1 Like

Check In✔
Day 53/70✔

2 Likes

Checking in 12th August :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
I don’t know what’s going on here.
I’m in withdrawal phase and it’s so painful man.
When I relapsed after 42days my withdrawal symptoms just flew away and I felt awesome literally it feels amazing, i know this is strange that we would be crying or sad after relapse but I felt amazing.
So I think after 5-6 days my withdrawal symptoms are back. Same things are happening again like brain fog, anxiety, depression, sleeping difficulty, fatigue, lethargic, no motivation, no libido(flatline), headache.
Now I know that these above symptoms are normal and they will fly away as Time.

And also I relapsed not because of urges but due to withdrawal symptoms and specially because of insomnia.

Check in Day 6 :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

We will do it :muscle:

2 Likes

Day 2 checkin,

@BobDeen you made a mark in this challenge with that streak, now just reset, you are in the best position to do that.

Do not get stressed about your situation like I did. It leads to a horrible chaser that is still knocking me down. You got this.

@wall-e I’m looking to put my best streak ever down. I’ve just sparked a new fire in me. I just been denied my second dream internship opportunity to be a pit crew member of an NHRA team AFTER BEING ACCEPTED because of my injury. It really shook me up. I took a long hard look in the mirror and I’m ready to do ANYTHING to get my old self back because I have the fire in me to do so.

3 Likes

@GuruFTW I think that feeling gud is due to dopamine hit you got on relapsing. I won’t trust on feeling good in initial phases.

1 Like

Yes that feeling good was hit of dopamine.

As I was not giving my body natural dopamine.

2 Likes

@NOTTODAYRITIK sorry for not responding directly. I did add you to the list, though, click the mentorship tab under @loser12’s name at the top of this thread.

1 Like

@loser12 Hi! You’ve been assigned my mentor. Thank you for having me. Please keep asking me in between so that I don’t relapse. :pray:
Your habits ‘5 km run & meditation’ is what I do sometimes.

2 Likes

Day 3 :white_check_mark:

I’m doing well. Its always easier to get my feet back on the ground during the week due to having a work schedule.

However, even with only three days out I’m already feeling like I’m losing touch with my motivation.

Some things I want to do in earnest are:

• Get to bed on time (did this the last 2 days and the extra sleep has been incredibly helpful with controlling urges).

• Stay off my phone at home (a no brainer. So far I’ve avoided the internet but still used my phone at home more than I would like).

• Medidate (been doing this the last few days as well, very helpful in controlling my emotions which play a huge factor in defeating urges).

There’s more I want to do but these are the big three. Going to build on this.

3 Likes

Day 8 check-In :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:
CS: 24 Days

2 Likes

@Duran @mphexpert thank you for support
I relapsed yesterday twice again but I really don’t want to loose something for what I worked almost 3 months. Tomorrow I will check in with first 24 hours completed. Hope you will do good as well.

3 Likes

Check-in day 3✅
Day 3/18

2 Likes

I relapsed, I’m sorry

Check In✔
Day 54/70✔

2 Likes

Guys maybe you will be interested in this app

I find it useful when starting new habits

6 Likes

Day 1 complete. Check in :heavy_check_mark:

• Running 5 km
  • Exercises
3 Likes

I relapsed. Lately I fail around one week.

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

It is with a heavy heart that I must say goodbye. I absolutely love this community, but find it harder and harder to give it my attention. I need to do what will be best for my advancement as a man and focus my energy on those goals that will propel me into the future. I did what I usually do and bit off more than I can chew. Now I find it difficult to keep up with all the self-improvement tasks that I’ve assigned myself, along with daddy duties and the rest of life’s priorities. I have to narrow my focus now and choose only those things that will serve me the most.

PMO is a nasty addiction. I don’t feel it is an issue for me any longer, but I will remain diligent and never forget the valuable lessons I’ve learned. My heart goes out to all of you still struggling with this. I know you can overcome this issue and emerge as stronger versions of yourselves. That is what we all want in life; to become more evolved than what we are now. This is what I am constantly striving for.

I have sent @Keats a private message. If any of you need to contact me for whatever reason, he has my email address.

I’m going to miss you my brothers, but know that this is what is right for me right now.

@HealingSpade I hand the reigns over to you. Keep rising to the top!!! (unless @Keats keeps me up there :wink:)

@wall-e congratulations on your second trophy! You’ve done amazing!!!

To all the people under my mentorship, I apologize. @Keats will assign you to someone who will be able to give you more attention than I could. Stay strong and don’t let this addiction get the best of you.

mphexpert, Duran, BobDeen, Evolved, alidaniyal, ali4th, Jaskeerat, Isotopia, zeochs, rewire_user, loser12, RaZat, Yash21, Reaper097, TheBigSP, tanmay_ck, 24hours24, Goten, GuruFTW, Mojisck, FighterLife, shinsusenju, Mugiwara41, MrFlipy, becomeAmaster and all the new guys or anyone I forgot. It’s been a pleasure!!! (Sorry I couldn’t put the @ symbol, because they limit the number of people you can mention.)

Maybe someday when things are running smoother for me I’ll check-in and see where my numbers are and say hi.

Until then… Never give up, never quit, and always stay strong.

Take care my brothers and have a beautiful life!!!

14 Likes