Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

Again ??? Your counter looks okay

2 Likes

Plz somebody kill me with a sword.

Finish it gracefuly.

images(5)

Even if u die in this group which is created in this app…never die inside yourself…v r with full of life…live n live to the fullest with this NOFAP journey.

4 Likes

I told Amafighter to look at companions section once or twice a day, which takes 5-10 minutes. But I think he overdid it and now he does not want to do it. If you are ready to give 5 minutes to it, then please give it a try. Just pm me the names of people who relapsed. PLEASE DO NOT CHECK COMPANIONS SECTION MORE THAN ONCE DAILY. Are you ready?

1 Like

ELIMINATION 39
@Resurrection :cry::cry:

200w

It is like Steve Jobs being fired from Apple. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

He deleted the app. The counter is meaningless now.

1 Like

He never crossed 35 and now he wants to cross 100 without app. On the top of that, he relapsed and got eliminated.
I challenge him. Let’s see how he completes 100 days. I will be happy if he wins this challenge because I like to see people succeed.

2 Likes

@Resurrection - I agree, this ‘can’ be like a Facebook substitute. With that in mind, we can make it into whatever we want.

We’re all brothers/sisters fighting for the same cause. The diversity makes it rich!

3 Likes

Oh, that sounds manageable then brother. I’m ready to help out as best as I can. The battle rages on!

2 Likes

Add me
Batish code 5499ee0
Current streak 4 days.
Highest streal 26 days.
Country india,
Unmarried

1 Like

I m sure he will come back very stronger like steve jobs did in apple :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just installed Stay focused app. It will not allow me to use this app beyond 35 minutes. I will be throwed out suddenly. I have to be careful from now onwards. You all can try this.
@Resurrection a tip for you

2 Likes

I will add you tomorrow bro. Today my phone is going to block me.

I have Stay Focused as well!

Resurrection is a good guy. Hes just struggling. Lets wish him the best. My goal is to hear from him in 100 days. At that point i will be 171 days if i can stay strong. All positive here guys. Bring it back to why we are here. Forget drama. All about support. Lets keep finding ways to be strong.

On that note. One thing that has been helping me. Im still challenged when i see an attractive woman. My first reaction is to lust over her. I have been repeating to myself. “I will not lust, I will not covet”. Over and over and it brings me out of it. Helps me feel like a real man and not just a kid.

7 Likes

I did not overdid it brother.

I have to look at the participants of the other forum na.

So both getting mixed up making confusion.

Thats y i told so.

Please do not assume and accuse anybody like this as you wish.

Its a request.

Hope you understand.

Thanks

1 Like

I am feeling like a piece of shit.

How to begin again ?

Brother,
@Resurrection
i have also relapsed today.

No matter whatever happens, we have to keep our inner strength.

If you want i posted a write up that may help you to get some positive aspect.

Please do give it a read.

3 Likes

It’s time to learn new strategies brother. Look at success stories. Find out what other people did and take action. It’s very possible for you to come back as a success in 100 days.

4 Likes

Kick me out of the game, I have relapsed. Youtube horny content was the trigger but I am putting couple of more restrictions on me so if I am going against any of the restrictions then I would count it as a relapse.

• PMO + Watching, Reading, Listening horny content anywhere.
  • Nail biting
  • Wasting time in unproductive things
1 Like