🎩 League of Gentlemen

Day 14! I’ve made it to two weeks with help from this app and the community here as well as my daily habits and commitments. Making it to two weeks makes me encouraged and feel like I can fight this and I can make it farther. :blush:

6 Likes

@Mojisck Thank you for staying strong and updating daily. At the mean time your streak also a good motivation to me. We are in the same boat brother. Let’s crush each day as like this and keep moving. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Check In ::white_check_mark:
Day : 18/18 :shamrock:

10 Likes

@Duran

Check out this tutorial.

4 Likes

I know you are no stranger to the League, but I’m very excited to have you back

For completing the 18 days @wall-e allow me to welcome you as a member in the League of Gentlemen.

:tophat:

You have definitely earned this!

I know you will keep going strong and I hope to be joining you again as well this time, friend.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot keats brother. It means a lot.

3 Likes

Check In✔
Day 12/18
Only 6 days left

6 Likes

Check in day 41 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:
Keeping yourself busy and focused towards your goal is the key

7 Likes

Good Afternoon!

Day 86 :white_check_mark:

Day 43 :white_check_mark: :stop_sign: Habit streak 1 (semen retention)

Day 32 :white_check_mark: :guitar: Habit streak 2 (15 minutes guitar)

Hi Brothers! So much good stuff today. Lots of awesome advice and brothers helping brothers. I love that. Got a busy morning, so I’ll just leave it at that.

Stay Strong!

7 Likes

@wall-e

Dude!!! This is awesome. Congratulations!

You should be proud of yourself and deserve a personal celebration. You are a shining example of what it is to be a gentleman. Your contributions are amazing and everyone here is better for it. Thank you!

Have a great day and keep going strong!!!

5 Likes

@HealingSpade

I’m near Eureka, California. We are surrounded by Redwoods and right on the coast. I know I’ve shared this before, but I thought it might encourage all our new brothers to share and learn about us old brothers. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Check in :green_circle:

• Streak: day 82
  • Habit(M/P): day 1
5 Likes

Congratulations, @TheBigSP and @wall-e. You two are great members here and we all are proud of you!

6 Likes

Thanks to answer, bro. I’m from São Paulo, in Brazil.

5 Likes

Check-in day 19✅
Day 19/21.

5 Likes

Thank you all. @HealingSpade @Keats @Sadus13
I am flattered. This means a lot to me :smiling_face: No words to convey my happiness. I need to take extra care from now on. earlier also I’ve crossed and this time I promise, won’t let anyone down. Thanks again for believing in me. This group is my first point of contact which gives me a boost when I fall back.
wall-e-2_668_330_80_int_s_c1

Have a good rest of the day!! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

7daystreak,update it

2 Likes

Guys, do you have a wife/girlfriend? I had a girlfriend once, but just for three weeks. This happened two and a half years ago.
These days I can’t stop thinking about a co-student. I don’t know almost nothing about her, I meet her last year. My parents pressure me to have a girlfriend, but now I want to focus on the study.
So this is the situation: I want to focus on my study (medicine), but I still think about that girl and I feeling lonely. Any suggestion? I sure that I will find help here.

4 Likes

Just talk about this make me feel better.

3 Likes

Yeah I can relate, I’m studying my masters for accountancy. I’m approaching that age for ideal marriage, so searching for a potential has become more relevant topic in the family. But I guarantee that if you do seek romance while studying in your later stages then it will probably affect your studying or mental capacity. Women require time and attention, if you can find someone who understands that then you’re lucky. However it will still take an affect on your mental state

I’d say focus on studying but I do know that lonely feeling, hit the gym and keep yourself busy if you’re feeling really lonely

6 Likes