šŸŽ© League of Gentlemen

Thanks @wall-e
I will never give up and will defeat PMO

7 Likes

Day 1
Check In

Iā€™m still a little bit confused ā€¦ do I have to do this everyday to update my streak?

4 Likes

Son of aā€¦ relapsed. Didnā€™t get to the safeguard, think Iā€™ve been relying on it too much whereas I should be relying on my vision of a better me and a better future. Iā€™ll learn from this and grow stronger

4 Likes

End of day one. Interesting to see how many urges came up, but I made it through.

5 Likes

Yes, dude. If is possible, of course. If you have time, read the messages, I know that this will give you something good.

6 Likes

Check in : Day 2 :white_check_mark:
Safeguard: waking up early and going for a run , drinking 3l+ water .

6 Likes

Check in day: 15 :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:
Swordsmen :fire::fire:

6 Likes

Hey @dont.you.dare.lose.king

Feel free to check in here again when you reach day 1 (with your safeguard) and I will update your status to active.

You can win this challenge, friend.
Youā€™re next run at this youā€™re going to make it.

3 Likes

Daily updates arenā€™t a requirement but are recommended. Obviously, as long as you donā€™t relapse, you will progress in this challenge. To get itā€™s full benefit, however, I recommend checking in regularly for a few reasons:

ā€¢ When you check in regularly you are more involved in the challenge. More motivated and inspired by it and the desire to give it your full effort.

ā€¢ Other members can see you, support you, and be inspired by youā€¦and you by them.

ā€¢ We sometimes lose sight of our recovery because its all about not doing something. Checking in here regularly, however gives you a positive, tangible action linked with your recovery. This helps keep you present and aware of your progress, and therefore minimizes the chance of mindlessly falling back into old ways so easily.

finally

ā€¢ I donā€™t update your progress on the board at the top of this thread unless you check in.

This is because a lot of well meaning folks sign up for this challenge and then disappear. Perhaps they lost interest or stopped using the app altogether. I donā€™t mind, but I donā€™t have the time to be updating stats for people who arenā€™t there anymore so I have this rule.

Its also why if you donā€™t check in for 2 weeks I will probably remove you from the challenge, simply to clean up the board as I will assume you are no longer interested.

Hope this helps.

5 Likes

Understood, @Yash21, thanks for letting me know.

Iā€™ll keep you active in this challenge.
Donā€™t relapse and check in when you are able, friend.

3 Likes

Got it sir. Being in a competition is what keeps me going thatā€™s the reason why I want to see the progress Iā€™ve made as each day passes.

6 Likes

Checking in day 44
HS 25

7 Likes

Day 9 chemck immm :man_facepalming:t2::zap::zap::zap:

7 Likes

Day 9 Checked In.

Day 3 In the gym. Started on 82 kgs now sitting solidly on 84kgs

Second day into reading 50 pgs/day (Atomic Habits by James Clear)

Onwards & Upwards.

7 Likes

Day 4

Check in :white_check_mark:

Safeguard : No phone after waking up and in the afternoon

5 Likes

Checking in, Day 12āœ…

6 Likes

Check-in day 3āœ…
Day 3/18
Safeguard: No social media.

5 Likes

Check ināœ”
24 hours completed with safeguard

5 Likes

Check in day 3 ā€œI am almost there just a few more days to gain membershipā€ is a line I often use to motivate myself.
Safegaurd- I avoid the beginning of the urges such as urge to touch the private area or urge to look at it naked and no phone usage when I am alone. I use my phone and computer in front of my parents.

7 Likes

I relapsed after Day 11 as I let my safeguard down

4 Likes