[M27] Journey to become the ultimate spiritual Biohacker

Day 11

Here I am again. Better than ever.

2 Likes

Day 15

Going great. Full ongoing evolutionary process.

Stay strong

Peace

3 Likes

Day 18

Most powerful Day 18 ever.

Tomorrow I fast. Fasting cleanses your body, mind and soul and gets you closer to god during your meditation/prayer/Sadhana oder mental training. Fasting every sunday is a powerful and energetic routine on the long term.

Stay strong.

Peace

5 Likes

Day 21

Growing and evolving.

I develop the inherent value of helping others out of their existential hole and use my knowledge and energy to uplift them.

Use your streak and the upcoming life force to benefit the whole planet.

Stay strong

Peace

6 Likes

I am on same streak brother. keep going, Stay strong #NoFapforever

3 Likes

Day 25

As always… With the higher numbers you realize and ask yourself - how could I have been so stupid and fallen in the first place?

The streak becomes more valuable than gold. For nothing would I give away the energetic state of consciousness that you develop after such a long time of semen retention.

Your life force nourishes your soul, mind, intellect and body. Treat it like a fountain of youth. Fapping is literally like being possessed by a demon that robs your life force.

Wake up. You exist because life has been given to you. Your energy is not infinite. Use it wisely. Transmute and sublimate! Become a living soul, not just an existing body that is used like a pawn by forces that are more powerful. Be a mirror of God.

Peace

9 Likes

Day 30

What a journey… 30 days of growing and expanding. It feels like the highest state of mind I’ve ever been, and at the same time like a fresh start to a whole new chapter of existence. I am ready. This streak marks my life journey, and I am going to evolve into my true self.

Also, a big blessing to all the souls of this community! This little forum inherits a lot of people that are about to influence the planet for good. Keep going forever, banish all evil to where it came from.

Stay strong

Peace

5 Likes

Day 2
Hope swami maha ganja be my best companion in this journey of no fap where one starts realising about the shit that ate our brains since past years and I started to fap as when i was in my pre university days to hack the loneliness during the whole day when i was in top of my preparations when i used to study about 18 - 20 hrs continously and amidst of that i used to get urges even today i only get urges when i will ne alone and my brain would be used up completely in studies so i wanna rewire now and get a good health and life still more now onwards, Can i get some more suggestions how to tackle the urges when we are alone and
Moreover when I ususally completed the streaks of 20 - 25 d there used to be feeling of like a tank has been filled and wanna piss off it there i used to goo ff the track
Any suggestions I jave been trying hard over this no fap since this year and I have hope that I will get out of this shit One day
One day
One day
Wish me all the best😊

2 Likes

Hey bro, all the Infos you are looking for are intensely covered on this forum and all over the internet. You must take initiative to educate and develop yourself.

Become your own teacher. That’s the only way :v:

Peace

2 Likes

Day 35

So nice… I’m now back to a flow of life force that allows me to focus on much important activities and tasks. Also, brain power improves rapidly with accordance to yoga and meditation practice. Dreams are very intense as well. I just love life and thank God for this experience and opportunity. I shall do my best to serve humanity.

Keep going under all circumstances.

Peace

3 Likes

Bro, No fap is the way. The gratification of the correct.

Never Fail ✠

1 Like

40 Days

Just wow… What a feeling. It’s mesmerizing. Being 27 is so much cooler than One could ever imagine. Amazing. Keep your streak Bro’s, this really is a cosmic ride!

Peace

1 Like

Day 52

I thought I was good, and I am when I’m alone. Which is most of the day.

Today was a nice summer day and I drove to the city center of Berlin. I was highly overwhelmed by some ultra sexy woman. Apparently my instincts went crazy when seeing such woman after quite a long time… I really had to contain myself but I used these impulses to motivate myself for a focused workout in the gym. I feel great now.

All our knowledge becomes obsolete when we become confronted with our desires in the waking reality. It is of utmost importance to have a steady focused mind and keep your vows and motivations in those situations. I really don’t know how I would have reacted if some girl would try to seduce me… I will practice more tantric continence exercises to seal my Svadhistana energy center and use every impulse for direct transmutation.

Also, I woke up to the importance of a disciplined day structure. A lot of you guys from India are a great inspiration. When one lives in material abundance, he is easily distracted from the important aspects of existence. The level of consciousness of many people in this city is terrible. So many people age rapidly and decline in their minds like they are in a nightmare and they don’t even understand what’s happening to them. I want to do my best to elevate people’s consciousness and will implement this goal from now on in my daily actions.

Tomorrow I will create a new day plan, Sunday I fast and pray and from Monday my new directions will take place.

For all living beings.

Peace

4 Likes

Oh God I didn’t know @Svami-MahaGanja you had a diary. I read your diary from the beginning till here. You are a gem to this community with all your experience, knowledge and improvements. Iam keeping this diary on ‘watching’ mode. Your words have always inspired me and gave me new perspective.
Keep going. Can you tell me more about you. I know you are a man who is transmutting his sexual energy and is on the path of spiritual awakening.
But, what is your purpose in life other than enlightenment (if any) ? How has yoga and tantric sadanas and all helped you in life and this Journey?

4 Likes

This is my abundance plan for the next 21 days:

-wake up 5:00 AM
-wake up meditation + cleaning kryas till 5:30
-6:00 Deepak Chopra Abundance Meditation

During the day:

-2hours reading/studying
-2hours training and yoga
-2hours working/connecting - - - > manifesting abundance
-2hours sadhana practice for consciousness expansion

Clean healthy food and fully focused on the attainment of a higher mind.

I will do a short post in this diary daily.

Here is the Deepak Chopra 21day Abundance Meditation Course, I can highly recommend it.

Become the best version of yourselves.

Peace

2 Likes

Day 55

Today was OK. Did a lot of exercises and mental training. Got more focus and clarity.

Tomorrow will be even better. I put more emphasis on working and networking.

Also I will vape Ganja on only 3 days per week from now on to get more clear and focused on the other days for business relations.

Be brilliant and exceptional.

Peace

7 Likes

Day 56

Really nice, the early wake up really gets me. Thanks to all you guys here that inspired me.

I spent more than 4 hours of training and sadhana, got some networking synchronicities and worked. Studying some highly knowledgeable Buddhist books at the moment. They really have some amazing epiphanies of how our mind works and how to focus on what matters.

Tomorrow will be even better.

Be inspiring.

Peace

4 Likes

Day 57

Very busy day. Got things done and trained a lot, learned a lot and grew mentally a lot. I feel abundant and in charge for my life.

Be compassionate.

Peace

5 Likes

Day 58

Great day. Became clear where I want to improve and what my faults are. Became conscious of what is not so good in my current situation and take action upon it. I also develop a lot of humility regarding the forces that surround and I thank God for this life.

I decide to greatly reduce my smartphone checkings and be more focused to practice my tasks in a flow without unnecessary interruptions.

Be enchanted by the wonders of existence.

Peace

2 Likes

Iam also going to do this brother. I’ve been checking a lot lately. Most of the days, eventhough Iam completing 9 hours work, I don’t feel accomplished. Iam not doing deep, focused work. These trivial distractions are affecting me a lot. Iam going to check even this app only in 2 or 3 days.

1 Like