šŸŽ© League of Gentlemen

@Keats please let me know when I can join once again as a candidate :fire::handshake:

3 Likes

checking in-
day 12 completedāœ…

5 Likes

This time am not gonna Stop :fire::fire::fire::fire:

8 Likes

Day 17 check in

ā€œNow the days are so long that summerā€™s moving on
We reach for something thatā€™s already gone.ā€
~daughtry (September)

You have to stop living in the past. I know that because I do it too. I would give anything to go back through high school and be who I really could have been, ask girls out, take chances, work harder.
Iā€™ll see someone from my class, and memories start floating in and I will already assume they think Iā€™m weird. Thatā€™s what living in the past does, and Iā€™m trying hard to get it out of my head, because thatā€™s the last major thing I can conquer in this journey. Itā€™s the last thing holding me back,.

5 Likes

Check-in
Day 64
HS: 14

4 Likes

Can you pls add me to this
My current and highest streak is 3 days
jabs6x

3 Likes

@shiva25 @nofaplegend96

Friends, I have added you both to this challenge as candidates.

Check in here regularly with your streaks and your progress will be updated on the board at the top of this thread.

3 Likes

I believe youā€™re at day 1 now @rewire_user so you can check in with your safeguard when youā€™re ready and your status will be changed to active.

3 Likes

Candidate checking in on Day 18. :green_circle:

5 Likes

Check In
Day 21āœ…ļø

Iā€™m gonna start a new Habit : Reading New Ideas Daily
Day :zero:

4 Likes

Check In ::white_check_mark:
Day: 04/12 :shamrock:

3 Likes

Day 1 Check In :white_check_mark:

New safeguard to the list:

1. Make a schedule - My schedule contains 2-3 hours of studying, 1-2 hours of exercise, 1-2 of Coursework, 1-5 periods of meditation. This should help keep me busy and prevent what caused my last relapse - Boredom

2. Motivational speeches/learning more about PMO - Atleast once a day when the urges begin getting strong, sometimes you need another voice reminding you to do better, give an image of what you can become or open your eyes to how PMO us holding you back/damaging you or people you love

Not sure if Iā€™m eligible to come back, but hoping others can get their shit together by making a schedule of things they know that will help them grow and doing it daily

3 Likes

Check in day: 17ā€‹:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:
Feeling good

6 Likes

Hey guys I am doing a dopamine detox for a week so I wonā€™t be able to check in. Iā€™ll be back later. Peace :v::v:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Duran

Great job brother!

Weā€™ll see you at the top soonā€¦

ā€¦along with everyone else here.

We can do this!!!

5 Likes

Whatā€™s up Brothers!!!

Day 72 :white_check_mark:

Day 29 :white_check_mark: :stop_sign: Habit streak 1 (semen retention)

Day 18 :white_check_mark: :guitar: Habit streak 2 (15 minutes guitar)

Hope everyoneā€™s having a great day! Itā€™s been a busy week for me and I think itā€™s only going to be more busy. Itā€™s all good as far as Iā€™m concerned!

Glad we have so many supportive Brothers here and so many new candidates. Youā€™re all doing great, even when you slip up. Everything is a learning experience. Everything is a chance to start over again.

Change your brain and change the way you think about this.

This is not a challengeā€¦ This is an opportunity!!!

Be grateful and see what opportunities await you!

Stay strong!!!

P. S. I think Iā€™ve been cheating myself a day on the semen retention :laughing:

4 Likes

Thank you @Sadus13! Letā€™s all meet there. I expect all of us to arrive sooner or later, we all can make it!

3 Likes

Day 10
Check in :muscle:
felling good

5 Likes

@Duran, it looks like this is your day. Great job on completing the 18 days.

Allow me to welcome you as a new member of the League of Gentlemen.

As a member your full streak is now counted which means I am awarding you not one but two insignias:

:medal_military:
:medal_sports:

For completing the 30 and 60 day milestones.

Well done and congratulations, sir, on all these achievements!

Keep breaking new ground, friend.

4 Likes

xkzdwj
Letā€™s do this, day 1.

3 Likes