šŸŽ© League of Gentlemen

Day 1 check ināœ…
1)Installed xblocker safeguard onāœ…
2) not use of mobile phone when awaking in the morning till breakfast.:white_check_mark:

7 Likes

Day 30

Iā€™ve returned to my old motivation of the song something to be proud of by Montgomery Gentry. Great song guys I encourage everyone to listen to it.

https://youtu.be/PXg8E0kzF1c

8 Likes

I agree @Evolved, good job pushing past the disappointment and owning up to the situation. Its the first step toward getting back up.

You had a very solid run, and you can do it again.

The difference is this time you have learned another way not to fall.

You can do this, friend!

:crossed_swords:

6 Likes

Good to see you back @anon1922544

You are on your last stand now, friend.

:crossed_swords:

This is the time to finally make membership. Go all the way and donā€™t give in.

Weā€™re all rooting for you!

6 Likes

I really needed to hear those words, Thanks a Lot, Over Confidence has always been one of the major issues, until it gets to a point of No return, Where guilt takes over, will try to work more on that area, We Move, One Day at a time.

6 Likes

Check In : DAY 34 :white_check_mark:
Habits Streak : :seven:
SafeGuard : No Internet ArousalsāŒļø( Facing huge urges due to this, but gonna surf on themšŸ‘Š )

6 Likes

Check-in
Day 77
HS: 27

6 Likes

Check in, day 81. :green_circle:

ā€œLifeā€™s battles donā€™t always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.ā€

5 Likes

@mphexpert

Congratulations Brother!

Youā€™ve come a long way and you should be proud of yourself. I know your journeys had its ups and downs, but from now on it can all be ups. And that quite literally is up to you. You can do it!

Thanks for being such a strong example for all those other brothers out there.

Keep up the good work!

7 Likes

Good Morning Gents!

Day 85 :white_check_mark:

Day 42 :white_check_mark: :stop_sign: Habit streak 1 (semen retention)

Day 31 :white_check_mark: :guitar: Habit streak 2 (15 minutes guitar)

Hope everyoneā€™s having a great week. Itā€™s halfway through now. Iā€™m having a great morning doing my writing.

Keep up the positive attitudes and the positive self talk. As the saying goes, where your thoughts go your energy flows. Itā€™s time to create a new life and a new destiny.

Stay Strong!

6 Likes

Check In :ballot_box_with_check:
Day 4
Day by Day Iā€™m improving a little!!
Safeguard :ballot_box_with_check:

6 Likes

Day 10 check in :ballot_box_with_check:
Safeguard (no peeking) :ballot_box_with_check:
Finally day 10 last time I messed up at day 9 but itā€™s just the first step.Stay strong guys. Keep pushing your limits. :+1::+1:

6 Likes

Day 4 Check In :white_check_mark:
S1 - Focus realignment :white_check_mark:
S2 - Schedule :white_check_mark: Apparently women use a shoulder to waist ratio when determining a physically attractive man, hit them shoulder lads! Eventually youā€™ll keep building muscle for yourself and not women :joy:

6 Likes

How are you guys dealing with urges?

4 Likes

The best way is keep your busy and try to learn new things. Donā€™t ever let your mind to think about that. And whatā€™s about you mate.

7 Likes

My rule is pretty simple, ā€˜escape whenever possibleā€™ or face it. For instance,

1. I sleep late night then I say repeatedly that no phone or laptop for self pleasure. if I likely to watch something for relax. I ring the bell or a wake up call.Then, I postpone that task to tomorrow morning
  2. Letā€™s say random n*de pictures or videos plays or shows when I download something on the net.Then I ignore by just clicking on the close button. Tells myself itā€™s okay,"let it pass who really cares itā€™s just a fake post. Real man donā€™t get involve and live in this virtual world. I am more than this. Real sex or pleasure is not looking at womenā€™s body. if I get arouse by looking then offcourse I canā€™t really enjoy when real women comes in my life and my talks goes on "
    in sum, I talk to myself and convince and move on
  3. Letā€™s say I canā€™t really handle by staring my x then I just escape from the social media (currently deleted whatsapp and Instagram) for safer side :slight_smile:
    @Reaper097
6 Likes

Check In ::white_check_mark:
Day : 17/18 :shamrock:

4 Likes

Whats up everyone
Check Ināœ”
Day 11/18
Only 7 days left

5 Likes

@mphexpert

For making 30 days in your streak you have earned the first insignia:

:medal_military:

Congratulations, sir!

Youā€™ve been a dedicated participant in this challenge and its great to see you not only back as a strong member but pushing ahead and continuing to break new ground.

:tophat: Hats off to you, friend

4 Likes

Checking in for day 13. This is the longest Iā€™ve gone for a long long time, me emotional balance is strong but my insomnia and low energy has hit into me and itā€™s hard to keep busy and build myself so I dont tear myself down instead. Stay strong brothers. :muscle:

6 Likes