Checking in-
Day 2 completedāœ…

4 Likes

Donā€™t worry. Just start again. We all will reach our goal one day

4 Likes

Day 7 Check-In :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

I got to say I just relapsed.
Itā€™s horrible feeling because I promised I wonā€™t fap in my 20 years but I did. And I feel anger because I had way bigger urges than this one and I could handle it easy if I really wanted.

Anyway I canā€™t change the past but I am not done till I get to day 365

2 Likes

@BobDeen hey man, Iā€™m sorry to hear and I can identify with what youā€™re going through. I relapsed on day 118 once, nothing could have justified it. I have to say, however, far worse than that relapse has been all the ones Iā€™ve done since.

If I had just found a way to pick myself up after that initial fall and get another strong streak going right away (instead of using it as an excuse to wallow and relapse even more) I would be in the triple digits right now.

Iā€™m going to add you to a mentorship, friend, start from zero and hit that 365.

I know you can do it!

4 Likes

Words of wisdom @Keats words of wisdomā€¦ Thank you

As I am thinking about it right now I am pretty happy because if it hadnā€™t happened I wouldnā€™t see how pride I was about my streak and what I thought about others who are not as successful as I am. At least I can start less ego driven now
Good luck to yall

2 Likes

@wall-e Iā€™m giving you a mentorship position a bit early. See the top of this thread.

4 Likes

Oh yea thanks for the trust :blush: letā€™s get started my team :muscle::metal:

3 Likes

Check In ::white_check_mark:
Day : 60/60 :shamrock:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear. Stop the fall as soon as you can! Donā€™t let it lurke in your mind and change your attitude. You might gave in to the temptation once, but you did not gave up your goal, so remain focused just as you said naming your 365 days target.
Also donā€™t blame yourself, donā€™t hate yourself. You are a human too, we all have our flaws and we are far from perfect so itā€™s alright to fail sometimes, but itā€™s not alright to stay down as failure.

2 Likes

I survived second day

2 Likes

@wall-e for completing 60 days in your streak you have earned the second insignia:

:medal_sports:

Congratulations!

You were one of the first supporters of this challenge and have always offered a wealth of encouragement and support to others on here.

Its satisfying to see you come so far, and I know youā€™ll make a great mentor.

Well done on this milestone!

3 Likes

Congratulations, @wall-e!! Man, Iā€™m so proud of you, as @Keats said, youā€™re one of the originals guys here, and during this time I saw your excellent work. Youā€™re really a hero here, Iā€™m so happy to see you coming so far.
You and @Keats are both legends :zap::zap::zap:

2 Likes

Day 3 check in :white_check_mark:
No PMO

3 Likes

Day 4 & day 5 check in :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Thanks gentlemen :blush::muscle: that made my day. Well you know what, dealing with argues are definitely challenging but the most difficult part is to correcting the habits by bringing the original life and career back without pmo. Certainly no other person can understand how that feels when you donā€™t trust yourself and what has made this addiction in your life. if youā€™ve identified in early stage then youā€™re lucky. if not then you have to pay for it for sure no doubt. Because with time your priorities and responsibilities increases , problems either. And yes again, itā€™s the biggest challenge in my life to live with it gracefully.
Thanks each one of you for supporting me during this journey.
@HealingSpade @Keats

3 Likes

So, I think Iā€™m in @loser12 s team.
Also yeah, check in day 0

3 Likes

Hey @Keats am I in the challange as you didnā€™t assigned mentor to me and my name is not anywhere I already requested you some days before
current streak 47 days

1 Like

@medicomonk, Click this : Relapse Report.

Most of the answers you seek, May be found on the report, If More Clarity is Needed, then you can Head over to My featured Topic. Itā€™s a Mess down there, but Amidst the Mess, You May Find Meaning.

2 Likes

Checking In
SafeGuards
:small_blue_diamond:Thought Filter :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Play Recorded Audio :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No PMO TODAY Affirmations :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Previous Relapse Report Analysis :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No Social Media(Except WhatsApp) :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No TV, Movies, Music Videos. :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Phone Lock @10pm, To Unlock @6am. :white_check_mark:

Day 42 :white_check_mark:

2 Likes