Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

Please dont be hard on you

4 Likes

It’s due to the hypno file you listened to.its designed to make you feel just like that. Don’t let it take control over your mind. Start slow and recover from that poison. Relaize that right now its a matter of life and death. That cunt is literally draining your lifeforce. You need to invoke the power of Shiva once again. The power of the mind.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/1yU9QyBa-v0

This might help. Also Odin/Wottan also represents the power of the mind.

And this, a song of death( for this is what you are facing right now)

https://youtu.be/DD65K4VR6Lw

Are you going to die( spiritually) without a fight?

3 Likes

I’m standing on a bridge
I’m waitin’ in the dark
I thought that you’d be here by now
There’s nothing but the rain
No footsteps on the ground
I’m listening but there’s no sound Isn’t anyone tryin’ to find me?
Won’t somebody come take me home
It’s a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won’t you take me by the hand Take me somewhere new
I don’t know who you are But I, I’m with you

I’m looking for a place I’m searching for a face Is anybody here I know Cause nothings going right And everything’s a mess And no one likes to be alone Isn’t anyone tryin’ to find me?

why is everything so confusing Maybe I’m just out of my mind Yea yea yea It’s a damn cold night Trying to figure out this life Won’t you take me by the hand Take me somewhere new I don’t know who you are But I, I’m with you Take me by the hand Take me somewhere new I don’t know who you are But I, I’m with you I’m with you Take me by the hand Take me somewhere new I don’t know who you are But I, I’m with you I’m with you I’m with you

4 Likes

Don’t worry @Resurrection, we r with you. Rise up again. You are 100 times better than lakhs of people fapping daily. U r married and still doing nofap hardmode, it takes a lot of guts man. U are a great warrior. You know the essence of semen preservation. You are much much better than thousands of people who don’t even know anything about semen preservation and moreover u r a great motivator. We need you bro, stand up again.

8 Likes

Who is the owner of this thread now.? I request to resurrect @Resurrection from the graves as he is an exception being the founder member of this group and moreover he needs our support. Supporting each other should be the real goal of this group.
I have created a poll, should @Resurrection be resurrected from the grave. Answer yes/no

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

This challenge closes on December 31st.

I say that Resurrection and anyone else in the graveyard who can hold their streak until then without relapsing should get one last try in this challenge.

8 Likes

Sharing code : beawdw
Highest streak: 20days
Current streak: 5 Days (from 6 AM GMT 25th Dec)
Marrital status : Single

@AnkitK just updated it
Thank you!:raised_hands: may the Strongest man Win

1 Like

There should Be 2-4 owners to this thread. If one falls, the others can carry on. It is going to be hard for @Resurrection to do this by himself.
Maybe @Aragorn @anon95821051 should Join to govern This/ another/ all 3 groups for the competitions that have arisen.
I cannot poll so please LIKE if you agree (thats if anyone sees this)

3 Likes

Ressurection, focus on helping others like you do in this app. Be a role model for your daughter. She is going to grow up thinking that a man is how you put yourself forth. In every way. How you treat your wife, how you hold yourself in general. You can do it. Just keep trying. Be the man you are supposed to be. You may have relaspes like everyone else but try to not relaspe in the same way each time. Again just keep trying brother. Its those that give up that have no joy.

3 Likes

Agree with your opinion as well as @EthanG 's opinion.

2 Likes

I relapsed :sob: in most bizarre way, I was having this morning boner and just to feel the sensation I pressed myself against bed for few sec and I got this orgasm which I couldn’t control.
I don’t deserve heaven anymore. Take me down. Sorry to let you guys down.

Oops :worried:

Point noted: Beware in mornings. This was like Bruce Lee’s falldown.

3 Likes

I am also feeling like shit . Anytime I can also relapse

Elimination 40
@Milkha
tenor%20(3)

@amitkum689 lost one life; he is still in God’s arena.

2 Likes

We can keep him at the top separately. He will not be playing in match but his name will be above God’s arena.

Please provide your current streak also.

You in slaves arena now. Please edit your age.

Since i have lost & eliminated from the group. Hence, we need 2 people to took over my responsibility to look after the match.

So that the match can be guided to its conclusion.
Since ankit is doing a great job of keeping the group alive.

I make @AnkitK director of this group.

For the post of principal of this group… any current member can apply now.

So who wants to assist ankit to run this group as it was running before ?

2 Likes