Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

@Resurgent Please tell me how to create a poll in forum.

Dusre ki stories se apni life likhega? Yeh kya hai be? Tere undar se joh nahi aata woh tereko khaakh badlega… fuck outside motivation, 300 dekh k dopamine rush mila… usse faida kya hua… ghanta? Sahi bola ya galat? Abe parmaatma hamare undar hai, har ek k undar hai. Usse baat karna.

Tereko song form mein chahiye toh yeh le

"Bagiya bagiya baalak bhaage
Titli phir bhi haath na laage
Iss pagle ko kaun bataaye
Dhundh raha hai jog tu jag mein
Koi joh paaye toh mann mein hi paaye

Sapno se bhare naina
Toh neend hai na chaina"

Fight bachhi hai tereme!!! Aur uss fight se KUCHH KARR… bakchodi chhod… kuchh accha karr, aur karte jaa.

3 Likes

@resurgent and @koylakhadan… In my opinion u guys have blamed fapping for all ur failures… You guys have somehow made ur mind believe that only and only fapping is the reason for all your problems… इससे हो ye रहा है कि तुम लोग अपनी baaki कमियां sudhaar ही नहीं pa rahe ho.
Bhaiiyon don’t be so obsessed with no fap… Tumhare case mai ye ulta जा रहा है… And let me tell u one thing… I have seen many successful people in my life who have achieved great heights even with the habit of fapping.
I m not belittling no fap… Its a wonderful thing… But 24*7 अगर dimaag mai yehi rakhoge to I bet की 200 days भी कर loge to भी एक relapse से waapis yehin aa jaaoge.
Nahi छूट रहा है तो ना सही… कम कर लो… और लक्ष्य की तरफ Mehnat करो bhaiiyon… ये कोई जादू की छड़ी नहीं है… Mehnat करनी पड़ेगी… ये mindset mat rakho की nofap हो Jaaega to life सुधर jaaegi. Sudharni to khud ko hi पड़ेगी भाई.
Koi game/gym join kar lo aap log. धीरे धीरे सब सही हो Jaaega. Exercise is the best stress buster.

3 Likes

भाई बहुत गजब बात के दी तूने । म मेने हर चीज नोफेप स जोड़ रखी ह । और दिन भर पड़ा रहता हु काम कुछ करता नहीं । मेरा बड़ा भाई भी एडिक्टेड था । आज वो assistant audit officer hai cag MEin . SSC top Kia . Wo bhi kehta tha ki karm kar mutth Ko seriously mat le warna barbad ho jayega iske baare mein soch soch kar .

Only din bhar mein ek hi kaam karta rehta hu muje yeh lat chodni h .isse pe focus rakha hu baaki Sab activity bhad mein .
.aab se nahi PURA dum lagaunga isse Baar padhai aur other activities mein

4 Likes

Waise ek tarah se nofap se judi bhi hai cheeze. Mein bhi nofap ko bahut importance deta hu. Bilkul ye bhi nahi sochna chahiye ki sirf nofap ko importance dena galat hai. wo bhi ek doosra extreme hai. Bas saath me kucch productive karna chahiye.

3 Likes

Same here bro.! I am not at ur level but still I feel u bro. The purest form of love is devotion.

2 Likes

Hahahaha brother u r making me laugh so hard. Bhai even I believe wat Ankit said, bhagwan ki bhagati hi baccha sakati hai warna bhatakani Wallis cheejen bahut hain is duniya mein. Main Bhai bhatakk bhatakk ke thakk chukka hoon. Ek bhagwan Ka hi Sahara Hain, main jab jab meditation ya bhagati se Durr Jata hoon girjata hoon aur jab bhagwan ki Sharan aata hoon everytime he accepts me with open arms. Main Bhai rota hoon bhagwan ke samane ki kab aazad honge hum iss mohh Maya se. Janate hoye bhi ki sab Kuch illusion hai, we r still stuck in it. Like a dog biting a bone and after sometimes his gums starts to bleed and he starts enjoying his own blood thinking that it’s coming from the bone.

3 Likes

Can you please leave osho? At least for few months. Waise bhi tumhe wo sudhhar nahi paaya. Take shelter of God instead of him.

3 Likes

Bhai mere College me academics bahut demanding hai, ghishi jaati hai hamaari. Firbhi mein time nikaalta hu nofap ke liye.

par jo kaam maine karne ko promise kiya hai usme kayi ghante lagenge aur fir mein 10 hours nonstop meditation bhi karunga. Utna time kuch dino baad hi milega.

1 Like

@aapoorv75 and @koylakhadan suspended for one week for fighting and using foul language. I suggest rest of you guys stop this if you don’t want to get banned.

4 Likes

Don’t get stuck in definition, anyone of us is not like masters here. We have to start somewhere and take some action. U first try doing it with Ur eyes closed once u have reached that level that u r always in a meditative state then don’t it. Even to start a engine u have to first use battery or run it by pulling a rope or something.

2 Likes

It’s my family bro who gave me such a stress everyday. I’m currently a government teacher but my school situated 60km away from my home so i travel almost 120 km in a day and come home at 5:30 p.m. so I can’t give extra time to my future studies as well as my crop fields. So they think that I’m useless and my intelligence get down slowly slowly. They think that I’m no more creative and so on. They want that I will become successful in my life though i want also same but their boundation made me unsuccessful at every moment in my life. They totally reject my views and don’t pay any attention towards me. Their words give me pain like arrows. These things let me down…:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

This is what I wanted to tell. :grinning:

Next time onwards, such discussions will be done seperately in pm. We unnecessarily disturbed other group members. :facepunch:

1 Like

Thanks bro @Resurgent you’re always my ideal. I think without you, I can’t even cross my previous 21 days threshold but it’s you, who and other members of this community helps me a lot. I remembered that day when I failed in my 21 days of streak and your motivation gave me a positive direction . I hope this thing will repeat this time also.

1 Like

It is just that life is so intricate and so phenomenally intricate that if you spend a ten thousand years looking at it carefully, you still will not know it entirely. If you spend a million years looking at it with absolute focus, still you will not know it in its entirety. That’s how it is. The greatest thing about life is that there’s no meaning to it. This is the greatest aspect of life that it has no meaning to it and there’s no need for it to have a meaning. It is the pettiness of one’s mind that it’ll seek a meaning because psychologically you will feel kind of unconnected with life if you don’t have a purpose and a meaning and people are constantly trying to create these false purposes.

1 Like

Im not sure i understand where you are coming from here. If there is no meaning to life then why bother doing NoFap? Why do anything?

Read it carefully, no meaning in these materialistic things which you’ve created on your own and thinking you are living a wonderful life, you are not conscious of your mortality. Nofap & celibacy these are just small terms which are a part of brahmacharya and brahmacharya is related to your true self it has nothing to do with your fantasy world. Meditate and awake your kundalini, you will know yourself before death and fear of death will disappear.

And whatever you are looking at around yourself, in that you have invested so much that you are refusing to accept your true self that’s why you are still a slave of your mind.

Nothing has any meaning in this world except your understanding of consciousness.

1 Like

It seems that the id @resurgent has disappeared suddenly. Did he do some mischief again? :slightly_smiling_face:
@Taher
Also, how will you guard future invasions?

Yes he is banned permanently

Will see what happens…

What did he do ?? By the way .