Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

You are like a bird in a cage without a door. What a tragic irony! It is only out of long aeons of habit that you are refusing to fly free.
Wake up! While there’s still time! Wake up!

1 Like

Your expectations are your problem. Stop expecting and start living.

1 Like

Whats up man. Good to hear from you. You know the eye contact reinforces why im doing this journey. I feel like its a positive result. As i build and become stronger i will eventually meet the right woman. Im passed the hooking up stage. My next goal is to meet the right woman. For me building this confidence sets me up well for when the opportunity comes.

2 Likes

There is no such thing as right woman or right man. One has to constantly work things out in a relationship, but it has to happen from both sides. Who knows a one night things may end up in marriage too. I have seen cases where people where just having fun but now they r married.

2 Likes

@17ripu.jhala No…:cry:

Come back with that impossible streak brother, and don’t let stress bring you down again.

1 Like

Agreed my friend. Relationships are constant work. My goal is to find a woman with the same beliefs and morals as myself as the baseline. From there we can build.

1 Like

Ok guys. I finally have a profile picture to display how i feel. Lets go. Another day, another win, another step in the right direction. Celebrate the small wins. No matter how small or big. Progress is a win. Lets go!

4 Likes

@AnkitK send to me graveyard Brother . I am not good enough for this competition .

Oh no!! :pensive:
Bhai tumhari aur resurgent ki mari padi hai, kucch karo bhaiyo. Defeat this addiction.

2 Likes

Elimination 20

@koylakhadan
20181127_182808

@BruceLee You are all alone in the pit of slaves. Make it empty. :+1: (from upper gate, not lower gate :sweat_smile:)

5 Likes

@AnkitK… I Think both @resurgent and @koylakhadan has taken this no fap way too seriously.
No fap is by itself not a cure for all our problems… If we feel like that and concentrate all our energy in not fapping then it defeats the purpose. We have seen many people relapsing recently with streak in 100 days saying that they were not getting widely proclaimed benefits.
There is no point using our energy in not fapping which we were using in fapping, and than cursing ourself every time we fap and going into depression.
The idea is to use that energy elsewhere… Busy ourself in things we want and then urges will automatically go away… If we constantly think about not fapping… We will eventually fap.
No fap is an instrument through which we can change our lives. Its doesn’t change life by its own. Its just a help.
I think the mindset has to change.

8 Likes

Thanks man. I agree with you. The connection you have is the most important.

1 Like

Even if someone is relapsing in 7 days or 10 days… I think its an achievement… Though we are not completing the reboot and so… Not having streaks in exotic nos… But we have defeated the addiction… From a daily fapper to weekly/10 days fapper.

2 Likes

I agree that the energy needs to be channelized. I use Habitbull app. There are dozens of mandatory tasks I have to do daily and by the time I tick them all, night hits and then I go to sleep. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Just keep trying bro. Make adjustments each time. Find things to fill the void. You can do it.

2 Likes

@anon4159895 @AnkitK bhai क्या करू । संकल्प शक्ति इतनी कमजोर हो गई कि पूछ मत । भाई थक गया में तो मुट्ठ मार मार के । पूरा बचपन और यह आधी जवानी मुट्ठ मारने में निकाल गई। अब तोह यह हालत है कि रोते रोते मुट्ठ मरता हू । में चाहता नहीं हु फिर भी मेंटली इतना वेक हो गया कि अपने इमोशन को संभाल नहीं पाता । yeh addiction hamesha peak level par Rahi bhai .

Ab toh isse app pe rahne pe Sharm aati hai . Sabse shuruwat mein aaye the app pe 2 years pehle buy Sabse peeche hai .

@koylakhadan @Resurgent Bhaiyo mujhe nahi lagta ki tumhe ab aur kucch bacha sakta hai. Agar tum athiest ho, to bachne ke liye apna mann badal lo, nahi to bach nahi paoge. I request you.

Bhai, mujhe to jindagi me Bhakti Yoga se badhkar kucch nahi laga. Isko laga dala to life jhingalala. Paar Parbrahm Poorn Purushottam Param Bhagwan Vishnu ke Bhakt ban jao dono. Shuru me feeling na bhi aaye to bhi bas shuru kar do kisi tarah.
Ye dhekho, jab ek daaku se maharishi ban sakta hai Bhagwan ka naam lekar, to tum bhi kucch kar dikhaoge.

Isko miss mat karo bhai. :pray:
Bhagwan ka naam bahut powerful hai bhai. Read the proofs:
http://www.krishnapath.org/chanting-hare-krishna-maha-mantra/

Maine directly wo bata diya jo mera best tool hai.

3 Likes

Bhai mein taiyar hu yeh Sab karne ke liye . Aaj se 6 years pehle jab mein 6 months masturbation choda tha isse wajah se chod paaya tha.

Mein bhagwan ki daily Pooja Mann se karta tha . Meine khud Ishwar Ko karib se mehsoos Kia hai .
Lekin khud ke bure karmo se itna पतन kar Liya ki aab Ishwar hai ya nahi .

इससे वजह से आज मेरी इतनी बुरी दुर्गति हुए है । पूजा में 2 महीने से स्टार्ट कर दी मन से नहीं करता ।

2 Likes

Bhai aaj meri ye haalat hai ki koi mere saamne Bhagwan ki taareef kare to use sunkar hi meri aakhon me paani aa jata hai. Hazaaro orgasm milkar bhi uss khushi ke jaise nahi hai. Aur abhi to mujhe bahut aage badhna hai

4 Likes