Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

Feel so depressed.
I am conditioned to live in this cultural bullshit.
The half of my day is spend in school inside those walls.It is like prison.No space for creation.Just raw knowledge that you need to digest quickly.The only thing that make me feel alive is the philisophies i read and the music i make.I don’t want to play the victom but this is not how it meant to be.My parents spend their entire lifes just to fill those pockets with money and now they want to turn me into a lifeless moron.Fuck this system.It is time tomake room for the new generation you flawed minds!
It is time for global revolution.

2 Likes

You can start by changing your own life. Live a simple life, close to nature.this way we can starve the system. Maybe we need to finish school also but this is the way I think.

2 Likes

Bro,
I donno if am the right person to tell you this. The system you were talking about is flawed as you said. It’s true. I agree with you.

But try to think this way.
Human is the most elegant and absolutely mind blowing creations on the earth. And the best quality of us human beings are the way we can adapt and bring changes to our life and surrounding.

Think of this amazing power which is intrinsically present in all of us. It’s absolutely remarkable. You, me and anyone can change in a good way and along with that can change their surroundings also.

But most of the people are not realising the power embedded with in us. Once you realise it, you can make the change.

First change yourself and then the system will change itself. You will feel it.

Like they say, if you want to change a system, then be the system first and then change it as you wish; hopefully for something good.

So, don’t lose hope. Don’t get depressed (I know it’s easy to say, but difficult to get in to practice).

Start experimenting with your life bro. Let the school stuffs go along the way. Find time to do what you like. What ever it is.

You will definitely find your niche. You will rise. And you will change.

Be proud of the amazing power with in you and start believing in your ability.

Always feel free to share your emotions and feeling here.
There are a lot of good souls to help you with.
Peace
:dove::v:

3 Likes

i am dead, i lose this challenges. yes, i relapsed :frowning_face:

Try again,figure out what you did wrong and correct yourself. Simple as that.
I would change that anime profile pic for start. Its kinda degenerate. As i see it you just got yourself an Opportunity to be more brutal and ruthless in regard to no fap and other life’s challenges. You failed now get the fuck up and do not fail again.
No time to whine or feel guilty its complete waste of time.

1 Like

Bro,
CALM DOWN.**
Don’t be hard on yourself. Don’t get angry. Don’t feel guilty. It won’t do you any good.

Here’s what usually happens:

A guy relapses and masturbates to ■■■■. He couldn’t take it anymore and had an hour long ■■■■ session. After he’s done, he feels terrible with himself.

He say to himself:
“I can’t believe l gave in, how will ever beat this?”
“I’ve had enough of this”
“My life is a mess”

Sometimes he feels angry. Sometimes he feels guilty. Sometimes he feels down. He takes relapse very seriously and ends up feeling very bad with himself.

He then goes and watches ■■■■ in order to stop feeling bad, which in turn will make him feel more bad afterwards. So he binges until he’s completely depleted. Then he tries rebooting again, remaining completely unaware of his mistake. Some days later he relapses and once again goes hard on himself, unable to break free of this cycle.

Listen, the next time you relapse don’t be hard on yourself. Calm down. You’re not back to zero every time you watch ■■■■.

Please understand that first. Let’s use some common sense here.

If a guy goes from watching ■■■■ every day to watching ■■■■ 3-4 times a month, then he’s already successful.
Why would a guy like him be so hard on himself every time he relapses?
It just doesn’t make any sense.

You are way ahead millions of men around the world who are completely hooked on ■■■■.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

All you needs to do is keep trying to reduce the amount of relapses per month. It will give you some perspective on how much you have progressed.

With time you will discover that the chaser effect loses its strength.
Getting back on track after relapsing gets easier and easier.
You might or might not be able to get into the Hall of Fame, but it doesn’t matter. The addiction no longer has control over you.

That, my friends, is true success.

And the mere fact that you’re using this app and you’re trying to leave ■■■■ behind is enough reason to be PROUD and stop beating yourself up.
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Remember, this post is not meant to make you go easy! Try as hard as you can, but never give up!
:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

6 Likes

of course brother… im not whining, i will start over, i know my weakness i will try better… by the way, for this profile pictures, actually doesnt affect anything to me, and to be honest i am not an anime lovers at all. i just liked this pic :grin:

2 Likes

yeah bro… actually tonight it was so hard for me. i know whats makes me weak. thats “social media”, facebook, argh… that shit have so much bad content inside. thats whats makes me relapsed.

i am trying to quit addiction to facebook as well as masturbate. because its connected to each other, (fb->relapse)

and also i have a long streak, 33 days, its on november, people called it No Nut November.

after break the NNN, i know it wasnt going bad when i relapse, because the amount i relapse is reducing, and im keep reducing it from then and so on.

The best thing is, i know this app and this good community :blush:

3 Likes

@Aragorn @tmeidan93
thanks for your replies and motivation :blush:

2 Likes

Elimination no. 29 & 30
@Hrushikesh12 @betterlife99
tenor

1 Like

VOLUNTEER NEEDED
Since Resurrection is not here, someone needs to add all the members as his companions and report here who relapsed. All people do not report on their own. So, they need to be tracked. Who wants to do this?

I am ready bro.
But please message me want should i do .

Am happy to help to keep this forum alive.

Peace.

1 Like

This group is awesome and I assure you it won’t die. Anyone who is willing to take place of Resurrection reply here. You will be made the post owner until resurrection comes back.

Note: Only those who are already part of this group are eligible for it.

Applicants : @Aragorn @AnkitK

Am very happy to do it, but not perfectly like @Resurrection.

If you guys can explain what is my job , then I will tell whether I can do it or not.

Anyways, thanks for considering me.

I can do it, but not as perfectly as Resurrection. I know that he flagged macbeth’s post unnecessarily and he hacked leader badge also :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. But he deserves to be a moderator. You may have his email id. Can you please mail him and tell him to come back (on behalf of us)?

1 Like

:angry::angry::angry:What’s going wrong with me these days ? I have three wet dreams in two days and last one my 10th wet dream in my 92 days of streak. I think it’s not normal. It’s more than average :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: . Please guys help me asap. I feel so bad about this as when i think I’m out of dark jone this type of thing makes me frustrated. @AnkitK i think you’re closest one to me so please share your valuable opinion on it. I appreciate everyone’s help…But i have to say i will never give up if this type of things will happen with me in near future :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Yes, you are the right person bro.

We should not let this group die.

Many good things are happening and yet to happen in this group.

Good bro!
So you need to add all 39 standing participants (Gods+Gladiators+Slaves) as your companions using their companion codes. Then, you need to check the companions section of the app once or twice daily. If you find someone in red/orange colour, you should report here. I hope that you will enjoy this exercise. Just make sure that you do not relapse yourself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes bro, I can understand your feelings. Reducing wet dreams is my next target. So there are three stages:

1. When you get a wet dream for first time: That is a sign of recovery.
  2. You have conquered pmo with flying colours but you get frustrated due to wet dreams and you want to reduce them. I am also here.
  3. You reduce wet dreams to very minimal after some months/years.

I have started following these new rules (apart from what I already followed) to reduce wet dreams and increase transmutation.

I hope that it helps. Keep trying and keep learning and conserve as much se*ual energy as you can. Also, you can read aaporv’s topic regarding wet dreams.

2 Likes

@Duchess_of_Malfi I remember that you said this:

And now you are on day 24+. Congrats :clap::clap:
I believe that you are being honest with yourself and us. You can share your feelings and experiences. Good luck!

3 Likes