Let the best version of you shine my diary

I have found another BIG reason to do nofap with full might and its SELF WORTH me personally i am starting to search for my SELF WORTH, this is something most of us men are lacking we have almost zero SELF WORTH we don’t see ourselves as something WORTHY soo we end up lowering ourselves to these kind of stuff like p which can be a huge contributer to self hate, lack of motivation, purpose, depression brain fog etc. I want my SELF WORTH BACK!

2 Likes

Yes it happens when you become positive … TRUST IN GOD :heart: AMEN :heart:

2 Likes

Today i reached 10 days had a few urges and even a wetdream, i haven’t reached this many days since my relapse cheers to all you who refuse tp give up, to the ones who keep nofap in center of their minds even or after a relapse thats the meaning of never giving up to me, after relapsing i have discovered there is nothing on the other side just bleakness, regreat, sadness and a demon of lust this is what makes nofap movement such a GODLY thing, i hope to walk along with all you in this journey.

1 Like

Indeed thanks for the kind word tushard

1 Like

I just relapsed after 30 days i am disappointed and deeply ashamed, but i won’t stay down

1 Like

Yes rise again man! Remember this is just another learning experience. Take in everything that you did wrong and plan out how you can improve your strategies and where you can add new ones if needed.

Keep strong brother :muscle:, you will get through this!

3 Likes

Day zero i will always stand back up again

2 Likes

Thanks man i will be back on track am not giving up

2 Likes

Yes we will always have your back man. Don’t let these relapses get to you, we are all rooting for you.

I know you can make it out of this, rise up once again brother, you will feel so much better after getting out of this constant relapse cycle. Remember the days that you were so high up, remember how wonderful they were!

Praying for you :pray::pray:

4 Likes

Hallo fellow brothers and sisters! Just wanted to check in and see how my fellow fighters are doing.
I will be turning 25 years young in 00:00 hours tomorrow just proud to step in my mid 20’s knowing that i am doing good things to better my life and those surrounding much, i took some muythai lesson since January and so far am loving it, whenever i feel emotions or stress start to accumulate i step in the gymn train and after i feel like i am reborn i highly recommend this on anyone doing nofap.

2 Likes

Happy birthday @nagate . It’s good to see you are doing well in life. I have also been doing exercises, it refreshes your mind and body. Feels good.

1 Like

Exactly bro happy that you are doing well and good workout for anyone on nofap is a must, and thanks btw.

1 Like

Brothers of nofap this is a serious question since we are all here to make our lifes better and learn new skills, i have taken alot of interest in trading a friend of mine tells me he can help get started in forex trading (foreign trading) but i have to pay 200 to get lessons from those who taught him and then i see alot of people saying that they didn’t have to pay anything to get started.
So my question is does anyone here know the first step i have to take?
I am extremely motivated to learn and want to make extra cash in my life.

Don’t fall for those pseudo trading schemes! It’s 99% rip offs. Where are you from? In the western countries it is everywhere but its basically like poker or roulette, there is no real method to make gains. Most people lose there money or keep floating with ±0 wasting their time.

3 Likes

You don’t need to pay money to anyone, for 200 you will be learning basics and you still going to lose your money with basics or without. And in trading forex you need self-discipline like in nofapp journey, try with demo account , play around for couple of weeks and then start with real money if you feel itchy. WARNING, you going to lose before you win.

3 Likes

Trading is advertised as a very appealing way to make money, and I fell for it in the past and ended up in debt. Over 90% of traders are complete failures and lose all their money - I definitely lost thousands myself.

You don’t need to spend any money on courses to learn how to trade. There’s thousands of free videos online, and you can purchase books for much cheaper that have far more information. And it takes much, much longer than people think to become a profitable trader, about 1 500 - 2 000 hours of study.

If you start off with $10 000 in your first year and finish the year with $2 000 left, you’re better than 90% of traders simply because you didn’t lose it all. The profitable traders don’t start making money till their 2nd or 3rd year, and it’s not as glamourous as advertised. Over 10 - 15 years they can reach $3 million, but it starts off much slower than you see online, and you have to be dedicated to studying it 3 - 4 hours a day for years, and practising for months without seeing anything in return. Consider if trading is really something you will enjoy doing and studying about in-depth.

2 Likes

@Mazerunner @Forerunner thank you all for this advices and clear answer i knew something wasn’t right about it, i just want to be financially independent soo bad, i mean am i wrong for wanting to be my own boss? I know it will come at a cost but God knows i don’t wanna have to wake up the rest of my life and go skave for another company.
Thank you all for answers
Am gonna play around with demo version am very motivated person who knows i might learn something.

2 Likes

Hallo brothers and sisters who never give up no matter how many times you fall, today i just want to celebrate 51 clean and powerful days being off pmo, i have adopted new things in my life like streaching daily and muythai at home, this things have truly help clean my body, mind and soul from all the nonsense i let into my life, its feel great to be doing something soo pure and clean as i have said before i am more than thankful to this community and its fighters who always motivate me, oh by the way i graduated a couple months ago i actually got a diploma how crazy is that?! Nofap is literally if not one of the reason i achieved this it taught me discipline and hard work and am gonna keep practicing this for the rest of my life.

3 Likes

I feel soo much anger right now

I have failed horribly and i have no excuses for it, once again am sorry for letting everyone down