Let the best version of you shine my diary

How are you guys doing everything fine?

4 Likes

Holding up just fine mate. Realized that monk mode (blocking apps or internet) is not a solution. Willpower itself has to be developed so all triggered urges can be overcome. Also, having a reason is key. Having something that counts higher in the equation of decision making

7 Likes

Urges were very weak today. It’s been a PMO-free day today but it’s not over yet. How are you doing @nagate?

1 Like

I totally agree You got it brother its reason and willpower that is main key to all of this addiction, it’s like when you have it you basically have overcomed a huge hudle, yeah with reason we can not really keep going otherwise whats the point right? That used to be me when I fully realised that pmo really does destroy our brains.

3 Likes

Hey that’s good to hear keep going, just had a huge argument with my sister and my mom but mostly my sister, it left a very bad taste on my soul should have never gotten emotional in the first place we just started shouting at each other wish I stayed calm though i feel very bad.

2 Likes

Absolutely. For those who have problems with developing the initial willpower let me share a method I used some time ago. It goes somewhat like this: If an urge hits you… Dissect it. Think about the effects that appear if you give in. Order them from 0 to 10 (with 0 the least and 10 the worst association. Then do the same with the benefits of resisting (with 0 the smallest and 10 the greatest benefit). It did make me see priorities much clearer.

3 Likes

Heads up Brother. Familie always sticks back together. That’s the beste quote I could come up with…
“Are you under the impression that family’s supposed to make you feel good? Make you an apple pie, maybe? They’re supposed to make you miserable! That’s why they’re family.” - Bobby Singer

1 Like

Man I feel guilty I let my emotions run wild I could have just walked away to my room but I fell for my emotions again, I do not want to be like this my sister said she done with she hates me I even saw it today, I think she saw me as someone who is supposed to be a man in the house not emotional, but this is due to my past I have had a rough childhood lots of beating lots of being shouted at I got into fights, I honestly want to be better I could not hold my last relationship with my ex girlfriend because I felt that I did not derseve her I had no job no car, basically very little money never bought anything for her she was the greatest woman I have ever met in my life she did everything right, she was perfect last time she called me I was being an asshol to her this is like 2016 or soo, i am a damaged boy who needs alot of healing please guys pray for me I want to be better I don’t want to hurt anyone, I am really trying but my anger gets me all the time I want to do something about it.

5 Likes

@nagate it’s hard if you were raised in a home where things didn’t work out right. You should find someone to talk to to express your feelings, especially your anger. If your sister is difficult you might have to avoid her or leave the house to get a break.

I think when I was disciplined as a child it was too hard and that’s what I think traumatized me and caused me to masturbate at a young age. It’s hard to heal from a difficult childhood but we are here to support each other in this journey.

2 Likes

Yeah man I got disciplined “beat” alot but it just made a monster everytime i would harden up i couldn’t keep my hands off of anything I wanted to do everything no one understood why I was like this but I have adhd I was never calm soo I would fuck up alot and in return I got beat, there where a few people who truly understood me nd still do that’s my aunty and my uncle but they also had to find out growing up, you are expected to act normal not in my case, soo all this shitty feeling I have been carrying around is from my childhood anger and more anger,
I will eventually leave but not on them yes they are annoying at some times but it’s me who needs the most fixing

I don’t have someone to talk In real life like yes I do have friends but we never get that deep the only person I could have told this is my ex girlfriend but I let her go, but I promise I will do my best to fix this thanks for understanding me

3 Likes

You have to clear things up with your sister. Communication is often underrated. Also she might be the only one who can understand what you have been trough in terms of family issues. You have what it takes to fix this. Who else could?!

1 Like

I just want to apologise but I will have to wait because she is pretty mad right now, I will have to find a way to apologise, I wish I did not get angry soo passionatly because most of my friends say I am calm and that’s my problem right there

2 Likes

14 days without a single wet dream first it 9days then 10days and now 14, this might look funny for those who don’t get much wetdreams but this is a big deal for me, I haven’t been working out as much as I should but still appreciate a life without soo many wetdreams, although when I piss I tend to see alot of sperm sometimes a little too much either way I choose that over a wetdream.

I have learned alot through out this year next time I know what to avoid living a life where you don’t have to lock yourself and get un dersived satification is wrong and we should avoid it at all cost I can’t really express how grateful I am for discovering nofap I feel brain and body healing, yeah I step backs from injuries and such but I choose that over this addiction

3 Likes

Brother, plz read my diary … there i have talked about my latest wet dream in detail.

Wetdream is not a problem, my dear friend. Its God phenomenon, leave it to the almighty

2 Likes

I will brother thanks

I can’t find it tag me there is you want to

2 Likes

I think I’m on a flatline, after a day of full of powerful urges.
Yesterday was one of the hardest days to survive ever… I even felt me heart bumping faster, my mind wasn’t accepting one more day without its dopamine.
It took 2 hours of exercising, several mindfull moments,and opening the saddest parts of my diary to resist.
I keep my saddest moments written and easy to access for emergency moments like those.
But today everything went fine. My mind is very clear and urges are very low.

Like a mad dog that was tamed, my mind is surprisingly calm today.
I wish everyone else’s day have been just like that.

See ya soldiers!

4 Likes

I have tagged you. Read it.

1 Like

You just described my early days

2 Likes