šŸŽ© League of Gentlemen

Guys, do you have a wife/girlfriend? I had a girlfriend once, but just for three weeks. This happened two and a half years ago.
These days I canā€™t stop thinking about a co-student. I donā€™t know almost nothing about her, I meet her last year. My parents pressure me to have a girlfriend, but now I want to focus on the study.
So this is the situation: I want to focus on my study (medicine), but I still think about that girl and I feeling lonely. Any suggestion? I sure that I will find help here.

4 Likes

Just talk about this make me feel better.

3 Likes

Yeah I can relate, Iā€™m studying my masters for accountancy. Iā€™m approaching that age for ideal marriage, so searching for a potential has become more relevant topic in the family. But I guarantee that if you do seek romance while studying in your later stages then it will probably affect your studying or mental capacity. Women require time and attention, if you can find someone who understands that then youā€™re lucky. However it will still take an affect on your mental state

Iā€™d say focus on studying but I do know that lonely feeling, hit the gym and keep yourself busy if youā€™re feeling really lonely

6 Likes

Day 5 - Check In :white_check_mark:

S1 - Mental realignment :white_check_mark:
S2 - Schedule :white_check_mark:

Strong urges today, had to reduce my usage on the phone and keep busy. Went out with friends for several hours helped overcome the urge mindset

8 Likes

Thanks, bro. I think the same, I broke up with my ex because she wants a time and an attention that I canā€™t give to her, and when I tryed study and stay with her I had done both things bad.

5 Likes

Yup thatā€™s the main reason I havenā€™t chased any romance, and it gives me an opportunity to rid myself and the future Mrs of this PMO crap since I donā€™t want to bring this baggage to the relationship.

Once I beat the cycle then Iā€™ll feel good enough to find a lady, probably finish studying by then too

5 Likes

Day 31

First of all. @wall-e welcome back man! You sure earned it and made a comeback. Great to see you and many others making it back to 18.

Also, about the cold showers. I take what I would consider cold showers, but I was never sure if I was doing it right. How cold should I make it? I donā€™t think I have to put it as cold as it will go because that is probably 40 degree water. I think I set it about 70 degrees right now but thatā€™s a guess

8 Likes

Thank You Brother!!!

7 Likes

Check in of Day 2
#J2J
#wintersoldier

6 Likes

Back on The Wagon, After A Terrible Fall, Sustained some Injuries but, Healing Comes With Time.

Plan To Carefully Analyse And Closely Monitor My Thought Processes For The Next 21Days.

1 Day At a Time.

6 Likes

Checking In
SafeGuards
:small_blue_diamond:Thought Filter :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Play Recorded Audio :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No PMO TODAY Affirmations :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Previous Relapse Report Analysis :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No Social Media(Except WhatsApp) :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No TV, Movies, Music Videos. :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Phone Lock @10pm, To Unlock @6am. :white_check_mark:

Day 1āœ…

7 Likes

Checking in day 60 :v:
HS 41šŸ’Ŗ

6 Likes

Day 3 check in
:white_check_mark:
Safe guards
:white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Checking in day13/18āœ…
I had 2 nightfalls till now
First on day 2 and second one on yesterday.
I know nightfall is normal and itā€™s a part of recovery so no issuesā€¦:slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Solid work brother! Keep going :fire:

6 Likes

Check in day 25 too much Busy these daysā€¦:v::grin:

6 Likes

@Keats
Hey boss
wheres my 60 days badge :pleading_face::pleading_face::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Check-In :white_check_mark:

Day 1 Completed

Iā€™m happy this time as I didnā€™t fall for chaser effect :slightly_smiling_face: & this is my last chance I will fight stronger this time :fire::fire::fire:.

7 Likes

Sorry everyone,
I am out :disappointed:

5 Likes

Check in :white_check_mark:

Safe guard: No Internet :x:

6 Likes