Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

@Resurrection and everyone reading.
I haven’t been on what I now know is Hard Mode.

I haven’t pulled my plank, provoked a wet dream, had sex, or blown my load.

But I have looked at a few indecent things on YouTube and a ■■■■ site only to turn away.

It happened 3 times in one morning,
briefly on YouTube one night and briefly tonight.

Hard Mode is = no P/no M/no O/no Sex
I’ve Peed a few times [pun intended]

I’m not pissed off with myself, but glad of every time I’ve turned away and learnt something.

But You guys are beating me all the way!!!
And wishing you to keep kicking each other’s assets! I’m out for the count! :x:

undefined

3 Likes

From India… Happy Diwali (Festival of Light) to all my brothers… its the new beginning and the triumph of good over evil, light over darkness and knowledge over ignorance… !

Wishing you all to be victorious over the darkness we were in all these years and let us all be enlightened from within :blush:

8 Likes

Same to you brother…

:sparkler::sparkler::sparkler::sparkler: :candle::candle:Wishing you and everyone in this forum a happy and a prosperous Diwali…,:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::gift::gift::gift::gift:

3 Likes

Sharing code:- f5k5du
Current streak:- 5 days
Highest streak:- 14 days

1 Like

The Man falls when he gets comfortable ; the time he break his own record. Be extra cautious.

Brad-Pitt-in-Troy-008

2 Likes

Good Luck for the rest of the journey.
@anon67854825

:studio_microphone: Elimination no.3

Wish you all a fap free Diwali

:sunrise::sunrise::sunrise::sunrise::sunrise::sunrise::sunrise:

4 Likes

I’ve heard about this before but what is Diwali exactly?

Its a indian festival.
We light our houses with candles on this. Eat good food & celebrate with family.

1 Like

I’m hit :cry:
1 life lost… Resisted P though …

Well, as I used to say when I was younger: the last life is the one that counts!

2 Likes

You are stronger than you think bro. The greatest lesson is learnt when you fall down to get back up learning from your mistakes…

Life is not about failures… its about winning… it gives you many chances… you must grab on to it. The oppurtunity gets lost quickly if you are not aware…

Greatest failure comes to those people who were only one step behind success. They stop trying… they get defeat… they were down… life throw bone to them… they didnt catch it…

No… ITS NOT OVER YET… MY TIME IS UP NOW … NO… MY TIME IS IN MY HANDS… TICK TOCK… TICK TOCK… LIFE IS PASSING BY :clock1::clock1230::clock130::clock2:
TICK TOCK… TICK TOCK… YOU ARE STILL DOWN.

GET UP… WAKE UP THE BEAST…smell the victory… grab it… the oppurtunity was never lost… you are still living… yeah ! You are still in this…
RISE UP…
RISE UP…
ITS NOT OVER YET.

images(24)

5 Likes

Ty man…
I’m on my feet again.

My only way out of this arena is as a God!

:fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

You are in my prayers.

:pray:

1 Like

How many warrior left?

26 left in Gods Arena.

4 Likes

I will win this battle

4 Likes

Gah, REALLY struggling today gents. I was just about to look stuff up, but gonna post and do push ups 'til failure instead.

Holding fast.

4 Likes

I Relapsed I just so bad wanted to watch movies which I used to do all the time before and I watched some and lead to erotic stuff. Yhats how I relapsd.

Just had a wet dream!!!
This is just s natural process in rewiring.

4 Likes

This will help as a lot of wet dreams are coming in this match.

1 Like