šŸŽ© League of Gentlemen

Day 3 check in :white_check_mark:
No PMO

3 Likes

Day 4 & day 5 check in :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Thanks gentlemen :blush::muscle: that made my day. Well you know what, dealing with argues are definitely challenging but the most difficult part is to correcting the habits by bringing the original life and career back without pmo. Certainly no other person can understand how that feels when you donā€™t trust yourself and what has made this addiction in your life. if youā€™ve identified in early stage then youā€™re lucky. if not then you have to pay for it for sure no doubt. Because with time your priorities and responsibilities increases , problems either. And yes again, itā€™s the biggest challenge in my life to live with it gracefully.
Thanks each one of you for supporting me during this journey.
@HealingSpade @Keats

3 Likes

So, I think Iā€™m in @loser12 s team.
Also yeah, check in day 0

3 Likes

Hey @Keats am I in the challange as you didnā€™t assigned mentor to me and my name is not anywhere I already requested you some days before
current streak 47 days

1 Like

@medicomonk, Click this : Relapse Report.

Most of the answers you seek, May be found on the report, If More Clarity is Needed, then you can Head over to My featured Topic. Itā€™s a Mess down there, but Amidst the Mess, You May Find Meaning.

2 Likes

Checking In
SafeGuards
:small_blue_diamond:Thought Filter :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Play Recorded Audio :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No PMO TODAY Affirmations :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Previous Relapse Report Analysis :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No Social Media(Except WhatsApp) :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No TV, Movies, Music Videos. :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Phone Lock @10pm, To Unlock @6am. :white_check_mark:

Day 42 :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Check in :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

Habit streak 0

1 Like

Check Ināœ”
Day 53/70āœ”

2 Likes

Checking in 12th August :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on here.
Iā€™m in withdrawal phase and itā€™s so painful man.
When I relapsed after 42days my withdrawal symptoms just flew away and I felt awesome literally it feels amazing, i know this is strange that we would be crying or sad after relapse but I felt amazing.
So I think after 5-6 days my withdrawal symptoms are back. Same things are happening again like brain fog, anxiety, depression, sleeping difficulty, fatigue, lethargic, no motivation, no libido(flatline), headache.
Now I know that these above symptoms are normal and they will fly away as Time.

And also I relapsed not because of urges but due to withdrawal symptoms and specially because of insomnia.

Check in Day 6 :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

We will do it :muscle:

2 Likes

Day 2 checkin,

@BobDeen you made a mark in this challenge with that streak, now just reset, you are in the best position to do that.

Do not get stressed about your situation like I did. It leads to a horrible chaser that is still knocking me down. You got this.
ā€¦
@wall-e Iā€™m looking to put my best streak ever down. Iā€™ve just sparked a new fire in me. I just been denied my second dream internship opportunity to be a pit crew member of an NHRA team AFTER BEING ACCEPTED because of my injury. It really shook me up. I took a long hard look in the mirror and Iā€™m ready to do ANYTHING to get my old self back because I have the fire in me to do so.

3 Likes

@GuruFTW I think that feeling gud is due to dopamine hit you got on relapsing. I wonā€™t trust on feeling good in initial phases.

1 Like

Yes that feeling good was hit of dopamine.

As I was not giving my body natural dopamine.

2 Likes

@NOTTODAYRITIK sorry for not responding directly. I did add you to the list, though, click the mentorship tab under @loser12ā€™s name at the top of this thread.

1 Like

@loser12 Hi! Youā€™ve been assigned my mentor. Thank you for having me. Please keep asking me in between so that I donā€™t relapse. :pray:
Your habits ā€˜5 km run & meditationā€™ is what I do sometimes.

2 Likes

Day 3 :white_check_mark:

Iā€™m doing well. Its always easier to get my feet back on the ground during the week due to having a work schedule.

However, even with only three days out Iā€™m already feeling like Iā€™m losing touch with my motivation.

Some things I want to do in earnest are:

ā€¢ Get to bed on time (did this the last 2 days and the extra sleep has been incredibly helpful with controlling urges).

ā€¢ Stay off my phone at home (a no brainer. So far Iā€™ve avoided the internet but still used my phone at home more than I would like).

ā€¢ Medidate (been doing this the last few days as well, very helpful in controlling my emotions which play a huge factor in defeating urges).

Thereā€™s more I want to do but these are the big three. Going to build on this.

3 Likes

Day 8 check-In :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:
CS: 24 Days

2 Likes

@Duran @mphexpert thank you for support
I relapsed yesterday twice again but I really donā€™t want to loose something for what I worked almost 3 months. Tomorrow I will check in with first 24 hours completed. Hope you will do good as well.

3 Likes