đŸŽ© League of Gentlemen

Thank you bro :blush::pray:
More to come

5 Likes

Day 5 & 6 Check-In :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Well guys
 I am now on my last stand.

I have this bad habit of being on my phone for about 30 minutes after waking up. I don’t look at triggering things then, but I saw one person that is a trigger for me, and it took me away. It was a rough night, I was tired, and I wasn’t thinking straight but I still let it happen regardless. I will be back tomorrow. 18 isn’t the goal. 60 is. Green flag waves :green_square::green_square::green_square:

4 Likes

checking in-
day 14 completed✅
safeguard✅

5 Likes

@GuruFTW you have done it, my friend. You have completed the 18 days and are now a new member of the League of Gentlemen.

:tophat:

Congratulations!

What a great run, keep building on it and getting stronger. This is just the beginning!

6 Likes

@mphexpert I know you’re a resilient one who doesn’t stay down so I’m confident you can do it
and now is the time!

:crossed_swords:

5 Likes

Check-in
Day: 83
HS: 33

6 Likes

Congratulations, @GuruFTW, @Isotopia, you’re one of us now. Congrats for your first insignia, @Goten. All of you are doing a great job. @mphexpert, don’t give up, bro, we are with you in this.

8 Likes

Day 17 check :ballot_box_with_check:
Safeguard (no peeking) :ballot_box_with_check:
Guys we can do it
 C’mon :+1::+1:

7 Likes

Check In : DAY 2
SafeGuard: No Internet Arousals

7 Likes

Thank you for supporting brother,:blush::pray:

6 Likes

Thank you so much brother,
This is an amazing challenge on this forum.
And yes this is just the beginning,
More to come, more to come!!

And also bro today is my day 18 not 19 so please correct it.

Once again thank you for all!

6 Likes

Oops, fixed it. :+1:

7 Likes

@mphexpert

Thanks Man!!!

Hey, at least your going for something that speaks to you
 you may not have hit the nail exactly on the head with where you want to go, but you can always course correct.

Just remember, one of the greatest gifts life has given us, is the gift of choice. This means that at any time we also have the power to change that choice.

Nothing is written in stone.

Your mind will paint the picture and your heart will fill that scene with the right emotion. This is how you create your destiny. Just trust and believe in the process and your path become clearer.

Race on brother!

6 Likes

@GuruFTW

Welcome to the Gentleman’s Club!!!

So glad to have you on the league with us. Now it’s time for you to pat yourself on the back and rise up in the ranks. And just remember you have all those Brothers who are looking up to you now.

Keep up the good work brother!

6 Likes

Check in :heavy_check_mark:
Day 5
:v::v::v:

5 Likes

Check in :green_circle:

Streak: day 88
Habit(M/P): day 7

6 Likes

Hi All!!!

Day 92 :white_check_mark:

Day 49 :white_check_mark: :stop_sign: Habit streak 1 (semen retention)

Day 38 :white_check_mark: :guitar: Habit streak 2 (15 minutes guitar)

A lot of good stuff going on here yesterday and today. So many people climbing those ranks and giving out some incredible advice.

We’re all in this together brothers. We’re all here to help each other. Let’s keep up the good work!!!

7 Likes

Check In ::white_check_mark:
Day : 25/30 :shamrock:

6 Likes

Check In✔
Hurray!I am now a new member and i also complete my first goal Day 18/18
Next Goal 30 days
Day 18/30

7 Likes