Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

This group is awesome and I assure you it won’t die. Anyone who is willing to take place of Resurrection reply here. You will be made the post owner until resurrection comes back.

Note: Only those who are already part of this group are eligible for it.

Applicants : @Aragorn @AnkitK

Am very happy to do it, but not perfectly like @Resurrection.

If you guys can explain what is my job , then I will tell whether I can do it or not.

Anyways, thanks for considering me.

I can do it, but not as perfectly as Resurrection. I know that he flagged macbeth’s post unnecessarily and he hacked leader badge also :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. But he deserves to be a moderator. You may have his email id. Can you please mail him and tell him to come back (on behalf of us)?

1 Like

:angry::angry::angry:What’s going wrong with me these days ? I have three wet dreams in two days and last one my 10th wet dream in my 92 days of streak. I think it’s not normal. It’s more than average :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: . Please guys help me asap. I feel so bad about this as when i think I’m out of dark jone this type of thing makes me frustrated. @AnkitK i think you’re closest one to me so please share your valuable opinion on it. I appreciate everyone’s help…But i have to say i will never give up if this type of things will happen with me in near future :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Yes, you are the right person bro.

We should not let this group die.

Many good things are happening and yet to happen in this group.

Good bro!
So you need to add all 39 standing participants (Gods+Gladiators+Slaves) as your companions using their companion codes. Then, you need to check the companions section of the app once or twice daily. If you find someone in red/orange colour, you should report here. I hope that you will enjoy this exercise. Just make sure that you do not relapse yourself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes bro, I can understand your feelings. Reducing wet dreams is my next target. So there are three stages:

1. When you get a wet dream for first time: That is a sign of recovery.
  2. You have conquered pmo with flying colours but you get frustrated due to wet dreams and you want to reduce them. I am also here.
  3. You reduce wet dreams to very minimal after some months/years.

I have started following these new rules (apart from what I already followed) to reduce wet dreams and increase transmutation.

I hope that it helps. Keep trying and keep learning and conserve as much se*ual energy as you can. Also, you can read aaporv’s topic regarding wet dreams.

2 Likes

@Duchess_of_Malfi I remember that you said this:

And now you are on day 24+. Congrats :clap::clap:
I believe that you are being honest with yourself and us. You can share your feelings and experiences. Good luck!

3 Likes

@152637
@positivityiskey

These guys relapsed.

@AnkitK you change the scoreboard accordingly.

1 Like

Elimination no. 31 & 32
@152637
@positivityiskey
tenor-min

2 Likes

@AnkitK
I really don’t want to say this. Unfortunately, @LonelySurvivor has relapsed.

:frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:

Latest Elimination:
@LonelySurvivor
tenor%20(10)

1 Like

My heart breaks under daily basis. I keep falling down and standing back again. My body is heavy as i carry it on the floor crawling. Yet. I won’t relapse. This is my pride. Day 79.

6 Likes

https://youtu.be/Cmc4Q7FQGng

Yes @Resurrection come back bro…

1 Like

We can’t talk to him through deleted app. We need his email id.

1 Like

:warning:WARNING
@babi You have been inactive for two weeks. Please update your streak within 3 days or you will be eliminated due to inactivity.

A message to all my fellow companions
I know how much @Resurrection means to everyone in this group, but don’t beg for him to come back. He will come if he wants. What kind of nofap he is doing if he can’t handle one little setback? I feel that he just replaced his nofap addiction with rewire app addiction and when he got demoted, he resisted. HE IS GONE!.
images%20(1)
So guys, we all are here. This group is not made by one man’s contribution but many other breave men like @AnkitK @amitkum689 @17ripu.jhala etc. We should and must go on. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!

1 Like

And what do I see?

The slaves pit stinks of people relapsing and the graves are rotting from your corpses. Don’t you wanna feel the taste of luxry? Don’t you wanna know how it feels to be a God?
Never this has happened that a slave has risen to the realm of Gods. Will this happen anytime soon?

SHOW ME SOME ENTHUSIASM!!!

6 Likes

Whoever is running this thread, can you remove me? I won’t be able to post here and update my streak because I have my exams and I got a dozen of books to read. And to that bloke @Ressurection : Come back! This forum needs you.

Thanks everyone for their efforts here.

3 Likes