šŸŽ© League of Gentlemen

One findig I can share is that your sleeping habits are always highly influencing your state of mind. I measure my sleeps for a while now. In the past days I had less deep sleep, not even reached the neccessary minimum. I felt tired a lot and it was always harder to pay attention and keep up my focus. In times like this, it will always be harder to stay on the road of nofap.
Right now Iā€™m considering to change my environment for sleep.

6 Likes

Okay, noted. Thank you for sharing brother @Duran :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Relapsed again, been on a very bad streak last few days. Clearly Iā€™m struggling relying soley on will power. I purchased a premium subscription on an app called blockerx which blocks and filters all adult content and with premium features it prevents me from uninstalling the app (which is how I got around the free version). It is kind of expensive but this needs to change now.

Final stand for me it looks like :grimacing:

3 Likes

Day 5/18 Check-In :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

11 days check in :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Check Ināœ”
Day 1
Hope i will make best streak this time

1 Like

Check In :heavy_check_mark:
DAY 1
So, @Keats as you mentioned No more Mentorshipsā€¦So, now we have two chances as usuall or whatā€¦?

4 days Nofap check in

2 Likes

jtzmu2 this my code @Keats
I have downloaded the app today
Day 0 on its way.

Please add me as a candidate

4 Likes

Day 2
check in
ā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Ž

2 Likes

Check In :white_check_mark:
DAY 11

2 Likes

Check-in
Day: 132
Habit Streak: 82
Hey @Keats, these days I donā€™t post my Habit Streak, but heā€™s always with me :sweat_smile:.

6 Likes

Keep fighting, brothers. Welcome @achiver008 and @GauravNeon, I hope that both of you beat the PMO and reach your own freedom, as I desire to everyone here. Stay hydrated and strong!

6 Likes

This league got me confused about its statusā€¦ May I join?
If yes, please count me in as a candidate! I have already 13 days of streak and counting so I guess itā€™sā€¦
Day 0/18?
The code - 3c4rhx

P.s. @Keats I was recommended to tag you - so hereā€™s the tag!

2 Likes

Thank you @HealingSpade
Inspired by your 132 days streak
I want to copy your streak and want you to keep your streak foreverā€¦thanks for acquaintance

1 Like

@alidaniyal @Reaper097

Hey friends, currently there is no last stand unless you choose to create that deterrent for yourself.

So it is optional if you want to increase the penalty for relapse or not.

6 Likes

@anon87955785 yes friend, I can add you sooner and you can start checking in then if you want. Just need your sharing code.

2 Likes

Yeah sure brother
Hereā€™s my code: 8uwuwa

2 Likes

@achiver008 @GauravNeon @anon87955785

I have added you as candidates in this challenge.

Welcome!

@someBody13 Iā€™ve added you as well, friend. You may start checking in with day 1 and once you reach 18 days your actual streak will be reflected on the board.

4 Likes

Thank you @Keats
Day 1
Check in

2 Likes