Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

I’ve had 33 days without any ejaculation or wet dream and after this I’ve had 2 wet dreams in 2 days.

2 Likes

Hey @Resurrection on the scoreboard of gods arena there are people at day 0-15 but who have never relapsed how is this possible?

2 Likes

I must say… I’m loving the theme you’re following. The visual war fever… each pic is a feast along with the words. Whether it’s elimination or motivation!!! Feels good that you have graves that people won’t recover from if they relapse. Gives this sort of journey a finality that there can be no excuses.

May I suggest what if instead of 2 relapses or on top of it for those in God’s Arena… you give them a power to reincarnate one of those who are in the graves? Just an idea!

Love the work! All readers, we can choose to win or we can choose to lose, but we can’t choose not to fight or to love… it’s a quality of the human spirit. Keep on!

3 Likes

I am waiting for 15 more days for them to respond… in attendence section…

I will kick them out myself

images(19)

3 Likes

I have clearly mentioned this in one of my rules… A god fallen can reborn but in gladiators arena.
Since nobody came forth to claim this power. It shows how badly they are beaten from inside or they dont care.

2 Likes

MOTIVATION HYMN

WHO WILL BE THE LAST MAN STANDING… just 17 days when bell were rung and the competition was started. Half of men are lying in graveyard after that. The one with heart of lion are still fighting hard for glory but this battle isnt over it… not from my side… i want all of remaining warriers… i dare you… i challenge you…
I fucking… dare you… dont you deny me my glory…
I want all of you standing with me fighting toe to toe… lets ignite this fire in your heart…:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
You will battle with me… until 90 days… ARE YOU KIDDING ME… ITS NOT GOING TO BE THAT EASY… YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN…A MORTAL HAS SUCH THINKING…

I WANT YOU STAND WITH ME… FOR 365 DAYS… A YEAR… . haahahahahaa its not that easy… … … you are still a mortal… I DARE YOU… I FUCKING DARE YOU…
LOOK INTO MY EYES… DO YOU STAND A CHANCE…
images(16)

i want you to be with me whole your life a battle of gods… WE ARE IMMORTALS… … do you have it… what it takes to be a champion…

LAST MAN STANDING the match will go down in history of Rewire Community… feel yourself proud if you are still in it toiling hard for glory…

images(43)

HIT THE MUSIC NOW… ITS TIME FOR THE HYMN OF OUR GROUP

:studio_microphone:
I am from the city of people who came from the bottom.
Standing on top of what was supposed to be my coffin, what’s up?
Exception shows me as the dead man walkin’, But reflections show this kid’s still got it

And anyone under my bubble that’s coming in my spot, the top Let 'em have it, cause when I leave, the whole world drops
Waking up sweatin from the stress of being caged out

Even if I told them at all they wouldn’t know the half So maybe I fill up my luggage with all these dreams

Do or die in my city but clearly I never failed. Lost myself from the game when I found myself from the cell And I found myself from the fame when I lost myself to the pills.

And you cannot mess with me still, seen the boys and they winning; Underdogs of the year.

What the fuck is a ceiling I’m taking us to the top, And when I leave the whole world drops,
I am invincible I am invincible, oh oh
I am invincible I am invincible, oh oh

2 Likes

This match is far from over. As long as I am standing, and boy oh boy I won’t fall that easily, you can never claim victory :smiling_imp:
I accept your challenge Leonidas

3 Likes

I accept your challenge…:muscle::muscle:

• “Raghukul riti sada chali aayi , pran jaye par vachan n jaye”
  • Jai Maa Bhawani , Jai Rajputana :v:This time i give you all a Infinity competition … Let’s start together, be ready for a real battle
4 Likes

Just been waiting, and seeing weak humans give up, I’m still standing tall and strong

3 Likes

And who are these new losers, @Resurrection this was the battle of gods , stop accepting weaklings

2 Likes

Or maybe you’re not as susceptible to wet dreams as our companion…
For me it works, on the seventh day I’m almost always “full of energy”. I rarely have wet dreams, but I feel my excitation level very high.

But, of course there are a number of other factors to be considered

2 Likes

There you are. I thought you crumpled into a hole or something.

1 Like

Are you afraid of them beating you to the ground. If you are not, YOU SHOULD BE!!

1 Like

I want to join this battle again

3 Likes

As per the rules, you can. State your current streak and join the gladiators arena.

1 Like

SX355

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m sorry for you… Even in one year YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE. I WILL BE THE LAST SURVIVOR AND THE GOD OF GODS

3 Likes

md3lsn
Canada
Single
Male

2 Likes

SIKANDAR NEVER LOSE​:v::v::v:

I CAN I WILL :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

2 Likes

I m dead guys…i lost again