Looking for friends

Hello all
I need friend/friends. I’m trying to organise my life and my days. So I’ve on robot mode for the past 2 weeks. I’m in a good place so far. Yet, I think I need group of friends to keep the journey going.

I’m christian arab, from the Christian holylands Nazareth. Occupied Palestine/Israel. Life is pretty complicated. Idk what to say here, or about the war. I’m open to any questions…

Anyways, I wanna be a better person, and I need group of friends.

6 Likes

Glad you realised and joined rc may lord Jesus Christ grant us strength and power in our battle.

Hardest part is we have to endure with patience till it’s over all the way to our day of salvation

3 Likes

Hello.
Let us be companions

3 Likes

Thank you man

I’ve actually joined 3 years ago… Been quite a journey, lots of ups and down.

2 Likes

Here’s my email [email protected]

Hit me up let us be accountable to each other.

We must win this self inflicted battle!!

1 Like

I’m currently second year University, currently have life plan for this year and the coming one. With final goals, and sub sections goals, like for every semester.

I’m trying to organise my life/week, and daily and weekly routine. My schedule is tight so I need to be organised. My goals/sub goals, helps me to keep going. Trying my best not to get sucked in depression/stress.

This is just my second week this semester, still 9 to go… I hope it goes well.

Each one have his own journey going, still we can accompany each other on the way. But its each one’s responsibility to put on the work.

4 Likes

Same here my life’s a disaster

1 Like

How do we do to get in contact in this app., I’m kinda new ande seemes to be a little difficult for me

2 Likes

Maybe this can help :point_down:

2 Likes

Thanks! I will take a look on it!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.