Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

The pencil marked icon below scoreboard is the edit option.

You are not eligible. Read the rules.

You are added into SCOREBOARD.

1 Like

see i dont see any option there

2 Likes

Ok, for now tell me your streak, I’ll update it.

1 Like

4 days…add me as ur companioin…ij36fi

@_inactive This man has a problem. He cant update his streak on the scoreboard. How ?

I have wet dream last night this is my 5th wet dream in my 58 days of streak. Is it normal or not ? I think it’s not normal i have wet dream every time after 10 days approx. Please share your opinions . I mean wet dreams have to be stopped after 50 days because every time when i have a great internal power i end up with a wet dream which makes me feel low…

Read this please @17ripu.jhala

All that you need to know about a wet dream

1 Like

Wet dream is not a problem. Forget it. You are on the highest path a man can walk on. Dont doubt…
Have faith…

4 Likes

sharing code - 40e0ec0
Current strake - 64days
Best streak - 181day
Age - 19
Gender - M
Single
Location - Lithuania

2 Likes

@aapoorv75
I give you the power to add any new member to the group according to the rules… since i am busy.

I’ll try my best since my exams are going on.

1 Like

You are now a Gladiator. Make sure you go through the rules on page no. 1 and understand them. Also, keep updating your streak on the scoreboard which is on page no. 2

Remember, ONE RELAPSE AND YOU ARE OUT OF THE MATCH!!

1 Like

Currently on day 25 hard mode, my real battles will start now. Since i have a habit of relapsing after 30 days… its going to be tough but i wont yield.
I am enjoying my life now & there is no way turning back now. I want to be more strong & powerful. No weakness now… so for all those who are having a tough time… this motovation is for you all

Here it goes then… uuhh uuhhh… :microphone:

Everybody gets high sometimes, you know What else can we do when we’re feeling low? So take a deep breath and let it go. You shouldn’t be drowning on your own

And if you feel you’re sinking, I will jump right over Into cold, cold water for you And although time may take us into different places I will still be patient with you And I hope you know I WONT LET GO
I WONT LET GO
I WILL BE YOUR LIFELINE

Cause we all get lost sometimes, you know? It’s how we learn and how we grow.You shouldn’t be fighting on your own

And I hope you know I won’t let go (I won’t let go, no no, no no no no) I’ll be your lifeline …

4 Likes

I think it is indeed…
We have a cycle where testosterone builds up. Most places where I did read about it says it gets to a maximum around seven days without ejaculating.
So, it looks like 3 days on to of that maximum plateau is generating your wet dreams

1 Like

He has to spend a few hours on the forum to unlock Trust level 1, then he can edit. This is to prevent spamming.

4 Likes

15 days PMO free.
I am getting my feelings back.Yesterday i was in such an ectacy.Life seems interesting!

3 Likes

I had my last wet dream on day 3 … now its day 26… so no wet dream in last 23 days… so … testosterone theory is not 100% correct.

3 Likes

elimination no.14 from gods arena
@batish

Where have you hidden @demigod

3 Likes