of victory and so much overjoyed. And then my eyes opened and dream ended at 1:57 AM.

Only a sound came- I am proud of you!

Could not sleep (of happiness that my subconscious mind is on right path) so wrote a program and studied for some time.
Eventually slept.

Finally woke up at 5:00 AM’

Morning workout: ~13 km bicycle ride.
Captured an age old temple near a pond filled with lily leaves. They rise above the mud and water. Float above it and are still connected to their roots!

Cleaning, bath

Breakfast, newspaper
Rewire app

Russian lesson

Lunch, vajrasana

Machine learning
Rewire app
Machine learning YT video lectures
Nap

Test analysis
Study

Dad was feeling Weakness, so did his full body oil massage

Bath

Omkaar chanting, Bhramari, Jalandhar Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha, Moolbandha, Mahabandha, Mahamudra, Shirshasana, and Shavasana

Study

Dinner

Good night all😴

Today’s learning

1. Too much pride in victory/gain may lead to overconfidence, too much sorrow in defeat/loss may leads to depression. Fall in line. Strike the balance. Be at ease. Be at peace.

JumpingBuddha
Sharing code- s1jc5f

7 Likes

My man, hacking through dreams! This is a great sign, brother. Keep it up. You keep inspiring me!

4 Likes

@JumpingBuddha Bro, what is bad in it? Is it that we think emotionally and it is equal to not thinking properly?

2 Likes

We all are improving.
Keep your valuable comments coming :pray:

4 Likes

Why too much pride is bad?:thinking:
Hmmm.
We all have emotions. It is normal and natural to express them. We should. Pride is also an emotion.

To a certain extent emotions may help improve our actions and efficiency (like motivation, confidence etc). But if we are too much into emotions it can destruct out rational thinking and ability to make judicious decisions.

I think after an optimum level the relationship between emotions and rationality changes:
Emotions=f(1/Rationality)

Yes you are right dear @udaCisie , if pride is in optimum level it may work as self- motivation and self-confidence. But beyond that it may lead to miscalculation of our potential. I think We need to strike the balance…

Peace

4 Likes

You made us proud as well by doing this act as we’re following you.You’re in right path bro. Wish you all success in life. :+1:

7 Likes

2020-09-12T16:29:00Z
DAY 74

woke up at 4:33 AM

Morning workout-11 km bicycle ride. Tried a different route. I found Bicycle ride a bit similar to our life. I have scribbled some sketch in Today’s learning section.:grinning:

Cleaning, bath

Breakfast, newspaper
Rewire app

Russian lesson
Harmonica (vande matram)
Lunch, vajrasana

Machine learning
Nap

Rewire app

Machine learning YT lecture
Test analysis
Study

Evening workout- Full body stretching, regular, diamond and wide arm pushups squats and planks
Bath

Omkaar chanting, Jalandhar Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha, Moolbandha, Mahabandha, Mahamudra, Shirshasana, and Shavasana

Dinner
Today stars are clearer

Going to sleep on roof.

Today’s learning

1. How to ride more efficiently(bicycle and life)?
    The idea struck in mind during morning workout.

One can compare it with life situations-
Road/track as life situations(Plain road-normal situation, declining slope-favourable situations, inclining slope-challenging situation),
Bicycle as our body and mind,
Rider as the our true self,
Paddling as our Actions,
Gravity/slope as external factors (both positive and negative)
Seat as comfort zone,
Breaks as our control on our senses etc etc.
Conclusion- maintain and build on your skills, keep improving on yourself. In positive times, grab the opportunity, enjoy it but do not loose the sight of upcoming challenges. Be proactive, be prepared. In hard times use the skills you developed, learn from past experiences, training, and use your energy to push hard to come out of hardship with flying colours.

JumpingBuddha
Sharing code- s1jc5f

8 Likes

Bohut acha bhai .dil khus ho jata he ea natural pic dekh ke .:grin::grin::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: Bhai 90 ke ass pass ageye aap ab ache se sabdhan se chalo …age agni parikhya dena hoga 100 ke badd …agar pass hue to 180 tak ache se nikal jaoge

5 Likes

Vowww, it’s great to see some great and wonderful ideas about life and eg. of riding cycle, I really love my time spending here on this app, everyday I can learn a lot, there are a lot of great minds and great people out here :fire::fire:

4 Likes

Thanks dear @_TIGER for showing concern.

I will be more vigilant. :grinning::pray:

1 Like